Author Topic: the best day of your life?  (Read 9214 times)

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
the best day of your life?
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2004, 04:51:32 am »
Quote from: "rosieposy87"
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"
Quote from: "Bee"
hehehe yeah its crazy but he is way nice and everyone told me he liked me and i started talking to him and i fell in love and yay we went out and now well he is my bf

i'm telling you girl, if he has an older brother hook a sister up  :wink:  :razz:

NOOO Hook ME up! I will set you up with prince william if all else fails!

yes! i will take Prince William any day :-D

vanessafan18

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - Gfoster27@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - RedDitty87
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2004, 11:04:56 am »
Quote from: "rosieposy87"
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"
Quote from: "Bee"
hehehe yeah its crazy but he is way nice and everyone told me he liked me and i started talking to him and i fell in love and yay we went out and now well he is my bf

i'm telling you girl, if he has an older brother hook a sister up  :wink:  :razz:

NOOO Hook ME up! I will set you up with prince william if all else fails!

Oh, the lovely Prince William *sigh*

Thank so much for the sig Scotty!! <3 It's gorgeous!

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2004, 09:06:57 pm »
haha this is totally random but I started flippin out when I saw this.. but when I said my best day was the Drama DTASC competition I wen't to last year I couldn't remember where exactly it was at, I forgot what the school was called.. & like the next day or something like right after I write that guess what is on the news!? haha yup, the school I was at for DTASC! I was all  8O  8O  8O  8O lol I'm like "I remember that!" the news was just saying how they think it's all crowded & stuff & it is a freakin HUGE school, it's called Garfield highschool you might have seen it on the news but yeah lol I got lost so many times when I wen't there for DTASC, haha.

neos

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Prat Twin #1
    • AOL Instant Messenger - superneos
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2004, 01:45:06 pm »
It's hard to decide which I'd call the absolute best day of my life, but these three come very close:

* 17th April 2000. I was in Brussels, I'd won this writing competition and as a winner I flew in with my mum - who had an interpreter all for herself! - and spent the day visiting, in very VIP manner hehe, all the European institutions. The visit lasted more days than that, but the first day was the best. Seeing what I saw there and talking to the people I talked to actually inspired me so much that I wanna work for the EU now, which is the reason I'm studying law.

* 21st June 2002. I was on holidays with my whole year, just after graduating and finishing our exams. The whole week was great, but this very day was the most special cos I met this boy I have since considered the love of my life.

* 17th February 2003. :) Nessa's London concert. What can I say? It was perfect in every single way. It was a dream come true. I couldn't have asked for more cos it was all there: the people, the place, the concert... perfect.

there's only four seasons
and this one's almost gone
these nights feel so good
but this one's almost gone

DramaQueen

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • MSN Messenger - confloozed1@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.confloozed.net
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2004, 01:14:01 pm »
best day of my life...hmm...

the day i got my horse...and every day that i have the privilege of spending with her...
the day i got my bunny...
the day i won fourth in Tournament of Champions...

thats all for now...
Sig lines are for LOSERS -- oh, wait...

1vcfan

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - amb0431
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - cocoa_covered_nut
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2004, 01:50:58 pm »
The best day would have to be December 6th, 2003 when I went to NYC and met Vanessa.

a dream come true...........