Never have been, nor will be
21 (67.7%)
I've tried it, but it wasn't for me
7 (22.6%)
No, but maybe I will be in the future
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: August 04, 2006, 12:36:40 am

Author Topic: Smoking  (Read 8914 times)

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
Smoking
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2006, 09:28:56 pm »
I don't like cigarette smoke because it gives me a headache and makes me want to puke.  Other than that, the smell doesn't really bother me. 8)
Dustin

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Smoking
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2006, 04:59:28 am »
I've had like two cigarettes in my life and it was years ago.

kev222

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • zero vector
    • AOL Instant Messenger - k3v222
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kev.nu/vc
    • Email
Smoking
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2006, 04:22:26 pm »
Never had one, never will. I abhor smoking and people who smoke in public (indoors or outdoors). I think they should all be shot.

I can't wait for the UK public smoking ban to kick in. Although having to listen to those foul smelling nicotine junkies whining non-stop about the violation of their precious pseudo-right to smoke will be almost as bad as having to breathe in their second hand carconogens. At least they'll be suffering.

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Smoking
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2006, 05:25:59 pm »
First off, I've never had a cigarette in my life.  Been around them a fair amount though, a few of my friends do, that's their decision, I don't bash it but I do find it to be really pointless.  I never intend to try one, for many reasons... most of which I shouldn't have to name.  Cancer sticks, yuck.  But I also have asthma, soooo yeah, I definately have enough issues with breathing, I'm not about to add to it.  And those who smoke around me... add to my troubled breathing.  Hate it.
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

Jessica

• VCUBs
  • You aren't tryin'
  • holly golightly meets vampira goth
    • AOL Instant Messenger - strongxlikemusic
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/jessicacordero
Smoking
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2006, 05:01:48 pm »
i've probably smoked less than 15 cigarettes in my whole life... it's ok, i dont really get why people get so addicted to it... i guess im a "social smoker" because the only time i'll have a cigarette is if i'm drinking or something but not every time...  i've craved one maybe once or twice but i've never felt like i "had to have one" so i really don't understand why people get addicted.

i've tried rolling my own cigaretets and its actually quite fun. even thoughi 'd rather roll them for other people than smoke it myself, but it tastes better than a regular ciagrette and is all natural and doesnt have additives (like rat poison that they put in big brand cigarettes)
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy"
-Ludwig van Beethoven

MeganJane

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • My music on myspace!
Smoking
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2006, 12:19:38 am »
it smells better too
"Music produces a kind of pleasure that human nature cannot do without."
-CONFUCIUS

"It is hard. You have to fight for who you are everyday" -VANESSA CARLTON

Jessica

• VCUBs
  • You aren't tryin'
  • holly golightly meets vampira goth
    • AOL Instant Messenger - strongxlikemusic
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/jessicacordero
Smoking
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2006, 03:57:16 pm »
Quote from: "kev222"
Never had one, never will. I abhor smoking and people who smoke in public (indoors or outdoors). I think they should all be shot.

I can't wait for the UK public smoking ban to kick in. Although having to listen to those foul smelling nicotine junkies whining non-stop about the violation of their precious pseudo-right to smoke will be almost as bad as having to breathe in their second hand carconogens. At least they'll be suffering.

in a city in los angeles called calabasas, it is illegal to smoke in public, outdoors in a public place, and if you're in your car, you have to roll the windows up.
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy"
-Ludwig van Beethoven

kev222

• VCUBs
  • zero vector
    • AOL Instant Messenger - k3v222
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kev.nu/vc
    • Email
Smoking
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2006, 02:05:29 pm »
Quote from: "Jessica"

in a city in los angeles called calabasas, it is illegal to smoke in public, outdoors in a public place, and if you're in your car, you have to roll the windows up.

I instantly love that city.

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Smoking
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2006, 04:36:29 am »

I hope it's somewhat kicked in when I go! I don't care if someone smokes - but I do care when they smoke in public. It's like they've ignored the fact that there are people like me with severe allergies and asthma who get sick just from standing next to someone who even smells like it, or people who just don't want to be around something that smells awful.

And if you couldn't tell, I've never smoked and I never will. My nana just had to go on oxygen because she's been smoking for 65 years...if that's not reason enough, I don't know what is.

nat

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - nasty_candido@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/natalinha
Smoking
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2006, 09:12:55 am »
Never have been, nor will be

i don´t like the cigarette  smoke, it´s smell bad...

TheCarltonCrew1213

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Smoking
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2006, 05:02:50 pm »
I will never become a smoker.
We Crossed The Deepest Oceans
Cargo Across The Sea
And If You Don't Believe Me
Just Put Your Hands on Me