Author Topic: Your First Kiss  (Read 54858 times)

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2003, 12:43:12 am »
Quote from: "Lucy-san"
Quote from: "Nagyovafan"
Quote from: "rosieposy87"
I finally have a story to add! Kinda late i know:

My first kiss was last friday with a bloke called Guy (RUBBISH name i know!!) in a club called Molokos. I was kinda drunk but ummm yeah, all went well! I hope it improves though as you get more experience cos it wasn't thaaat special! lol

drunk? lol

yes...do elaborate.

So many people have been suprised by that! Well there's a big drinking culture here (in some ways i think its just awful) and everyone will always drink underage. The legal age here is 18, but there are bizarre laws like at 14 you can have a drink with a meal at a pub, and at 16 you can drink but not buy? :roll:

So yeah, i was quite drunk (2 malibu & cokes and 1 smirnoff ice, not thaaaat much!) but not to the point where i had no idea what i was doing! haha, its just a thing here- Friday nights are for going out and getting pissed out of your head...it kinda sucks actually.
"I'm all about the wordplay."

Lucy-san

Your First Kiss
« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2003, 04:10:10 pm »
yeah i think thats the way it is everywhere...everywhere where its illegal at least.

fun and stupid.

rroo

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vanessacarlton.info
Your First Kiss
« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2003, 04:27:39 pm »
It was a warm night in june or july. I'd met the girl through one of my friends who was best friends with her. When I first met her I wasn't really into girls yet; I just liked her..., nothing more. After running into her a couple of times at my friends house, that friend told me that she rather liked me. From then on I started to look at her (and girls in general) in a different way. Sooo..., I asked her out on a date!

I was extremely nervous; hadn't eaten all day..., because I just couldn't. It also seemed as it my brain had stopped workin..., I even forgot where she lived! An hour late I finally found the right street and arrived with some brown roses (when I left they were still red) at her door. She looked gorgeous..., dressed in yellow and black. We played a bit with her pig..., pig? Yup.., she had this adorable little baby pig!

Ehhhm..., at about 8pm we left to see a movie. She sat to the left of me..., we were holding hands..., *awwww* :) Afterwards she asked my opinion on the movie..., but I had no idea what I'd just seen. The only thing I was thinking during the movie was: "OMG..., I'm sitting here holding hands with the girl I like so much!" We went into the city for some drinks. At about 1am we got back to her house. I sat down on the couch..., she laid down with her head on my stomach. I played with her hair a bit and calculated what angle I should turn my head in to be able to kiss her. It was something like 32 degrees ;) but I was too shy to do it!

At 3am she kicked me out..., the stars & moon were quite bright, so it wasn't entirely dark outside. We saw that her horses (which were in a nearby field) were still awake and we walked over to them. There it happened! We hugged goodbye..., and when our heads moved back we looked in each others eyes for a few seconds, smiled and kissed! As I'm writing this I'm again trembling..., it was such a special night..., it happened years ago, but I still know all the silly details! The 'relationship' didn't last very long..., about a month. We weren't ready for it..., and just became friends again.

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
Your First Kiss
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2003, 06:35:05 pm »
Quote from: "rroo"
It was a warm night in june or july. I'd met the girl through one of my friends who was best friends with her. When I first met her I wasn't really into girls yet; I just liked her..., nothing more. After running into her a couple of times at my friends house, that friend told me that she rather liked me. From then on I started to look at her (and girls in general) in a different way. Sooo..., I asked her out on a date!

I was extremely nervous; hadn't eaten all day..., because I just couldn't. It also seemed as it my brain had stopped workin..., I even forgot where she lived! An hour late I finally found the right street and arrived with some brown roses (when I left they were still red) at her door. She looked gorgeous..., dressed in yellow and black. We played a bit with her pig..., pig? Yup.., she had this adorable little baby pig!

Ehhhm..., at about 8pm we left to see a movie. She sat to the left of me..., we were holding hands..., *awwww* :) Afterwards she asked my opinion on the movie..., but I had no idea what I'd just seen. The only thing I was thinking during the movie was: "OMG..., I'm sitting here holding hands with the girl I like so much!" We went into the city for some drinks. At about 1am we got back to her house. I sat down on the couch..., she laid down with her head on my stomach. I played with her hair a bit and calculated what angle I should turn my head in to be able to kiss her. It was something like 32 degrees ;) but I was too shy to do it!

At 3am she kicked me out..., the stars & moon were quite bright, so it wasn't entirely dark outside. We saw that her horses (which were in a nearby field) were still awake and we walked over to them. There it happened! We hugged goodbye..., and when our heads moved back we looked in each others eyes for a few seconds, smiled and kissed! As I'm writing this I'm again trembling..., it was such a special night..., it happened years ago, but I still know all the silly details! The 'relationship' didn't last very long..., about a month. We weren't ready for it..., and just became friends again.

