Author Topic: Fat Joe  (Read 1822 times)

liquidblue244

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Fat Joe
« on: March 04, 2007, 06:38:26 pm »
I have been wondering for a while now, and I remember about Fat Joe. For those of you who don't know, Fat Joe is an open fan of Vanessa, and I think it's interesting because now that she sign with the Inc. it seems they're paths are crossing, I know Fat Joe has worked with Ashanti, but I'm not sure if he is or was a part of the Inc. (Or Murda Inc.) does anyone have a thought about this, maybe Fat Joe could've played a part in V getting signed with the Inc.....It's just interesting to think about.

And all the constellations, shine down on you and me...

blueglove

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
Fat Joe
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 06:53:16 pm »
Just to avoide conflict- I am not trying to be a bitch....

I doubt he had anything to do with Vanessa. He is a part of Vergin/Terror Squad... that is his label, and Vanessa is just doing the one rap song to get her name out there and a buzz around her..... I doubt any affiliation with Fat Joe.... Highly Unlikely
Peace
-S

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Fat Joe
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 08:25:55 pm »
From an outsiders perspective, Fat Joe and TS appear to have always been on pretty good terms with Irv, Ja, et al.

I know Joe was in a bunch of the pictures from one of the parties Irv had that V was at. I kind of doubt that he had anything to do with her getting signed, but it is possible that it makes things a bit easier on Irv for someone he kicks it with to share a high opinion of V.
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

liquidblue244

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Fatty Fat Joe
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 10:12:45 am »
Hmm....it's just something to think about, I forget he was wih TS now, oh well......I wonder if they'll ever collaborate...

And all the constellations, shine down on you and me...