Author Topic: Project Runway  (Read 54714 times)

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Project Runway
« Reply #135 on: February 08, 2008, 03:17:59 pm »
Victorya had her own line shown @ ny fashion week!
http://www.mbfashionweek.com/newyork/fall2008/designers/na_be_by_victorya_hong/index.html
Also, I think they filmed the PR finale today, because on the NYFW schedule, i saw Project Runway @ Friday 2/08 in the Tent so, any moment now, the winner probably is announced.

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
Project Runway
« Reply #136 on: February 08, 2008, 05:37:56 pm »
Quote from: "IfICouldFall"
Victorya had her own line shown @ ny fashion week!
http://www.mbfashionweek.com/newyork/fall2008/designers/na_be_by_victorya_hong/index.html
Also, I think they filmed the PR finale today, because on the NYFW schedule, i saw Project Runway @ Friday 2/08 in the Tent so, any moment now, the winner probably is announced.

Thanks for sharing!  I really like Victorya's clothes.   :D
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Project Runway
« Reply #137 on: February 09, 2008, 05:12:26 am »

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Project Runway
« Reply #138 on: February 25, 2008, 03:18:52 pm »
I love this show.

lucysmusicbox

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Project Runway
« Reply #139 on: February 28, 2008, 03:08:08 pm »
My co-worker and I love Jillian. I think she will win.

Lucy
UMGD

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Project Runway
« Reply #140 on: March 05, 2008, 04:51:42 am »
SEASON FINALE IS TONIGHT!!!  8O  :D  8O  :D

cassiemoy

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
Project Runway
« Reply #141 on: January 14, 2009, 03:13:43 am »
i don't know why, but i've recently been thinking about christian siriano? that loveable super talented twit.

did anyone see christian siriano's spring 09 collection fashionweek photos from a couple months ago? i just saw them today, and i thought his collection was gorgeous.

http://www.christianvsiriano.com/collection_spring.html
formerly fish_for__stars.

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
Project Runway
« Reply #142 on: January 14, 2009, 07:18:52 am »
Quote from: "fish_for__stars"
i don't know why, but i've recently been thinking about christian siriano? that loveable super talented twit.

did anyone see christian siriano's spring 09 collection fashionweek photos from a couple months ago? i just saw them today, and i thought his collection was gorgeous.

http://www.christianvsiriano.com/collection_spring.html

I love it!!
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Project Runway
« Reply #143 on: December 09, 2010, 01:01:35 am »
I have to say that this show (and America's Next Top Model) are my two gulity pleasures/reality tv that I watch.  I really try to keep my reality TV to a minimum, but love these two shows!
Did anyone watch this past summer season  on Lifetime?  It was more dramatized than before (catering to the Lifetime crowd..?)  I actually really liked Gretchen and a lot of people on the Project Runway facebook page HATED her!  She won, though people did make valid points about her clothing not being too relevant and the double talk the judges did.  I wouldn't have minded seeing Mondo win but I personally would never wear his clothing and would totally wear Gretchens.  I also figured out that almost ALL of the designers show at fashion week, not just the top three!  There was a website that had pictures from all the shows/designers from the entire week and in the Project Runway runway show, even the guy who like to do clothes out of props showed a collection! Casanova, Ivy, Christopher, April...everyone!  So I don't get why "getting to fashion week" is the big thing of the show when most of them show anyway (just not televised) They still get the exposure to the crowd that is there which would be more important than what is shown on TV since TV is the general public, not the fashion savvy divas in the industry.
~Sara~

djNessa

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 23, 2010, 08:01:47 am »
I have to say that this show (and America's Next Top Model) are my two gulity pleasures/reality tv that I watch.  I really try to keep my reality TV to a minimum, but love these two shows!
Did anyone watch this past summer season  on Lifetime?  It was more dramatized than before (catering to the Lifetime crowd..?)  I actually really liked Gretchen and a lot of people on the Project Runway facebook page HATED her!  She won, though people did make valid points about her clothing not being too relevant and the double talk the judges did.  I wouldn't have minded seeing Mondo win but I personally would never wear his clothing and would totally wear Gretchens. 

I liked gretchen too:) What I didn't like was Heidi's attitude towards her. She pretty much hated Gretchen the entire season!

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #145 on: January 11, 2011, 06:46:34 pm »
Did anyone watch this past summer season  on Lifetime?  It was more dramatized than before (catering to the Lifetime crowd..?)  I actually really liked Gretchen and a lot of people on the Project Runway facebook page HATED her!  She won, though people did make valid points about her clothing not being too relevant and the double talk the judges did.  I wouldn't have minded seeing Mondo win but I personally would never wear his clothing and would totally wear Gretchens. 

I liked gretchen too:) What I didn't like was Heidi's attitude towards her. She pretty much hated Gretchen the entire season!

yay! a fellow gretchen fan!  We are rare.  I didn't see your post before, sorry for the delay in response!  I agree about the attitude.  She was very misunderstood.
~Sara~

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 24, 2011, 07:06:11 pm »
A new season started earlier! Has anyone been watching? I'm rooting for Kimberley and Anya : )

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #147 on: September 24, 2011, 08:15:45 pm »
A new season started earlier! Has anyone been watching? I'm rooting for Kimberley and Anya : )

Yupper! It's a DVR staple of mine.  I am so underwhelmed by everyone really.  I'm not a fashion person to any extent, but nothing seems really new or fresh like in past seasons.  Mondo/Gretchen last season, Jeffery, Seth Aaron... these people all had a really strong point a view I just don't see that this season.  But I'd have to say Anya as well
~Sara~