Wagella

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.loltech.org
    • Email
77%
« on: October 10, 2004, 12:23:06 am »
This Country Needs a fucking shake up.

Well the Australian Federal Election is over for another 3 years. John Howard and the Coalition have been returned to power with an even greater margin than before. Yay for us. I didn’t really think I cared what happened on Election Day, I mean a politician is a politician, no matter what party they are from, right? But in the back of my mind I always thought that Labor would win, maybe that’s why I didn’t care. But here we are on the day after the election and I am fucking mad as hell. What is fucking wrong with this country?

John Howard lied to the Australian people about Weapons of Mass Destruction, he lied to the Australian people about the Children overboard affair, he lied to us about fuck knows what else and here he is the returning Australian Prime Minister. Why is this? Why wasn’t there a surge of dissent about his lies, why wasn’t the Coalition trounced by a huge margin? Well if the political advertisements of the election campaign are anything to go by, all Australians care about is interest rates. How much money is the Government going to give them. FUCK THAT SHIT!!! We invaded a country against international law on the basis of a lie and NOBODY FUCKING CARES!!! Jesus, all anybody seems to care about is money. There are more fucking important things than money!! I bet if Labor promised $5 to everybody that voted for them they would be in office right now with the biggest winning margin in Australian history!

What the fuck is wrong with the Australian people? I just read a statistic that 40,000 civilians have died in Iraq since the invasion. 40,000 men woman and children are dead, but who gives a fuck, John Howard promised a .5% drop in interest rates!! Wow we save $30 a month on our mortgage, and all we had to do was ignore a crime against humanity. Sweet fucking deal! If we bomb Iran will I get a $2 a week tax break? I know this Arab down the road; if I kill his dog do I get cheaper private health insurance?

I am not a Labor supporter, but I voted for them anyway. Well that is not really true, I just voted AGAINST the Coalition. I just can’t believe a conservative right wing racist party like the Liberal party is back in. So we can have three more fun years of persecution of gays, discrimination against Aboriginals, racism against Asians and fun right wing ideas like those. Fuck it, why don’t we just start up the White Australia policy again, and go back to regarding Aboriginal people as native fauna. Let’s show America what good little conformists we can be!!

Title taken from the song 77% by The Herd. Listen to it.  
www.loltech.org
Manufacturers and distributors of premium quality lols.

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
77%
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2004, 05:50:11 am »
I am going to replace HOWARD with BUSH and steal this after our election.
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Wagella

• View Profile
    • Email
77%
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2004, 02:42:29 am »
I cannot talk about Bush because linguists have yet to invent a word powerful to expresses my firey hatered for him. Maybe if science can come up with a way to to turn a katate chop into a spoken phrase, then we can start gabbing.
www.loltech.org

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
77%
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2004, 10:15:42 am »
Quote from: "Wagella"
I cannot talk about Bush because linguists have yet to invent a word powerful to expresses my firey hatered for him. Maybe if science can come up with a way to to turn a katate chop into a spoken phrase, then we can start gabbing.

A.men.
Joe

LimeTwister

77%
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2004, 01:40:36 pm »
Quote from: "Grakthis"
I am going to replace HOWARD with BUSH and steal this after our election.

Maybe the Dumbass will lose.  Unfortuneately, the Republican propaganda is annoyingly powerful... The LIES, duke, the LIES!

I am referencing him as Dumbass from now on.

DeepWithinMyself

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
77%
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2004, 06:27:21 am »
Wow and i thought we had problem, guess every country has there Bush :roll:  8O

Kiya

• ICQ Messenger - 54967622
    • MSN Messenger - nakiyam@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Kiyaak6
    • View Profile
    • http://preciousandfew.blogdrive.com/
77%
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2004, 08:19:49 am »
I cant believe John Howard won this election!!  :roll:

but it was very close wasnt it? like 2 or 3%

Steavis

• MSN Messenger - Steavis09@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - A+Name+Perhaps
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Steavis09@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
77%
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2004, 12:28:43 pm »
I was for Bush, and I'm a republican, I'm glad he won, but not because I'm a republican. Basically I see a trend in the history up until now, democrats from what I've seen tend to either have a lack of action or they take action at bad times for the country. A couple examples are Lyndon B. Johnson and the Vietnam War, I doubt I need to go in depth more than that, secondly is Bill Clinton, if he would've done something more, it just seems like an earlier hit could've hit harder and prevented such a large loss of life, on either side, because as his 8 years passed more animosity towards us Americans and our way of life brewed and was spread throughout the territories we're now at war with, and some we're not; had that been seen and dealt with earlier there may have been less insurgents, less people bent on killing americans and more on rebuilding their hometowns.........It just looks as though if it happened earlier, the plague of hate through that land wouldn't have been so vast, which would've, most likely, spared many of the lives lost to the war; and I'm relatively certain that sooner or later the war was going to happen, I just hope the most opportune moment for it to do so had not passed because someone would rather take a vacation to camp david to talk and ultimately decide to repeatedly try to send weapons inspectors to a country that continually throws them out. If that's the reason my best friends brother and my brother in arms had to die in Afghanistan 1 1/2 weeks ago than I see one thing; could it have been prevented in any other situations, or would it all have been the same during Clintons time, had he gone into war earlier on?
Washington is a dreadfully awful place......this I've learned