Awwwwww.... *cuddles up with teddy bear*

(wasn't being sarcastic)
Joe

loginname101

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #94 on: October 28, 2003, 07:38:00 pm »
my first kiss was great :D well every kiss is great........

freshlettuce

• AOL Instant Messenger - essaychic
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2003, 12:03:07 am »
Okay, here's my story.

I was 17 when it happened.   (Don't feel bad, you late bloomers out there, there's plenty of time to make up for the missed nookie -- I speak from experience  :wink: )

So I had spent the evening with this boy who had asked me out.  (We had "dated" sophomore year...if you can call it that...and my bad-tempered father managed to scare the poor boy away, or at least that's what I suspected.  Anyway, he asked me out again senior year.)  I had gone to his house to watch a rented movie.  We had the downstairs to ourselves.  He was very nervous.  He kept asking me if I wanted anything to drink.  Every time he'd get up to refill his glass or my glass he'd come back and sit down on the couch a little bit closer to me.  The movie we were watching made me get a little teary eyed so he patted my hand and told me not to cry.  After the patting of the hand, he didn't let go and that was how he started holding my hand.

Note:  I do not like hand holding.  I didn't like it then and I still don't like it now.  It's a little too personal for me.

I wondered if he was ever going to make a move.  He didn't.  I was disappointed.  He drove me home.  We were in his car, in my driveway, and we were going to say good-bye to one another.  We were still doing the hug good-bye at that point, and I went to give him a hug.  But he went for a kiss and it was awkward and I was super uncomfortable because I could have sworn I saw my mother peek out the front door curtain at the vehicle when we first pulled into the driveway.  I did not want to get my first kiss in front of my mother!  Ick.  So he went to kiss me while I tried to hug him, and I had to turn my face to make him abort the kiss.  It ended up being like a kiss to the side of my mouth.  

I don't usually count that as my first kiss just because it didn't feel like a real kiss to me.  

Maybe a week or two later...

I gave this boy a ride home from school.  We were going to hang out at his house, but two of his dopey friends were randomly already there waiting for him.  He was visibly annoyed by this.  Especially when one of them emerged from behind one of his shrubs in a cloud of smoke.  Ahahahaha.  

We walked to the back of his house and hung out with his buddies on his deck.  We then went inside to watch a bit of TV.  His friends never went away.  During all of this he tried putting his arm around me and nervously patted me on the back a few times.  

The boy received a phone call where he learned that his car was ready to be picked up from the auto body shop.  He asked me to drive him there.  I said I would take him and he proceeded to kick his friends out so we could leave.  I parked in the lot of a restaurant called Cafe Mirage that is located across the street from the auto body shop.  I waited for him to go get his car, and when he did he parked it next to mine in the parking lot.  I was nervous about saying good-bye to him because I expected another kiss to be coming my way.  I dislike PDA and felt exposed in that big, open parking lot.  I would have been willing to kiss him if we were somewhere private.  Oh, well.

I went to give him a hug, but he went for a kiss.  He ended up missing and I was annoyed by the whole situation.  I was cooperative when he made a second attempt.  Our faces came near each other, and I went for the kiss openmouthed, but he didn't and the kiss was clumsy.  I tried to shrug it off and hug him good-bye, but he said, "No, let's get this right."

So, we tried one last time.  He got the hint that his lips needed to be unsealed, and I may have initiated a tongue kiss.  Hee.   :twisted:

But here's where it got bad.  The kiss lasted for what seemed like a million years and it was AWFUL.  It felt like I had a jellyfish or some other unpleasant sea creature in my mouth.  I may have grimaced.  After it was over, he looked at me a bit surprised.  I think it was because he wasn't expecting me to put my tongue in his mouth.  I faked a smile and went to my car.  I waited for him to pull away, then let out a yelp of excitement (eee! it finally happened), disgust (wow, that was really bad), and confusion (since I didn't enjoy that, I wonder if I'm even really attracted to boys.)    

When I got home I called my best friend and told her that this boy had kissed me and that I thought I was a lesbian.  She assured me that I was not a lesbian and that the boy was probably a really bad kisser.

And that concludes the story of my first real kiss, and how it was so bad that I questioned my sexuality.  I have since concluded that I am definitely not a lesbian and that there are better kissers out there in the world.  Oh, I've also learned that really bad kissers cannot be taught how not to be bad.  Poor things.  Let us all shed a tear for them.   :cry:

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
Your First Kiss
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2003, 06:45:01 am »
Quote from: "freshlettuce"
Okay, here's my story.

