Author Topic: Whoops!  (Read 5557 times)

Whoops!
« on: January 23, 2006, 08:08:46 am »
I've been here for a few weeks now, but I just noticed this forum.  If the penalty for not posting here sooner is a strike to the head with a blunt object, please don't hit me so hard that the part of my brain that makes my ears work gets messed up, because I'd like to hear Vanessa's next album.  Thank you.

About me: I'm so tone deaf, I can't differentiate the sound of the bell around the neighbor's cat and a tuba.  Therefore, I have a supremely screwed up range of taste in music because almost everything sounds the same to me.  There are only a few things I really like or hate and they spand all genres.  

Vanessa has always been a sound I really like, plus I LOVE dark lyrics.  My appreciation for her doubled when I saw her live for the first time this past summer at Summerfest in Milwaukee.

I'm also a writer and I tend to write too much in my posts and I know that annoys people so I'll stop now...

...please don't bluggen me over the head with a violent instrument the size of a small automobile for being lengthy.

Oh yeah, HI!! :)

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
Whoops!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 08:17:52 am »
Strange, very strange.  :?   But I don't think there's a set penalty for not introducing yourself within the first couple of weeks of your first post, and I know there's no penalty for not introducing yourself when you've never posted at all, though I think there should be a penalty of not posting at all within a month of registering.  (You 375 people who have never posted know who I'm talking to! :x )  Anyway, welcome to Nessaholics!  Your love for Vanessa is appreciated (and your love for Michelle is more than duly noted :wink: ) and as I say to everyone (who stays longer than a week and makes more than 10 posts), you'll love it here! :D
Dustin

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
Whoops!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 01:36:01 pm »
Hello...welcome!  

:D
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Whoops!
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2006, 07:16:02 pm »
Hi, Welcome!  Great to have ya here :wink:
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Whoops!
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2006, 08:23:38 pm »
It's nice to have another Wisconsin peep on here. Holla!  :wink:
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

LimeTwister

Whoops!
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2006, 08:57:35 pm »
because you didn't post an intro sooner....we have to kill you.

i'm sorry.

it was nice that you did make one, though...it's gonna be harder to kill you.

okay...I guess we're not going to kill you, WELCOME ABOARD!

kev222

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • zero vector
    • AOL Instant Messenger - k3v222
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kev.nu/vc
    • Email
Whoops!
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2006, 01:20:37 am »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
okay...I guess we're not going to kill you

*disappointed*

p.s. Welcome.

Jay_Oh

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - jen@olson.net.nz
    • AOL Instant Messenger - NZGroovage
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nzgroovage/index.htm/
    • Email
Whoops!
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2006, 01:41:37 am »
Welcome! :)

Afterglow: Brazil is a forest... bah....
Gingernut: I didnt know brazil had sheep...

Whoops!
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2006, 07:29:20 am »
So...am I gonna be killed or not because I've got some laundry that I'd really like to get done before this goes down.

If you do finally decide that I must be exterminated, do me a favor...nothing above the neck...please. :(

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Whoops!
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2006, 07:36:30 am »
Quote from: "abbottANDcostello"
So...am I gonna be killed or not because I've got some laundry that I'd really like to get done before this goes down.

If you do finally decide that I must be exterminated, do me a favor...nothing above the neck...please. :(

Nah, we won't kill you, unless you stop posting here, in which case we will have to.  :razz:
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

LimeTwister

Whoops!
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2006, 05:48:06 pm »
Quote from: "B"

Nah, we won't kill you, unless you stop posting here, in which case we will have to.  :razz:

really?  I'm glad I came back, then.

Whoops!
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2006, 06:25:21 pm »
sorry to disappoint you bloodthirsty posters, but i rather enjoy the people here and I don't intend on going anywhere
 :mrgreen:

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Whoops!
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2006, 12:37:44 am »
sorry to disappoint you bloodthirsty posters, but i rather enjoy the people here and I don't intend on going anywhere
 :mrgreen:

Very well then!  :wink: ... We're a cool bunch of people once you get to know us. :dr evil:

Quote from: "LimeTwister"
Quote from: "B"

really?  I'm glad I came back, then.

As well you should be!  :twisted:

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Whoops!
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2006, 08:18:46 am »
welcome aboard