Author Topic: I gotta kick out of this.  (Read 16268 times)

PintOGuinness

• VCUBs
  • Your true colors shown
  • My face is on milk cartons
    • ICQ Messenger - 3162963
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PintOGuinnessVC
    • View Profile
    • http://www.buckheadyouthorchestra.com
    • Email
I gotta kick out of this.
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2003, 04:01:48 pm »
How in the hell would you know how i feel about having served in the military...?  Of course it's a job and you receive pay for it...  you very well should...  but how can you dispute what I said having never been in?  that's rediculous...
-- Jason

Lucy-san

« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2003, 10:27:49 pm »
Quote from: "Grakthis"
Quote from: "Lucy-san"
Quote from: "m125 Boy"

Nah... it's Canada that is the 51st state. ;) BC is like middle CA with fewer immigrants from Mexico and the east.

yes and a lot more pot :)

More pot than CA?!?!?  I think they put weed in the WATER there..... either that or people there are just weird.... (*winks at tricia*)  

Now if you said more Pot than central KY I'd be really concerned.  I've heard stories of people having to litteraly, weekly go out in their yards and look for and kill wild canibus growing naturally there.

"I got some much grass the popo thikin we mow lawns"  :wink:
---Andrew

I believe Vancouver is the number one producer/grower of marijuana in North America...and its population isnt even 2 million. I'm so very proud :). Its probably the biggest industry here seriously...though illegitimate markets are never listed in the census so we just have lumber and tourism in the top spots.

everyones a pothead here. my boyfriend has pot plants in his bedroom...theyre soo cute. yay

by the way...sorry for interrupting this serious debate concerning the military. I'd give my opinion but I'm pretty ignorant as far as this goes and I'm not in a mood to be strong about my opinions...especially since they'll most definitely clash with other peoples.

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2003, 07:39:50 am »
Quote from: "PintOGuinness"
How in the hell would you know how i feel about having served in the military...?  Of course it's a job and you receive pay for it...  you very well should...  but how can you dispute what I said having never been in?  that's rediculous...

Then tell me you'd do it for free, and i'll admit I was wrong.

Just because you feel good about doing it, does not make it an honor.  An honor is something you do and the only payment you ask for is the honor itself.  I dispute it because REGARDLESS of how you personally feel about it, it doesn't change the basic fact that the military is not an honor.  You don't earn it.  You don't do it for free.  You don't have to be special to be in the military.  It's a job.  Period.

Now, a logical person would then say "but what about musicians?  I think it's an honor to play in front of so many poeple and have them cheer, but musicians get paid".  Well, a true musician who feels honored by the fans would do it for FREE if he could.  He doesn't do it to get paid.  If he does, then it's not an honor anymore.
---Andrew
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2003, 08:10:57 am »
Quote from: "Lucy-san"

I believe Vancouver is the number one producer/grower of marijuana in North America...and its population isnt even 2 million. I'm so very proud :). Its probably the biggest industry here seriously...though illegitimate markets are never listed in the census so we just have lumber and tourism in the top spots.

everyones a pothead here. my boyfriend has pot plants in his bedroom...theyre soo cute. yay

Did you know that weed causes increased estrogen production in men?  Guys who smoke a lot of weed can begin to grow breasts and actually lactate.  It's a fact.  It also reduces sexual desire and can cause erectile disfunction.  Not to mention the recorded and proven fact that weed causes long term and short term memory failure.  It reduces motivation, reaction times and stimulates the appetite usually causing weight gain.

The great thing about weed though is that all of this is temporary, and if you stop it all bounces right back to the way it was in a year or two.

INCLUDING your lungs.  Same with smoking actually.  But your chances of getting lung cancer are still WAY up there even after your lungs are fully healed.
---Andrew
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

---Andrew

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - tqhx@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tqhx
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2003, 08:19:43 am »

Did you know that weed causes increased estrogen production in men?  Guys who smoke a lot of weed can begin to grow breasts and actually lactate.  It's a fact.  It also reduces sexual desire and can cause erectile disfunction.  Not to mention the recorded and proven fact that weed causes long term and short term memory failure.  It reduces motivation, reaction times and stimulates the appetite usually causing weight gain.