Wagella

• View Profile
    • Email
77%
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2004, 02:06:42 am »
Quote from: "Kiya"

Actually it was the biggest winning margin ever. The Coalition holds the majority in the senate, that means that balace of power that the Greens and Democrats usually hold is gone. Howard can put any law he wants in and nobody can do anything about it. I hope you are not gay, aboriginal, asian or non-christian, if you are its going to be a pretty crappy 3 years.

[sarcasm]Isn't it great to see democracy at work!![/sarcasm]
www.loltech.org

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
77%
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2004, 05:19:52 am »
Quote from: "Wagella"
Quote from: "Kiya"

Actually it was the biggest winning margin ever. The Coalition holds the majority in the senate, that means that balace of power that the Greens and Democrats usually hold is gone. Howard can put any law he wants in and nobody can do anything about it. I hope you are not gay, aboriginal, asian or non-christian, if you are its going to be a pretty crappy 3 years.

[sarcasm]Isn't it great to see democracy at work!![/sarcasm]

Fucking deja vu.
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Wagella

• View Profile
    • Email
77%
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2004, 06:49:54 am »
Oh, and in even happier news the Family First party picked up a senate seat. Those fuckers are hardcore fundamentalist assholes. Shit, they'd burn gays and single mothers at the stake if they could.

I'm so glad we have a party with "morals" representing us.

Fuck it, I'm moving to communst China.
www.loltech.org

Kiya

• ICQ Messenger - 54967622
    • MSN Messenger - nakiyam@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Kiyaak6
    • View Profile
    • http://preciousandfew.blogdrive.com/
77%
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2004, 06:55:56 am »
Oh shit really? I thought it wasnt much....meh I guess I should listen more hey.

You'll never see me vote Coalition, or one nation for that matter  8O

HappyZen

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Fell off the ass end of the world.
    • MSN Messenger - youfoundzen@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
77%
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2004, 08:56:25 am »
becuase the majority of australians are lazy lazy lazy.
And the majority of peole that vote are lazy people who haven't been taught to critically analyse who the fuck goes first at the traffic round about let alone decide who is to govern Australia for the next 4 years!!!!!!! ... People who are just so lazy lazy lazy. They can't be bothered to actually identify policies and read into them ... they just listen to the pre-election DROOL that is vomited out of the politicians mouth ... the lies and the cover-ups and the fun things that go along with it.

People voting Liberal couldn't even name 2 policies.

The people are too lazy to actually THINK about WHO they are going to vote for and WHY they should.
For the majority "if it ain't broke don't fix it!" ... it doesn't matter that tomorrow the whole thing is going to fall apart ... no no. Today IT"S NOT BROKEN.

It just takes too much effort to understnad what's happening out there ... it would take up too much of their precious BBQ and beer time ... and it's just easier to re-vote the current party back in, and it's just easier and MORE COMFORTABLE if things stay consistant.
There IS A BETTER alternative, but hey consistancy is wokring, so why rock the boat ...
People dislike change and like security and steadyness at the cost of advancement and new ideaas and a different way of doing an even better job.
Our education system has just gone out the window.
Fuget health and fuget international policies and making mends with the international world.

*dreams about own island*

it's another 4 years of absolute crap crap crap crap, where everything is just going to get worse, more tax more wealth for the already rich more alienation from the rest of Asia and Europe.

Not a single Green won (so far) ...

AUSTRALIA HAS NOT SIGNED AND WILL NOT RATIFY THE KYOTO AGREEMENT!!!
Yes, fuck the world, because if we don't sign a bill that will help save the world for generations to come, we can get a few million dollars from China in the next 2 years before China becomes the super hyper power.

AUSTRALIA STEALS OIL AND GAS FROM EAST TIMOR BECAUSE AUSTRALIA CHANGED THE RULES WHEN WE HELPED I.E INVADED EAST TIMOR SO THAT EAST TIMOR IS NOT GOVERNED BY AN INTERNATIONAL COURT OF LAW ... so no one can say anything. Australia does not answer to anyone with regards to east timor.
We helped east timor and now we are making them pay for it...

WELL DONE JOHN HOWARD!!!
WELL DONE AUSTRALIA.

esta vida es un sueño y soñaré
~*~save the uni

HappyZen

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Fell off the ass end of the world.
    • MSN Messenger - youfoundzen@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
77%
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2004, 08:57:24 am »
oh yes, down with Unions ...

esta vida es un sueño y soñaré
~*~save the uni

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
77%
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2004, 09:51:38 am »
Z i think we need to start buy stuff to furnish our island with