Author Topic: Break Up/Heart Ache  (Read 8212 times)

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Break Up/Heart Ache
« on: July 21, 2006, 10:53:53 pm »
I really need people to talk to right now after my break up.  :cry:

if anyone will IM me that will be great...TheManders87

hope to catch an IM soon

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

MeganJane

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • My music on myspace!
Break Up/Heart Ache
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 02:16:22 am »
Sorry to hear about your situation. Listen to music, and you will feel like Nessa understands. Not just Nessa of course, everyone's had their heart broken! Chin up!
"Music produces a kind of pleasure that human nature cannot do without."
-CONFUCIUS

"It is hard. You have to fight for who you are everyday" -VANESSA CARLTON

Manda

• View Profile
Break Up/Heart Ache
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 08:21:42 am »
thanks everyday is a new day. my whole family has been their for me so thats been nice. I took a job two blocks from his house, I quit yesterday. I just can't stand being there anymore. but everyday I get a little bit better. My cousin Ari was  right that everyday is an emotional roller coaster I woke up happy today I just hope that lasts throughout the whole day.  :)  He can kiss my butt if he wants me back I'm never taking him back after what he's made me go through! :evil:

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

MeganJane

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • My music on myspace!
Break Up/Heart Ache
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 05:07:08 pm »
That's the spirit!

:2guns:

(^maybe that's not the appropriate course of action, but it's nice to daydream, lol)
"Music produces a kind of pleasure that human nature cannot do without."
-CONFUCIUS

"It is hard. You have to fight for who you are everyday" -VANESSA CARLTON

Manda

• View Profile
Break Up/Heart Ache
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 10:34:35 am »
thanks.

my friend Rich who helped him get a job as a game tester told me that they do that every summer and he (and he wants to get all his friends in there working with him in) will get fired at around Sept-Early Oct. he has no contract and they don't keep any temps.

once he got this job it was a little less me, more of his friends. and then he broke up with me (he sent me a text message) and I was in shock and I asked why and he sent me a duplicate and when I tried to call him he turned his phone off. we got in a fight a week ago and stuff went down and he hasn't wanted anything to do with me since.

I'm still waiting two weeks, for him to call me. If he doesn't things are officially over. I'm not going to be his door mat like before. No matter what happened in the past between us I always took him back, because I loved him. and now that I made a mistake, an accident, he wont forgive me. he "doesn't want a relationship anymore." and I know its his friends who hate me who are influencing him its the perfect opportunity for them as always to butt in and advise him. like in the past.

Manda

• View Profile
I received this today.
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2006, 10:52:03 pm »
Its been a month since Matt said he didn't want a relationship with me anymore. I haven't had any contact with him or anyone else that he knows.

:cry:

Aug 14, 2006 4:27 AM

Subject: thankgod

Body: thankgod the succubis is gone! OH LORDY PRAISE JESUS! the bitch is gone the bitch is gone hi ho the bitch is gone! finally my best friend realizes how much of a fucking nut case you are and kicks your ass to the curb. do the world a favor and go check yourself into a mental asylum and remain there until you no longer have a pulse.

Matt's friend sent that to me, I didn't respond. I don't know why he would send this to me, after its been a month. I changed my password, email, made my profile private so I would stop getting harrassing messages from him on myspace. He found me again...I cried because it hurt. But karma will get him. What would you have done if you received this?

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Break Up/Heart Ache
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2006, 02:05:45 am »
Ignore it. If you feed into their game, they win.

People want to be immature, let them. Like you said, karma will turn around on them.
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

Ryou-Neko

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - heavily_toasted_bread@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - damnedColonists
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - wirelesswizarding
    • View Profile
    • http://www.carbon-arts.org
    • Email
Break Up/Heart Ache
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2006, 05:41:32 pm »
Quote from: "MeganJane"
That's the spirit!

:2guns:

(^maybe that's not the appropriate course of action, but it's nice to daydream, lol)

I swear to God, I love all of you :D

If I'd gotten that message I'd have beat his ass. How dare he!? He's a horrible person and Jesus hates him.
Why don't you come on over? Stop making a fool out of me.

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Break Up/Heart Ache
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2006, 06:36:33 pm »
people can be real pricks sometimes

amanda, everything happens for a reason.

i broke up with my boyfriend about 6 months ago, and being single is probably the best thing that has ever happen to me (socially of course)

you can do what you want, whenever you want to. You can write a song, instead of dwelling on a phone call.

You can read a great book, instead of fighting with him.

You can get close with ur girls again, you know what they say: girlies before assholes (well, they really don't say that)

Don't dwell on the past, put all of that effort into a bright open future. Its a blank canvas to do whatever you want to it.

Manda

• View Profile
Break Up/Heart Ache
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2006, 09:01:14 pm »
Thank You. My family has been there for me so much. I've realized how much in common my cousin Ariana and I have. She's funny and I love hanging out with her, she brightens up my boring days! My sister makes me laugh and takes me out. and my brother he still annoys me, but we joke around a lot. I've read some books. I'm trying to meet new people and I love talking on aim while laying down in my bed with my dog. :) Life has been okay. I have my sad days, and really I have a lot of happy days. I did so much for matt that I never should have. I always paid, drove him around, I did anything and everything to make him happy. In the end it wasn't enough...he didn't love me...I'll never know, because he sent me a text message saying he didn't want me anymore. But his friends have no right to send me messages like that. My family and friends have not said anything to him. I just want to move on with my life, and when the right guy comes along I'll know and he will be so different from matt and I'll be so happy. I don't love matt anymore. But I do miss having him around, but I'm starting to realize that I need to live life for me, and not for him like what my life was before. Thank you guys. It helps to read the responses from everyone. it just shocked me and hurt my healing process by getting that. I just want it all to go away and I want to be happy the way I was before I met matt and his boyfriend who sent me that message. that loser. I should have known by dating matt I was entering a relationship with all of those immature children. No more, thank god. its all over...now my new life begins.

windycity

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • Email
message to a broken heart
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2006, 09:03:51 pm »
you,ve done everything u can
now just move on maybe there,s someone else who might like u better!
windycity
windycity

Ryou-Neko

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - heavily_toasted_bread@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - damnedColonists
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - wirelesswizarding
    • View Profile
    • http://www.carbon-arts.org
    • Email
Break Up/Heart Ache
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2006, 05:48:18 pm »
You should try meeting new people as long as you're not trying to get into another relationship. That would be about the worst thing you could do right now.
Why don't you come on over? Stop making a fool out of me.

Manda

• View Profile
Break Up/Heart Ache
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2006, 07:10:42 pm »
yeah I'm not looking to date anyone right now, I really just want this time for myself. I want to finish up with my credits, work, fix up my civic, things like that. I know that rebound dating is awful. It gets you know where. I just want to be happy like I was before I met him. And I'm getting there.

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Break Up/Heart Ache
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2006, 07:40:32 pm »
i think instead of focusing outward (like meeting new people) you need to focus inward, as in finding yourself. Your true self, not your mutalated self buy a disgusting worthless boy.

find out who you truley are, these are the best years of your life! LIVE IT UP

Manda

• View Profile
Break Up/Heart Ache
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2006, 09:44:01 pm »
I am. I'm trying to accomplish things I want in life, and what I want to do in life. This is my time. To find myself, and thats exactly what I'm doing.