Author Topic: H&T a flop?  (Read 19429 times)

carterrocks

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
H&T a flop?
« on: December 16, 2007, 11:35:10 am »
http://www.becausetheydeserveit.blogspot.com

what do you guys think?  I know its says H&T flopped but it also gives hope- hands on me?  The person/reviewer also seems to like her so...

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
H&T a flop?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 12:03:11 pm »
H&T has flopped. But H&T also has the potential to blow up with the right single/video/promotion to go along with it.

It's not over yet. Let's just hope Irv gets things right the next time around.
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
H&T a flop?
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 12:08:13 pm »
^^ I agree.

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
H&T a flop?
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 12:12:42 pm »
Yeah, message to Irv from the Nessaholics - "Please don't fuck up!"

lol

lavender skies

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
H&T a flop?
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 02:15:28 pm »
I know. Honestly, all it needs it promotion. I make my friends listen to V all the time in the car, and now they love the CD. They want it for Christmas. It's a good commerical album, the word just needs to get out.

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
H&T a flop?
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 02:26:34 pm »
Quote from: "devil in the dark"
I know. Honestly, all it needs it promotion. I make my friends listen to V all the time in the car, and now they love the CD. They want it for Christmas. It's a good commerical album, the word just needs to get out.

I still think Vanessa should experiment with other mediums such as acting, or maybe even modeling. I mean, everyone does it these days, it's hard to be successful and not be well versed in different forms of entertainment these days. I could easily see her doing a supporting role for an indie film, like a black comedy or something. You know, small but impressionable appearances and such. And if the critics take to her maybe it's something she should pursue. lol

I don't claim to know how Vanessa should run her career, she'll do whatever she wants to do. But I'd like to see her getting herself out there in different ways. She won't have to lose her integrity by acting a bit or modeling, I actually think it'd be very cool.

Who knows.

beautyofspeed

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
H&T a flop?
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 02:48:45 pm »
Quote from: "portions.for.foxes"

I still think Vanessa should experiment with other mediums such as acting, or maybe even modeling. I mean, everyone does it these days, it's hard to be successful and not be well versed in different forms of entertainment these days. I could easily see her doing a supporting role for an indie film, like a black comedy or something. You know, small but impressionable appearances and such. And if the critics take to her maybe it's something she should pursue. lol

I don't claim to know how Vanessa should run her career, she'll do whatever she wants to do. But I'd like to see her getting herself out there in different ways. She won't have to lose her integrity by acting a bit or modeling, I actually think it'd be very cool.

Who knows.

Except she's always said she only plays the fame role to get her music out there for people to hear. Why switch to other things for fame's sake?

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
H&T a flop?
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 06:13:16 pm »

Who knows.

ya i agree...itd be cool to see her out there in different ways...

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
H&T a flop?
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 08:45:55 pm »
Quote from: "beautyofspeed"

Who knows.

Except she's always said she only plays the fame role to get her music out there for people to hear. Why switch to other things for fame's sake?

Because acting and modeling will also get her music more exposure. If people become interested in what she does in other mediums, they'll also get more interested in her music.

I'm not suggesting that she seek fame for the sake of getting famous, but becoming more well known and recognizable has its perks. And acting is a creative, artistic medium. It's not vapid.

There's no such thing as selling out anymore, it's not the type of world we live in now.

charmed23

• Make me high on lullabies
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ordinary_charm
    • View Profile
    • Email
H&T a flop?
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2007, 09:06:21 pm »
Acting? and turn into someone like Brit, Mariah and get Razzie Awards? haha, no way.

I still think NF is the right choice

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
H&T a flop?
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2007, 09:22:36 pm »
Quote from: "charmed23"
Acting? and turn into someone like Brit, Mariah and get Razzie Awards? haha, no way.

I still think NF is the right choice

I'm talking about supporting rolls in small indie films. Nothing like Glitter. lol

NF has run its course.

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
H&T a flop?
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2007, 07:15:36 am »
I would like to see her in a Zach Braff movie or something like that.

blueglove

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
H&T a flop?
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2007, 09:37:01 am »
I personally don't understand who this cd was marketed to... My best assumption was 14 year old girls... I think she did better with the early 20-40 year olds... that was the target (in my eyes) with the other stuff... this is too poppy. I mean if she is going to sell out on this cd then why not on acting.... She did say at one time she would get breast implants to be the Tomb Raider, Laura Croft

and when I say sold out... I mean the way the cd is written... it is plastic... in my eyes- go ahead disagree, but her other things were a lot more solid
Peace
-S

ste_uel

• View Profile
H&T a flop?
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2007, 10:47:52 am »
if she goes for acting, I could love to see her in "Will & Grace"  :razz:

craft

• View Profile
H&T a flop?
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2007, 12:42:48 pm »
Quote from: "ste_uel"
if she goes for acting, I could love to see her in "Will & Grace"  :razz:

Is that still in production? I'm not arguing, blueglove, but I don't think she sold out, but I think H&T is a lot different than we are used to hearing from Nessa.