Author Topic: The Donnas  (Read 17464 times)

LimeTwister

The Donnas
« on: April 05, 2003, 05:37:24 pm »
The Donnas

Can there be a rock band with pretty faces too...? Yes it's true, four talented young women called The Donnas are more than just your average rock band. With loads of talent and great looks, they know what they want and, not to mention, they also know how to get it too. With rather unusual lyrics and a hard rock image, these four ladies know how to party, and they party hard!

They are already getting recognition for their smash hit "Take it Off" from their latest CD Spend the Night. While listening to Spend the Night you see they bring new life to the late 70's-into the 80's girl punk sound. They have an exciting blend of a strong leading vocal, great guitarists, and an awesome drummer!

So if you are in the mood for a great party mix, and you have no need of relaxing just yet, you should check out The Donnas!

For more information on this incredible band, head over to http://www.thedonnas.com

-Joey (02/03)

That is my article from Crank It Up where you can find many more great articles (LOL,  Better than mine, I guarantee.), so check it out.

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
The Donnas
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2003, 05:42:07 pm »
Cool article... and they have a song on the MVP Baseball 2003 soundtrack too, LOL. I think it is called "Who Invited You" or something *scratches head* it's not too bad ... but hey, I play baseball to play, not for the music  :wink:
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

LimeTwister

The Donnas
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2003, 05:43:16 pm »
yes, they just released "who invited you"...I think it was a wannabe on TRL too.

nicole

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lovePLASTIClove
    • View Profile
The Donnas
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2003, 07:24:03 pm »
I dig them...

Daniel

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spam.com
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2003, 04:38:10 pm »
They're cool!!  I just got their CD today in the mail from KIIS-FM, along with another one that I got for being an active member of their listener advisory board  :)

Daniel

1vcfan

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - amb0431
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - cocoa_covered_nut
    • View Profile
    • Email
the donnas rock
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2003, 05:09:37 pm »
and the lyrics are funny

nicole

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lovePLASTIClove
    • View Profile
Re: ...
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2003, 09:55:34 pm »
Quote from: "highwaycruiser"
They're cool!!  I just got their CD today in the mail from KIIS-FM, along with another one that I got for being an active member of their listener advisory board  :)

Daniel

cool!

Daniel

• View Profile
    • http://www.spam.com
    • Email
Re: ...
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2003, 03:53:51 pm »
Quote from: "nikkee"
Quote from: "highwaycruiser"

Daniel

cool!

Thanks

LimeTwister

The Donnas
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2003, 08:12:16 am »
they are getting some play for MTV's "Surf Girls". :D

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - claricecassou@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
The Donnas
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2004, 06:04:49 am »

I´m lovng  Gold Medal!

my fav tracks are Revolver, Fall behind me, It takes one to know one and Friends Like Mine

MandyJ421

• MSN Messenger - mandyj421@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LiveMusic247
    • View Profile
The Donnas
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2004, 10:01:44 am »
I heard the girls will be touring with my favorite boys Maroon5 in the spring.
~Mandy

Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
The Donnas
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2004, 05:06:42 pm »
The Donnas so rock.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
The Donnas
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2007, 02:40:42 pm »
I renewed my Donnaholic membership a few days ago and I also will be part of the new "Don't Wait Up For Me" music video. I'm one of the fans in the fan scene with the limo. Did the shoot today with about 25-30? other fans. I'm right in the front, it was awesome. Working with them was so much fun...

I will also be seeing them at their show at the Hard Rock in Las Vegas

Don't forget to tune into Allison Robertson's show on WomenRockRadio.com every Wed at 6pm!

Can't wait for the new album Bitchin'

I had a lot of fun today.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

nat

• MSN Messenger - nasty_candido@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/natalinha
The Donnas
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2007, 07:07:06 pm »
i love them!!! they will come to brazil this month, but i can´t go at their concert :(  i´m very sad for that...i hope they come back!!
i can´t wait for bitchin´!!