Can't... air *gasp*.....laughing.....too....hard.... *dies*
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Tia

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
Your First Kiss
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2003, 11:57:52 am »
Quote from: "Grakthis"
Okay, here's my story.

LOL! Totally!!
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2003, 12:10:30 pm »
Quote from: "Tia"
Okay, here's my story.

LOL! Totally!!

I love the explicit detail! lmao, too funny! Unfortunately i am having a slight amount of trouble remembering mine properly.  :roll:

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2003, 12:59:33 pm »
I don't think I posted this here. I know I have before.  

I had no idea what I was doing when I had my first kiss.  I nearly engulfed half her face.  Oh wait, it was half her face.  The funny thing is.......she seemed to like it!!  I mean, we met up alot to make out and were soon going out.  Our relationship lasted longer than my old freind matt and his girlfriend.  People were like, "Hey, this guy is engulfing half your face!,"  but she was like shrugging them off.   People thought it was funny, but at the same time they had a kind of respect for being able to pull off such a flawed kiss.

Must have been the passion. *shrug*

tylor

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
Your First Kiss
« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2003, 01:27:11 pm »
I love the explicit detail! lmao, too funny! Unfortunately i am having a slight amount of trouble remembering mine properly.  :roll:

Now rosie... if you'd stay away from the hard liquor you might not have that problem  :wink:
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

CheapandEvilgrl

• AOL Instant Messenger - Littlefish81
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2003, 08:44:43 pm »
hehe...I have two stories b/c I don't know which one to count as the first. I mean...if your talking first like peck on the lips then niether of these count, but my first "real" kiss stories are far more interesting.

The first possible first was sr year of high school with one of my best friends at the time, who I also had a terribly year long crush on. He was also two years younger than me and openly gay. He was an interesting character. Despite being gay he had a tendency to like kissing girls. (which led to rumors that the gay thing was an act to get girls....my opinion..he was just a very confused little boy) So anyways, my friend jamie decided to tell him that I was nervous about having to kiss my leading man on stage when I had never really kissed anyone before. Mind you all i needed was stage kiss training...nothing big (i really wasnt fond of my costar sooooo we didnt practice outside of rehearsal...blech). So chris decides to call me out to the stairwell after I get off stage and shove his tongue down my throat. Needless to say that despite ALL the feelings I had for the boy for an entire year. I felt nothing. It was groooooosss. Thus, I don't really like counting this as my first but its still a good story. I did turn him straight for a whole week later that year. but..thats another story.

The other first was with my first bf in college Freshman year. He was a total sweetheart. But again our first kiss wasn't so fun. All slobery and stuff. I also felt bad b/c it was our third date and he told me he loved me and I didnt say anything back. eeek. I too then decided that I was a freak b/c I thought kissing was always that gross. Luckily I've been proven wrong since.

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #102 on: October 30, 2003, 03:37:14 am »

Now rosie... if you'd stay away from the hard liquor you might not have that problem  :wink:

No...it wasn't a vodka bar that i met him in!*cough* Bwhaha, you should come here andrew- we'll teach you what a real pub is!

Quote from: "Toni"

Luckily I've been proven wrong since.

THANK GOD!! lmao

freshlettuce

• AOL Instant Messenger - essaychic
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #103 on: October 30, 2003, 12:05:24 pm »
Quote from: "CheapandEvilgrl"
He was also two years younger than me and openly gay.

Oooh, I love gay boys.  Too bad the kiss was repulsive.

The other first was with my first bf in college Freshman year. He was a total sweetheart. But again our first kiss wasn't so fun. All slobery and stuff.

Was his name Peter?

I also felt bad b/c it was our third date and he told me he loved me and I didnt say anything back. eeek.

I would have said, "Um...thank you."

I too then decided that I was a freak b/c I thought kissing was always that gross.

Isn't that sad?  I actually avoided kissing guys for three years because I was scared that kissing would be awful again.

Luckily I've been proven wrong since.

Thank goodness!!!  Although, during most kisses I wonder to myself "Is this it?  Is this as good as it gets?  It's almost a bit of a chore.  Wow, kissing isn't what it's cracked up to be."  I've concluded though, that it would probably help if I actually cared about the person I'm kissing.  I really need to find someone I actually like for his personality and not for his - um - body.  ;)

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • View Profile
Your First Kiss
« Reply #104 on: October 30, 2003, 12:11:05 pm »

Thank goodness!!!  Although, during most kisses I wonder to myself "Is this it?  Is this as good as it gets?  It's almost a bit of a chore.  Wow, kissing isn't what it's cracked up to be."  )

That is scary, because that is exactly what i told Nere.