John Kerry
17 (34%)
I'm not voting.
5 (10%)
I'm too young to vote.
15 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Voting closed: October 01, 2004, 06:52:55 am

Author Topic: Who are YOU voting for in November?  (Read 41589 times)

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • Advanced anti-spam registrations filter
    • View Profile
Who are YOU voting for in November?
« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2004, 09:27:08 am »
The Bush/War In Iraq thing was an honest mistake. Anyone who had the intellegence Bush had would have made the same decision, except for those who don't like war in any manner. Bush's big mistake now is not fessing up to the fact that he was duped, as were the NSA and CIA.
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy Osborne

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2004, 09:30:29 am »
Quote from: "m125 Boy"
The Bush/War In Iraq thing was an honest mistake.

LMAO.
"I'm all about the wordplay."

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2004, 10:01:20 am »
The Bush/War In Iraq thing was an honest mistake. Anyone who had the intellegence Bush had would have made the same decision, except for those who don't like war in any manner. Bush's big mistake now is not fessing up to the fact that he was duped, as were the NSA and CIA.

I don't think it was a mistake going into Iraq....we got what we went in to get...

yeah...we got lied to by a politician about why we were goin' in...they all lie...it's their job...name one politician who hasn't lied to us.......

see....you can't do it...

LimeTwister

« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2004, 01:25:51 pm »
Quote from: "John Kerry, October 2002, when he voted for authorization"
In giving the President this authority, I expect him to fulfill the commitments he has made to the American people in recent days--to work with the United Nations Security Council to adopt a new resolution setting out tough and immediate inspection requirements, and to act with our allies at our side if we have to disarm Saddam Hussein by force. If he fails to do so, I will be among the first to speak out.

If we do wind up going to war with Iraq, it is imperative that we do so with others in the international community, unless there is a showing of a grave, imminent--and I emphasize "imminent"--threat to this country which requires the President to respond in a way that protects our immediate national security needs.

VaderDawsn

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2004, 02:14:59 pm »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
In giving the President this authority, I expect him to fulfill the commitments he has made to the American people in recent days--to work with the United Nations Security Council to adopt a new resolution setting out tough and immediate inspection requirements, and to act with our allies at our side if we have to disarm Saddam Hussein by force. If he fails to do so, I will be among the first to speak out.

If we do wind up going to war with Iraq, it is imperative that we do so with others in the international community, unless there is a showing of a grave, imminent--and I emphasize "imminent"--threat to this country which requires the President to respond in a way that protects our immediate national security needs.

Too bad Saddam was bribing that international community...

From the Duelfer Report:
The Regime quickly came to see that OFF (oil For Food) could be corrupted to acquire foreign exchange both to further undermine sanctions and to provide the means to enhance dual-use infrastructure and potential WMD-related development.

-Samantha

For me it's a glance
And a smile on your face
A touch of your hands
An honest embrace - VC, Home

LimeTwister

« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2004, 03:30:32 pm »
Quote from: "VaderDawsn"
Quote from: "LimeTwister"

Too bad Saddam was bribing that international community...

From the Duelfer Report:
The Regime quickly came to see that OFF (oil For Food) could be corrupted to acquire foreign exchange both to further undermine sanctions and to provide the means to enhance dual-use infrastructure and potential WMD-related development.

That wasn't the point of the quote...Didn't the report also state that Iraq had no WMD?  Hmm, I thought we were going to war because of WMD?...no! It was to liberate Iraq...NO! It was because they ATTACKED us first...oh, they didn't attack us?  But jee golly darn, we have Poland...WHAT? WE DON'T HAVE POLAND ANYMORE!? (well, we do until 2005.)

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2004, 04:04:54 pm »
Quote from: "BWilli"

I don't think it was a mistake going into Iraq....we got what we went in to get...

yeah...we got lied to by a politician about why we were goin' in...they all lie...it's their job...name one politician who hasn't lied to us.......

GEORGE FUCKING WASHINGTON.  BITCH.
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • Advanced anti-spam registrations filter
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2004, 04:26:45 pm »
Quote from: "Grakthis"

Doesn't mean he wasn't a son of a bitch. See the Whiskey Rebellion and his blind following of Alexander Hamilton's policies that lead to it.
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy Osborne

BWilli

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2004, 04:32:35 pm »

BULL FUCKING SHIT

dig deeper...you'll find something he lied about

and don't call me bitch....

