maybe
4 (10.5%)
Skeptical
1 (2.6%)
other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: January 02, 2004, 09:00:57 pm

Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 49706 times)

xxjenniferxx

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/xsorealx/Jesus.html
Do you believe in god?
« Reply #210 on: January 14, 2004, 02:39:20 pm »
Quote from: "Logikal X"
Quote from: "xxjenniferxx"
Quote from: "notagirl"

P.S. All you debating about pain. You're so off the subject. Debate somewhere else.

Where? ::pouts:::

I don't care what your beliefs are really.......whatever i am done here..

i hate to break it to ya but if you dont care what others peoples beliefs are then why the heck make a thread asking?

I don't care pete..so i made a poll asking...whats it matter to me..nothing at all...just like when you go vote do you think people care who you vote for?..not likely
anyway i think you get my point...

and for the last time i told you if you see me in a thread don't say anything to me...because you never have anything nice to say....don't talk to me

xxjenniferxx

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Do you believe in god?
« Reply #211 on: January 14, 2004, 03:08:40 pm »
Quote from: "Grakthis"

Pete, I'll be your best friend if you never quote one of her posts ever again.  Pretty please.

oh yea because you're the almighty grakthis who is never wrong about anything around here...you're always right..even if its bringing someone down in such a cruel way....you're not "god"..
even if you were a god i wouldnt worship you..i think i would rather burn in hell..pete don't have to quote me on anything but he did..soo

and to be honest from what i see you're nothing but an asshole....sometimes i wish you would just take your own advice...

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
Do you believe in god?
« Reply #212 on: January 14, 2004, 03:19:22 pm »
Quote from: "xxjenniferxx"

Pete, I'll be your best friend if you never quote one of her posts ever again.  Pretty please.

oh yea because you're the almighty grakthis who is never wrong about anything around here...you're always right..even if its bringing someone down in such a cruel way....you're not "god"..
even if you were a god i wouldnt worship you..i think i would rather burn in hell..pete don't have to quote me on anything but he did..soo

and to be honest from what i see you're nothing but an asshole....sometimes i wish you would just take your own advice...

I think everyone should have the right to quote anyone they want, but if you don't like reading what someone said... when you see their name at the top of the quote box, you can try not reading it, lol.
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - tqhx@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tqhx
    • View Profile
Do you believe in god?
« Reply #213 on: January 14, 2004, 03:43:14 pm »
Yes because you are so nice to me too.....Well guess what im not even insulting you....And the fact of the matter is you made a poll asking, if you didnt care then you wouldnt have done it...I think you have no point.....And ill talk to whoever i want to, whether they like me or hate me, whenever i feel the need.

Andrew no qoutes in this one just for you
Quote from: "ReSpektDaFrenziedEVanesSa"
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

xxjenniferxx

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Do you believe in god?
« Reply #214 on: January 14, 2004, 05:02:14 pm »
Yes because you are so nice to me too.....Well guess what im not even insulting you....And the fact of the matter is you made a poll asking, if you didnt care then you wouldnt have done it...I think you have no point.....And ill talk to whoever i want to, whether they like me or hate me, whenever i feel the need.

Andrew no qoutes in this one just for you

I don't know why the hell you did it when i asked you not to before..but what i do know is that i don't like it very much....

And i am NOT going to get any nicer to someone who doesn't appreciate me...

Manda

• View Profile
Do you believe in god?
« Reply #215 on: January 14, 2004, 06:16:49 pm »
Right on!!!

I know Grakthis might have put Jen on her "ignore" list or whatever, but I did the same thing. Because your shit is very tiring. LOL

you like insulting people and bringing them down on what opinon's they have. well its there opinon, get over yourself

you can take apart everything I say and criticize it, but what is that going to do?

I know! make YOU look more like an ass. I really dont like you and I'm glad your on my ignore list.

;)

why can't you just respect what people say?, and Pete I see the way you talk to people on here, and you should really reexamine your words/thoughts/feelings towards others, because you might not think your offensive, but you very much are.

:D

Manda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

xxjenniferxx

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Do you believe in god?
« Reply #216 on: January 14, 2004, 06:21:14 pm »
Quote from: "Amanda-Panda"
Right on!!!

I know Grakthis might have put Jen on her "ignore" list or whatever, but I did the same thing. Because your shit is very tiring. LOL

you like insulting people and bringing them down on what opinon's they have. well its there opinon, get over yourself

you can take apart everything I say and criticize it, but what is that going to do?

I know! make YOU look more like an ass. I really dont like you and I'm glad your on my ignore list.

;)

why can't you just respect what people say?, and Pete I see the way you talk to people on here, and you should really reexamine your words/thoughts/feelings towards others, because you might not think your offensive, but you very much are.

Manda

yup very agreeable...

Manda

• View Profile
Do you believe in god?
« Reply #217 on: January 14, 2004, 06:23:16 pm »
;)

nuff said.

Manda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
Do you believe in god?
« Reply #218 on: January 14, 2004, 09:27:17 pm »
Right on!!!

;)

Manda

"whine whine whine im 16 and i harass you and your girlfriend on aol instant messenger because im so cool"

as if *smug face*
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

Manda

• View Profile
Do you believe in god?
« Reply #219 on: January 14, 2004, 09:33:35 pm »
Right on!!!

;)

Manda

I totally agree with Manda.

:) *happy face*

Glad you agree!

Manda :wink:

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
Do you believe in god?
« Reply #220 on: January 14, 2004, 09:36:41 pm »
these are the reasons i dont believe we were all created equal

imma go debate something interesting with my 2 year old neice now, see ya

Manda

• View Profile
Do you believe in god?
« Reply #221 on: January 14, 2004, 09:37:37 pm »
I'm sure you two have wonderful conversations. have fun!

Manda

:wink:

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Do you believe in god?
« Reply #222 on: January 15, 2004, 06:27:52 am »

and the damn word is GENERALIZATIONS Rosie! Stop with your weird British speak!

I've said it once, i'll say it again- its called ENGLISH for a reason.
"I'm all about the wordplay."

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
Do you believe in god?
« Reply #223 on: January 15, 2004, 08:32:59 am »
Quote from: "Holly"
I think everyone should have the right to quote anyone they want, but if you don't like reading what someone said... when you see their name at the top of the quote box, you can try not reading it, lol.

If I don't have to read ignorant posts, then I am less likely to have to yell at or insult the ignorant posters responsible for said posts.

If it were as simple as just "not reading it" then I wouldn't have to use the ignore feature in the first place, now would I?

Or I could just put the people who keep quoting her incessantly on ignore as well.... but ignoring Pete would take away half the fun of this MB.

Edit @ Pete - Thanks!

Edit @ Rosie - Yeah... there is a reason it's called English.  IRONY.  :lol:
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Si

• Fine as dandelions
  • Down a Rabbithole
    • View Profile
Do you believe in god?
« Reply #224 on: January 15, 2004, 08:43:19 am »
Is this still about believing or not believing in god?

• SHUT  UP  when  I'm  talking  to  you... !
 You  hear  me?  ANSWER  me !! •