Author Topic: Saddam's GOING DOWN  (Read 10971 times)

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2003, 04:09:24 pm »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
ya'll are forgetting just one problem...to keep him alive someone has to pay for his care, etc.  No matter how mad the man is, there are going to be some sort of health thing making sure that he is fine....

that's true, but who's to say that he'll be kept alive? who isn't? we just have to wait and hope that it is the Iraqis who put him to trial. He did this to them, they should be the ones to bring him to what they feel is justice.

and by getting Saddam it does not mean that it is going to prevent another 9-11, seeing how the war on terror started off looking for Osama...and yet he is still floating freely around the world.

that's true as well. there's no telling who out there is going to take Saddam's place, because i'm sure there are plenty of Iraqi men who are still faithful to Saddam. But at the same time, this is a major, major event. Maybe it will make Saddam followers see that you can't do this kind of stuff and not ever get away with it......and as for Osama, my history teacher who faught in Iraq said (and this is just what he says, i'm not at all saying that he is right just because he said it or that i agree with him just because he said it) that there are people who are still looking for him, it's just not as popular a subject as Saddam.

LimeTwister

Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2003, 04:19:24 pm »
people are still looking for osama, this is true...but I think it is funny that it took like 9 months to find Saddam, and after 2 years we still haven't found Osama...

(yes i know about other situations like Eric Rudolph in our own country I am just saying I think it is funny...)

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2003, 04:29:44 pm »
people are still looking for osama, this is true...but I think it is funny that it took like 9 months to find Saddam, and after 2 years we still haven't found Osama...

(yes i know about other situations like Eric Rudolph in our own country I am just saying I think it is funny...)

oh no i agree with you! i also think that if there were more troops in Afghanistan then it wouldn't be taking so long (not that i think more troops or any troops in Afghanistan is a good idea). I think if Bush put half the effort in to finding Osama that he did Saddam, he'd be waiting for Saddam in a jail cell right now. *shrugs*

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2003, 05:12:59 pm »
Well, we could just provide him with pop corn and tooth paste, and sit him in a theature to watch endless showings of Gigli, and From Justin to Kelly, that'd be tourcher...

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2003, 05:28:16 pm »
oooo or The Simple Life. heheheh

LimeTwister

Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2003, 05:51:15 pm »
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"
oooo or The Simple Life. heheheh

he may like the simple life though! lol.....

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2003, 12:11:26 am »
It's about time the military leaders did something right.  Not the soldiers.  The leadership.

tylor

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2003, 12:29:06 am »
I'm still thinking an endless showing of Gigli and From Justin to Kelly would suffice. haha

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2003, 05:13:59 am »
Quote from: "danielmarko"
I'm still thinking an endless showing of Gigli and From Justin to Kelly would suffice. haha

Hahaha.. awwww. That might work though. He'd probably shoot himself before Gigli even ended.
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2003, 09:31:46 am »
Quote from: "Tia"
They should just lock him up and let him remeber it 24/7. That's the worst kind of punishment he could ever have.

Errmm no i don't agree. If he carried out those deeds in the first place do you think he's going to suddenly turn around and go "oh no! i feel so terrible, god save me!" because a man who killed nearly his whole family, inculding his son isn't going to repent.

Quote from: "jjmusichck"
He told Saddam how something that he was doing (i forget what) was harmful to everyone and he shouldn't do it anymore, so Saddam said something like "oh, come in to my office, and we'll talk about it." well, the man went with him but never came back out. Saddam shot him.

i'm sorry, but things like this just make me feel no sympathy. i mean, if what saddam wants is to die, then i say keep him alive and make him suffer. otherwise, shoot the f*cker. he gets what he deserves.

My grandpa moved into Iraq as British Ambassador the week after the Ba'ath Party seized control- he said that democracy would never be reached under them or Saddam, and he was kicked out- thank god nothing worse happened like it did in other countries!

When you see the pictures you can't help but feel a pang of sympathy- i think its human- but then you stop and realise how cruel, and evil and absolotely corrupt that man is and i feel no sympathy at all.
"I'm all about the wordplay."

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2003, 02:40:46 pm »
Quote from: "rosieposy87"

My grandpa moved into Iraq as British Ambassador the week after the Ba'ath Party seized control- he said that democracy would never be reached under them or Saddam, and he was kicked out- thank god nothing worse happened like it did in other countries!

When you see the pictures you can't help but feel a pang of sympathy- i think its human- but then you stop and realise how cruel, and evil and absolotely corrupt that man is and i feel no sympathy at all.

aaah, hypocrasy at its finest! lol, your grandpa was very lucky. it's great when parties are all for you coming to their country and working for them, but the moment you say something against what they belive, BAM your out! it's the same way with our government too! my history teacher told us how A LOT of people in the army, and people who are way up in ranks, are against what we're doing to Iraq, but no one says anything because the people that have have been fired.  

yeah, at the XMas party i went to someone said how he looked a little sympathetic, and we all agreed....for about a second. like i've said before, this man is about the only man i would ever compensate my morals for.

LimeTwister

Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2003, 04:08:24 pm »
yes it is sad about how our government acts about people against the war and against Bush...and not only the gov't., America in general is the same way.

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2003, 04:12:39 pm »
yeah....i mean, it's one thing if you're for the war and you're a civilian. you might want to pose your opinion on everyone else, but that's as far as it goes. If you're part of the government, you have no choice but to go along or risk losing your job. life sucks like that

Chloe

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - evanessa831
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Nessaholic831
    • View Profile
    • Email
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2003, 04:14:05 pm »
esactly....

Things are going crazy and I'm not sure who to blame...
November 9th 2004...H a r m o n i u m!!!
Spare me just three last words, I love you is all she heard...

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Saddam's GOING DOWN
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2003, 04:16:53 pm »
I'm just glad that Bush is going to let the Iraqi's decide Saddam's fate. I hope they're REALLY hard on him!
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"