35 (21.5%)
Unsure
11 (6.7%)
Other (anything else?)
3 (1.8%)
Choice has changed since I last answered
1 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 146

Author Topic: Sexual Orientation  (Read 56801 times)

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • Advanced anti-spam registrations filter
    • View Profile
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #120 on: August 14, 2007, 03:23:49 pm »
Quote from: "ManuelD"
Bisexuality is one of the 3 sexual orientations recognized by the world health organization; so it is an actual orientation, it doesn't matter who understands it and who doesn't.

Not that I disagree with you, but the WHO is a lousy authority to cite in this matter. Their work is mostly on treating and abating infectious disease in third world nations.
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy Osborne

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #121 on: August 14, 2007, 10:31:11 pm »
Quote from: "Will"
Bisexuality is one of the 3 sexual orientations recognized by the world health organization; so it is an actual orientation, it doesn't matter who understands it and who doesn't.

Not that I disagree with you, but the WHO is a lousy authority to cite in this matter. Their work is mostly on treating and abating infectious disease in third world nations.

Dr. Seuss anyone? GAY

and just to clarify... I do believe bisexuality is very real. Usually, amongst my bi friends, they obviously lean one way or the other. Any thoughts on this??

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #122 on: August 15, 2007, 11:15:32 am »
ok so I am starting this whole dating thing and I like this one guy...but how in the world can you like figure out if they are gay or something I mean I think he is but I am not sure know what I mean?!?!?! Advice?

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

me and my piano---tim

• View Profile
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #123 on: August 15, 2007, 01:43:52 pm »
Quote from: "itsthefiveofus"
ok so I am starting this whole dating thing and I like this one guy...but how in the world can you like figure out if they are gay or something I mean I think he is but I am not sure know what I mean?!?!?! Advice?

well... for starters, you could just ask him. soon you will have a fantastic GayDar(TM)

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #124 on: August 15, 2007, 01:58:37 pm »
yes I could, actulley doing it is hard... well b/c I mean its something new I don't now mabey I will school starts in exactley one week.... Thanks Timothy

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

private-radio

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #125 on: October 26, 2007, 06:10:27 am »
I'm straight
We should go, go...

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #126 on: October 26, 2007, 01:41:57 pm »
Quote from: "Steveau"
If listening to girly music determined your sexual preference I'd be the biggest queen in L.A. I've never had the desire to be with a dude.

I know this is a very old post, but...

LMFAO.hahahahaha

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #127 on: October 26, 2007, 01:52:55 pm »
If I can just put my 2 cents worth of thought here... hehe a.) if chick music defines sexuality, then all straight guys here arent straight. b.) I think that no one is 100% straight... i know that there's always a slight chance of curiosity there... that's what i think.

me and my piano---tim

• View Profile
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #128 on: October 26, 2007, 11:16:22 pm »
really... what defines being gay anyway? How can everyone be "a little bit gay" and not wholly gay? And if you think anybody can be a little bit gay then that must mean anybody is also a little bit straight.  Is there a thin line between straight and gay? or are there two lines separating straight from gay, crating a gap that is BI? And if you're not in the center of that gap, are you really bi?

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #129 on: October 27, 2007, 04:41:35 am »
Quote from: "me and my piano---tim"
really... what defines being gay anyway? How can everyone be "a little bit gay" and not wholly gay? And if you think anybody can be a little bit gay then that must mean anybody is also a little bit straight.  Is there a thin line between straight and gay? or are there two lines separating straight from gay, crating a gap that is BI? And if you're not in the center of that gap, are you really bi?

well... i have a bi friend and she explained everything what she thinks is the deal. not everyone is straight in the sense of seeing beauty in everyone, just not the sex part of it but she says that later on, if you have that though and sight, it'll develop into something more... and she said that she's bi cause she's in the 'gap' as you mentioned, seeing men and women as equal opportunity... you know?  i know its confusing but it made sense when she was saying it... im stupid so i don't really explain myself well at all lol. i know i didn't make sense before perhaps too blunt (and kinda stupid  :lol: ) but that's my opinion.  :)

me and my piano---tim

• View Profile
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #130 on: October 28, 2007, 08:53:05 pm »
Yea no I think I know what you're saying...

Really I wonder why I even care to know the answers to the questions I ask myself.

initially_yours

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • My official site
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #131 on: November 09, 2007, 07:38:27 pm »
First off, yep, gay.  Out and proud too.

Quote from: "Will"

I agree.  Do you know what year homosexuality was taken off the list as a mental illness?  1993.  It's not that long ago, and it disturbs me a lot.

As a side note, I wish I could help you with your problem, itsthefiveofus, but I think I'm one of the very few gay guys that doesn't have any sort of functioning gaydar.  It's a huge disadvantage, let me tell you, haha.  

I'd probably just talk to the guy, find out a little bit more about him.  And if you're out, then it makes things easier.  But I don't know your situation.

~~Aaron
Musician, filmmaker, writer: http://www.theaaronchan.com

xxlovelyxx

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - xbutterfliesx23
    • View Profile
Sexual Orientation
« Reply #132 on: November 09, 2007, 08:19:10 pm »
other? what is other?..lol

malchikgej

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - windsnoctourn