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2004, 04:50:37 pm »

BULL FUCKING SHIT

He cut down the cherry tree and ADMITED to it.  Obviously he never lied.

Prove me wrong.

I love you're method of debate.

BWill: I declare fact.  Fact must be true.  I dare you to prove fact is not true.

Others: No.  Fact is false.  For example, counter fact.

BWill: I bet if you dig deeper you will prove your own counter fact wrong.

How fucking arrogant can you possibly be?

I like this school of debate.  Let's try it.

Collin/Brian/Whatever your name is has an IQ of 12 and sleeps with 8 year old girls.

I know this is true, because someone very close to him told me.  But I'm not telling you who.

Res Ipsa Loquitur.  I said it, therefore, it must be true.

Prove me wrong.

Edit: Bitch.
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

---Andrew

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2004, 04:52:52 pm »

Doesn't mean he wasn't a son of a bitch. See the Whiskey Rebellion and his blind following of Alexander Hamilton's policies that lead to it.

Heh.  I never said he wasn't a prick.  Hell, he was a slave owner.

Really, I wasn't giving a serious answer.  I have no idea if he ever did or did not lie.  I just thought it was HILARIOUS that BWill was making the claim that ALL POLITICIANS LIE when our FIRST president is famous for being attributed with saying "I cannot tell a lie."

The comedy was just too golden to pass up.

---Andrew

CaliGirl20

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2004, 08:49:35 pm »
lol..Ya'll are funny....I think that Edwards is super slick...Not that his prosecuter past has anything to do with that..... :wink:

I also think that Cheney avoided answering many questions.... :?

Tomorrow's debate should be interesting.  I'm definitly tuning in.  So far it's a dead heat in my eyes.

Anyone who's a somewhat liberal Dem, or non-Conservative Rep...lol...
Check out OutFoxed if you haven't already.  It's all about the Fox News Network.  O'Reily cracks me up!  www.outfoxed.org
I'm Katy....I wanted to put that here so people wouldn't have to ask =)  Choco for life! lol

BWilli

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 08, 2004, 03:32:59 am »

BULL FUCKING SHIT

He cut down the cherry tree and ADMITED to it.  Obviously he never lied.

Prove me wrong.

I love you're method of debate.

BWill: I declare fact.  Fact must be true.  I dare you to prove fact is not true.

Others: No.  Fact is false.  For example, counter fact.

BWill: I bet if you dig deeper you will prove your own counter fact wrong.

How fucking arrogant can you possibly be?

I like this school of debate.  Let's try it.

Collin/Brian/Whatever your name is has an IQ of 12 and sleeps with 8 year old girls.

I know this is true, because someone very close to him told me.  But I'm not telling you who.

Res Ipsa Loquitur.  I said it, therefore, it must be true.

Prove me wrong.

Edit: Bitch.

Edit:

whatever...i had a whole reply written up, but decided to delete it...you annoy me too much to deal with...it's not worth it...your insults of me are quite petty, and have nothing to do with the presidency....if there's one thing that you've atleast proven, it's that your kind of immature...

:headshake:

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2004, 05:06:12 am »
whatever...i had a whole reply written up

Straight from the Pentagon! BWill's reply intercepted and posted here!!

"Quod Erat Demonstrandum.  I say you're wrong, therefore, you are.  Prove me wrong.  And stop calling me names you big doodie head.  You're hurting my feelings."

Wow.  Good thing he didn't post that.  I'd have been soundly put in *MY* place.

He's such a master of persuasion.
You thought I was gonna say master debator, didn't you?

---Andrew

BWilli

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2004, 05:14:48 am »
whatever...i had a whole reply written up

Straight from the Pentagon! BWill's reply intercepted and posted here!!

"Quod Erat Demonstrandum.  I say you're wrong, therefore, you are.  Prove me wrong.  And stop calling me names you big doodie head.  You're hurting my feelings."

Wow.  Good thing he didn't post that.  I'd have been soundly put in *MY* place.

He's such a master of persuasion.
You thought I was gonna say master debator, didn't you?

you're not hurting my feelings...like i said...you're insults of me make you look immature...they have nothing to do with the topic at hand...maybe it makes you feel good...doesn't bother me...i'm bigger than that....