Author Topic: American Idol  (Read 57394 times)

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
American Idol
« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2004, 05:29:08 pm »
Matthew Rogerst trying to sing the Black Crows......

first off, i want to know how the hell he got on the top 12.

and secondly.....must....turn....channel.

The Black Crows are awesome, and he has officially ruined the song for me  :evil:  I hate to say it, but i'm agreeing with everything Simon is saying about him right now

LimeTwister

American Idol
« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2004, 06:56:25 pm »
Fantashia!!!!!

WOOOOOO!!!

High Point on the T.V. lol... "welcomes market visitors"...

though her grandma is not like the mother of High Point, cuz I don't have a clue who she is....

but I ate that restaurant she was in just last saturday!! (Golden Corral) lol.

JazzyManda

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - JazzyTrumpet07
    • View Profile
American Idol
« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2004, 07:00:52 pm »
i'm voting for Diana

woohoo

or maybe John, he's cool. he's a jazz man  :wink:

Amanda

JazzyManda

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - JazzyTrumpet07
    • View Profile
American Idol
« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2004, 07:02:10 pm »
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"

first off, i want to know how the hell he got on the top 12.

and secondly.....must....turn....channel.

The Black Crows are awesome, and he has officially ruined the song for me  :evil:  I hate to say it, but i'm agreeing with everything Simon is saying about him right now

yeah, he was pretty bad. and he has the worst attitude. he's like "i'm afraid of Simon" oh get over it. maybe you just suck? jeesh

Amanda

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
American Idol
« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2004, 07:08:03 pm »
ok so i hate jon peter lewis, and leah sucked... and i dont like matt rogers and i think that john stevens is so wrong for the competition, he can sing but i seriously wanted to fall asleep.

soo i love Fantasia still, I really like Jasmine, Camile too, and LaToya was good (a little overdone), and i still think that George is good, definately the best guy!  And suprisingly (to me), Diana did well.
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

keith

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • AOL Instant Messenger - keithrj997
    • View Profile
American Idol
« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2004, 08:18:21 pm »
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"
That's not an original Black Crows song, they remade it. That song is really old, from the early 70s.

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
American Idol
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2004, 04:47:47 am »
I loved diana's song! And George's! Other than John Peter Lewis, Matthew Rogers, and Leah, i think everyone's doing an awesome job! LMAO, next week is country, that should be interesting :-P

BWilli

• MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
American Idol
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2004, 05:35:43 am »
well.....with the exception of Leah and John Stevens it was a great show....those two were just terrible........George, Jasmine and Diana were the best though...........

JazzyTim

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jazzvibes89
    • View Profile
American Idol
« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2004, 03:18:55 pm »
best and top 3, George, Jasmine, Diana, have any of you noticed how many high schoolers there are this year! wow! im such a slacker :roll: but that's ok :wink:

Tim
jazz: a form of native American music marked by improvisation, propulsive rythms, and polyphonic ensemble playing. in other word, Me
C:\My Documents\My Pictures\JazzyManda2.jpg

LimeTwister

American Idol
« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2004, 04:43:15 pm »
well, if that is who you think will be the top 3, I won't ask for your suggestion in musical artist.

8O

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
American Idol
« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2004, 06:32:53 pm »
Leah's gone! i'm happy, because i can't see her as the american idol. there's just something about her that seems very catty, like she knows that she's good and isn't afraid to boast about it, you know? but if i had to pick, i would have picked mat rogers to go. i just can't stand the guy.

and i've been thinking about john stevens, and g is right, he isn't right for the competition. not because i don't think he's a good singer, becuse i think he's an excellent singer, but because his style's different than everyone else's, you know? and it also helps that he's so cute. i have a thing for red hair  :oops:

Gina

• View Profile
American Idol
« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2004, 06:32:55 pm »
so leahs gone, thank god.. but the top 3 was a lil whack in my opinion.

CLAYYYY PERFORMED SOLITAIRE YAYYY! I :heart: him
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
American Idol
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2004, 09:51:51 pm »
i'm glad Leah got booted, like Jessica said, she seems catty! She seems a lil full of herself, and she's not that great, her voice is kinda boring and flat.

as for the other contestants:
LaToya- She wasn’t as amazing as she normally was last night and didn’t really stick out, but she still has an awesome voice! I like her!
Matthew- He’s got a good voice, but he’s too much of a ham, and that annoys me!
John Stevens- Ok, I love this guy! Haha. He seems to have a totally sweet and cool personality. I love his style! He’s unique and adds flavor to the competition! He’s also the best dancer by far of the guys
George- Oh my goodness… I love him too! He’s like a big cuddly teddy bear and every time I see him perform I have the urge to hug him! Haha. He has a GREAT voice too! He did amazingly last night!
John Peter Lewis- he’s so adorable! He’s funny, he makes me smile every time he performs. He’s got a great voice and a funky style. He’s kinda dorky… but in a really cute way!
Diana- Wow, she’s been one of my faves from the beginning. She has a powerful voice and a totally sweet personality!
Camille- I normally love Camille, but last night the song wasn’t working for her! She’s still awesome though!
Jasmine- WOW!! Definitely the star of last night!! She killed it! Her voice is incredible!!
Jennifer- She’s got such a powerful and soulful voice, I think she’s great!
Fantasia- This girl has got a unique voice and a funky style! I like her!
Amy- She’s one of my faves too… I love her spunky personality! And her voice is just SO sweet! She’d be someone I’d want to hang out with.

As you can see… I judge by personality just as much as talent. I guess that’s cause I’m only fans of people with good personalities. Lol.
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
American Idol
« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2004, 10:17:22 pm »
I have found something else to watch, thank God. But I do flip on the commercials sometimes. I don't know all their names but I am with Holly on the big country guy, ew, can't stand him. I think a lot of them can't sing, it's really sad. The red head kid, ew too. I always thought that Leah chick couldn't sing. She is the one who's mom was a pop star in some other country right? The little guy with the gap in his teeth, he's kinda cute in his own little way. I haven't seen him sing in awhile so I can't really say. The others I haven't heard sing either so that's all for now I guess.

I HAD to change it when Clay was on, ew!! I listened to like a few seconds and he sounded terrible. Maybe it got better but what I heard was terrible. Oh, and does anyone else get annoyed when they say American Idol, Clay Aiken cause he so didn't win. WTH?

Just my few cents.  :wink:

LimeTwister

American Idol
« Reply #104 on: March 18, 2004, 12:12:26 pm »
holls, the red hair kid is the best dancer??

that john peter dude is a horrible dancer lol, he got it from his dad.