Author Topic: That ABC family show...switched  (Read 3031 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
That ABC family show...switched
« on: July 04, 2003, 11:06:28 am »
Now that's what I call a reality show, lol

I love that show! I try to catch it everyday when I can, it's pretty good, and funny sometimes to. That's probably the only reality show I actually like, lol

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2003, 11:58:17 am »
lol i'm a total loser and stayed in my pj's all day and watched the marathon  :D

kev222

• VCUBs
  • zero vector
    • AOL Instant Messenger - k3v222
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kev.nu/vc
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2003, 12:34:36 pm »
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"
lol i'm a total loser and stayed in my pj's all day and watched the marathon  :D

*Jealous*

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2003, 01:23:11 pm »
Hahah

Yeah that show is pretty cool. Though California is getting a bad rap, and that's where I live, lol. That show makes me can't wait to go to Pennsylvania now and see how different the people there are gonna be.

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2003, 03:25:05 pm »
are you moving? PA is right next door.....and nothing to brag about :lol:  just kidding! but really, unless you move to the big cities like Philly and Pittsburgh, it's basically NY on flat land....that's about it.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2003, 08:40:51 pm »
Nah, no way i'm moving there! lol I'm sorry but I love my small little town, i'd just die if I had to move.

I'm going after summer school just for a week because my aunt and uncle are having an anniversary party, so yeah...I've been there once when I was younger, but I only remember a tiny bit. Heck, I'd go anywhere as long as it's somewhere else then my small little town, even tho I love it, I need some fresh air, lol & something different!

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2003, 10:28:09 am »
oh you'll get fresh air all right  :wink:  it's not that bad though. i'm a 'country bumpkin' according to my friends, so i don't mind visiting PA...like i said before, it's pretty much the same as NY (excluding NYC)

LimeTwister

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2003, 10:34:53 am »
i just discovered that show last wednesday...it's really interesting.

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2003, 10:50:38 am »
hehe i love it when they hate each other's lives  :twisted: ...it makes it so much fun...like this one girl who lived in Oregon went to Bel Air and the people there were so fake and superficial and she was about to explode...it was entertaining....

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2003, 11:18:53 am »
You mean the girl who wen't to beverly hills? The girl with the really short kinda spikey type blonde hair, and the other girls friends were talking about how high of a price all their stuff was and she didn't give a shit? lol

That's probably my favorite episode! Oh how I would HATE to live there...that place is as superficial as Orange County is. I lived in Orange County for a year, and my life was a living hell there! I belong in Temecula where I'm at now, the people are so much cooler here,  and nicer!

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2003, 11:21:40 am »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
i just discovered that show last wednesday...it's really interesting.

Yeah it is...and it's original which I love. I don't think there is anyother reality show like it.