I have huge breasts from smoking weed, not to mention i get the munchies so often im superfat.
Quote from: "ReSpektDaFrenziedEVanesSa"
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

Si

• Fine as dandelions
  • Down a Rabbithole
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2003, 08:39:07 am »

Did you know that weed causes increased estrogen production in men?  Guys who smoke a lot of weed can begin to grow breasts

It stimulates the appetite usually causing weight gain.

Wow, does that apply to women too?
I would love for my breasts to grow and I would LOVE to gain some weight!!!!!

• SHUT  UP  when  I'm  talking  to  you... !
 You  hear  me?  ANSWER  me !! •

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2003, 09:48:41 am »
Quote from: "Simone Sarah"

Well.... since women already produce estrogen, smoking up wont make your breasts grow.  BUT, it will stimulate hunger which encourages you to eat more.
---Andrew

---Andrew

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2003, 09:49:27 am »
Quote from: "Logikal X"
I have huge breasts from smoking weed, not to mention i get the munchies so often im superfat.

Laugh all you want to Pete, but it doesn't change the facts.

I'm not saying you should quit.  I'm just presenting medically accepted facts.
---Andrew

---Andrew

Si

• Fine as dandelions
  • Down a Rabbithole
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2003, 10:40:32 am »
Quote from: "Simone Sarah"

Well.... since women already produce estrogen, smoking up wont make your breasts grow.  BUT, it will stimulate hunger which encourages you to eat more.
---Andrew

Wooohooo!
*goes to smoke every day

• SHUT  UP  when  I'm  talking  to  you... !
 You  hear  me?  ANSWER  me !! •

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2003, 11:04:07 am »
Quote from: "Logikal X"

Laugh all you want to Pete, but it doesn't change the facts.

I'm not saying you should quit.  I'm just presenting medically accepted facts.
---Andrew

its not something i do often, But during college i did and i found it helped me do exceptional on exams as well as gave me focus when i was studying.....and i dont really want to say anything about the erectile blah blah blah but i never had any issues i am certain of that.  Also considering the coordination factor, ive found that being high actually makes me better at video games by a noticeable margin....i havent really tested it while driving a real car though  :wink:

so all in all based on actual experience rather than "scientific facts" *coughcoughtheliescough* the only thing i have noticed to be true is some people are just naturally stupid and will usually become more stupid while high, i also knew a man who smoked so much he had breast milk.....uh yeah, pretty weird but it did happen
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

Ms.Redd

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - chunkiechuck17@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/chunkiechuck/msredd.html
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2003, 11:14:00 am »
wow... its kinda amazing how an opinion of a person can change in this thread.....

LimeTwister

« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2003, 11:14:45 am »

Did you know that weed causes increased estrogen production in men?  Guys who smoke a lot of weed can begin to grow breasts and actually lactate.

wouldn't you have to smoke a lot of weed for all this?

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2003, 11:18:34 am »

Now, a logical person would then say "but what about musicians?  I think it's an honor to play in front of so many poeple and have them cheer, but musicians get paid".  Well, a true musician who feels honored by the fans would do it for FREE if he could.  He doesn't do it to get paid.  If he does, then it's not an honor anymore.
---Andrew

i have no idea what it feels like to be in the military or be a musician, so im not implying i do by saying what i am about to say.  Ive seen many of your arguments and usually agree, however i think this one is a big loophole.  If musicians would play for free if they could, however they accept the pay because it is necessary to survive, why wouldnt it be the same in the military.  Both of these career or job choices are to serve other people, as most jobs are, so you could feel honored to do just about anything depending on your personality.

I work for a Zildjian, and i feel honored to work for a company which has been on the top of the percussion industry for over 300 years.  Thats not really contestable in my opinion.

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2003, 11:21:18 am »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"

Did you know that weed causes increased estrogen production in men?  Guys who smoke a lot of weed can begin to grow breasts and actually lactate.

wouldn't you have to smoke a lot of weed for all this?

lmao, id assume so....reasons im a good boy now  :wink:

Lucy-san

« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2003, 03:50:56 pm »
hahaha
those are some interesting facts there...yes...interesting...I'll stick with that word.