Author Topic: PUNK'D  (Read 42339 times)

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
PUNK'D
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2005, 06:26:52 pm »
Quote from: "Dancernl"
Just saw a commercial for next week, they only showed Joss Stone.

Yah. :(

I am not sure what is up with when she will be on, or has the one she is on already shown or what... lol  :?
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - balletstar86
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/dancernl/Menu9.html
    • Email
PUNK'D
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2005, 06:30:11 pm »
ugh, I can't stand it.  next week is Chingy, Napoleon Dynamite and Joss Stone.

unrelated thing, but, did anyone recognize that Marcus guy was on Sister, Sister? lol
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

amberbeads

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
PUNK'D
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2005, 06:32:23 pm »
*seething* where the FUCK was Nessa?
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

BlueStar

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
PUNK'D
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2005, 06:32:24 pm »
This is craziness. Why did they post on her official site that she'd be on tonight? They got a lot of fans excited for nothing  :evil: She's supposed to be on Damage Control the week of the 17th, so I doubt they'd have her on two MTV shows in one night.

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
PUNK'D
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2005, 06:32:52 pm »

unrelated thing, but, did anyone recognize that Marcus guy was on Sister, Sister? lol

Roger! hahaha i love that show. He's also Omarion's older brother.

she should be on, when they played the clip of celebs being punked they showed a clip of her at a piano.

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Email
PUNK'D
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2005, 06:35:33 pm »
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"

Roger! hahaha i love that show. He's also Omarion's older brother.

she should be on, when they played the clip of celebs being punked they showed a clip of her at a piano.

on what planet did you see that?  I definately didn't see the same commercieal you did.
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

amberbeads

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
PUNK'D
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2005, 06:36:47 pm »
Quote from: "BlueStar"
This is craziness. Why did they post on her official site that she'd be on tonight? They got a lot of fans excited for nothing  :evil: She's supposed to be on Damage Control the week of the 17th, so I doubt they'd have her on two MTV shows in one night.

It's posted at third eye blind's official site, too. Wtf is going on here?
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

BlueStar

• View Profile
PUNK'D
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2005, 06:38:23 pm »
on what planet did you see that?  I definately didn't see the same commercieal you did.

Neither did I. Someone mentioned something about a video on MTV.com. And I think the one that was mentioned was an "MTV.com Exclusive." So maybe her time on "PUNK'D" can only be viewed online? Which is stupid, because the O-Site definitely made it sound like she'd be on TV.  :(

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
PUNK'D
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2005, 06:50:15 pm »

Yep, I remember him from that show, lol. I remember when he was in the old school band Immature, too.
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Email
PUNK'D
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2005, 06:54:01 pm »
Quote from: "B"

Yep, I remember him from that show, lol. I remember when he was in the old school band Immature, too.

HE WAS! 8O  LMFAO!

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
PUNK'D
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2005, 06:55:21 pm »
Quote from: "B"

HE WAS! 8O  LMFAO!

Yeah, Marques Houston has been around for a long time. Immature was tight though, LOL.

beerto

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
PUNK'D
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2005, 07:12:30 pm »
WAIT...has anyone here seen the WHOLE episode... cuz she may just me someone on the side... you know, like not enough to show in the preview :x

BlueStar

• View Profile
PUNK'D
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2005, 07:13:22 pm »
Quote from: "beerto"
WAIT...has anyone here seen the WHOLE episode... cuz she may just me someone on the side... you know, like not enough to show in the preview :x

Yes, I watched the entire episode from beginning to end and NO Vanessa.  :evil:

beerto

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
PUNK'D
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2005, 07:15:53 pm »
HOLY CRAP!!!!that makes me soooooooooooo mad.... I been looking forward to this the whole week.. what a waste...im not referring to vanessacarlton.com anymore

BlueStar

• View Profile
PUNK'D
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2005, 07:17:54 pm »
Quote from: "beerto"
HOLY CRAP!!!!that makes me soooooooooooo mad.... I been looking forward to this the whole week.. what a waste...im not referring to vanessacarlton.com anymore

Well, I guess the good news is that she's still set to be on Damage Control. I looked through a flipbook of all the celebs that are set to be in this season, and Vanessa's picture was there. I did a little google search for anything on Punk'd and Vanessa Carlton but nothing came up. I really want to know why she wasn't on the show when we were told she would be! We'll all just have to wait until the 17th now...but that seems so far away  :cry: