Author Topic: Vanessa Carlton Twitter: Tweets & Discussion  (Read 661916 times)

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Vanessa on Twitter?
« Reply #435 on: April 03, 2011, 04:47:53 pm »
Carousel has been chosen as first rabbits single. A hopeful song that came out of vry dark place. A tune I woke up singing. Good vibe : )

Its official ^^
YES!! So excited!!! We're getting closer to the album release... and I hope the single comes out soon!
The video shoot starts in 2 weeks, so.. maybe a single and video by Easter? ;D

Does a single typically come out before a video? If that is the case, I would think they'd want to get the single out to garner more excitement for a video. I wonder how long the video will take to shoot.  OH I'm thinking easter for something either single or video because of the whole voseg bunny thing...hmm...it's all coming together people!
~Sara~

mysticalmists

• Make me high on lullabies
  • LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: April 03, 2011, 11:20:52 pm »
AHH I can't wait to hear the studio version!! (or for me, the first time hearing it!) I know it'll be worth the wait..I hope there will be a music video to go with it! ;D

KULPDOGG

• View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #437 on: April 04, 2011, 03:28:10 am »
Carousel has been chosen as first rabbits single. A hopeful song that came out of vry dark place. A tune I woke up singing. Good vibe : )

Its official ^^
YES!! So excited!!! We're getting closer to the album release... and I hope the single comes out soon!

Does a single typically come out before a video? If that is the case, I would think they'd want to get the single out to garner more excitement for a video. I wonder how long the video will take to shoot.  OH I'm thinking easter for something either single or video because of the whole voseg bunny thing...hmm...it's all coming together people!

well I know for White Houses the first time we heard the studio version was the music video's premiere on vh1.

I think we heard Nolita Fairytale before there was a video...

edit: in response to the post below this one.... yeah... nevermind, I was confused or something.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 04:39:16 am by KULPDOGG »

Harmonium

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #438 on: April 04, 2011, 03:54:26 am »

Its official ^^

Does a single typically come out before a video? If that is the case, I would think they'd want to get the single out to garner more excitement for a video. I wonder how long the video will take to shoot.  OH I'm thinking easter for something either single or video because of the whole voseg bunny thing...hmm...it's all coming together people!

well I know for White Houses the first time we heard the studio version was the music video's premiere on vh1.

I think we heard Nolita Fairytale before there was a video...

Hm, I think White Houses had a Radio premiere before we had the full video. I remember seeing some short snippets of the video in the early stage on MTV though.

Edit: White houses premiered on z100 August 04-2004. And the video premiered on VH1 August 26. So maybe we will hear Carousel soon:)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 04:10:57 am by Harmonium »

Rabbits_on_the_run

• View Profile
« Reply #439 on: April 04, 2011, 05:46:28 am »
Nolita appeared on the internet way before the video was released too. Let's hope that song will get to our ears SOON!

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #440 on: April 04, 2011, 06:01:40 am »
The song usually gets played before the video.

We first had a snippet of "Nolita" in June time I believe and then the track leaked and THEN the video came. "White Houses" also premiered on radio before the video.

I guess it depends on how the new label are playing this. Are they even sending the song to radio? Sometimes artists just make promo vidoes and that's it. Is she releasing this as a single on the net? It's interesting.

We'll have to keep our eyes open just in case. I think we'll hear more about it after the shooting of the video starts. Vanessa should put up some snippets on her Myspace page. I wonder when the website gets its full launch.

sarab

• Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #441 on: April 04, 2011, 12:04:06 pm »

We first had a snippet of "Nolita" in June time I believe and then the track leaked and THEN the video came. "White Houses" also premiered on radio before the video.

I guess it depends on how the new label are playing this. Are they even sending the song to radio? Sometimes artists just make promo vidoes and that's it. Is she releasing this as a single on the net? It's interesting.

We'll have to keep our eyes open just in case. I think we'll hear more about it after the shooting of the video starts. Vanessa should put up some snippets on her Myspace page. I wonder when the website gets its full launch.

I would hope the website launches with or before the single...however the single is launched, lol
~Sara~

CelestialHorse

• View Profile
« Reply #442 on: April 04, 2011, 12:37:07 pm »
*squee* I remember hearing White Houses on the radio on the radio at Blockbuster XD (Sadly, I can't remember  if it was before or after the CD was out, but good to hear you guys remember it all!). I had to keep myself from singing and just standing around listening when I should have been finding a movie to rent :P

I was on Twitter when she just tweeted. Corny, but it's pretty cool when you're on twitter at the same time as other celebs :P

I get amused too easily XD

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #443 on: April 04, 2011, 08:41:13 pm »

Id love if it was released to radio. I'd have a spazzm everytime it came on, I swear.

sabasaba

Re: Vanessa Carlton Twitter: Tweets & Discussion
« Reply #444 on: April 25, 2011, 11:32:27 am »
Yay! New tweet!

@VanessaCarlton: I may b DIRCTLY linked 2 the death of a baby rabbit on satrdy aftrn. sometimes think ur helping but ur not helping. no touching the babies.

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: April 25, 2011, 11:32:57 am »
lol great..peta's gonna love her...LOL
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

sabasaba

« Reply #446 on: April 25, 2011, 11:35:02 am »
lol great..peta's gonna love her...LOL

hahahahahaha

TRINIST

• Your true colors shown
  • Perfect hair, perfect heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: April 25, 2011, 12:06:12 pm »
YAY a new tweet!! but saturday afternoon? this could mean she will be with rabbits in the video maybe?? ooh...

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #448 on: April 25, 2011, 12:37:11 pm »
What the hell does she mean?

craft

• View Profile
« Reply #449 on: April 25, 2011, 12:49:41 pm »
What the hell does she mean?

Basically, she killed a baby rabbit by touching it. Isn't that what happens with dogs and cats and stuff--you touch it, the mother smells your scent on the baby, then kills it? How sad... :(