Author Topic: All Things "Rabbits on the Run" Due: 06.21.11 -- Now 7.26.11?  (Read 343893 times)

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: "Rabbits on the Run" Thread
« Reply #450 on: February 17, 2011, 07:41:29 am »
Got to admit I hate it when people come and say they know things or have sources but they "can't tell" them. Are you trying to rub it in our faces or what?? If you can't tell something then just keep your mouth shut...

is it sad I find this amusing? lol, not to downplay or disrespect or be a smart ass. I genuinely got a laugh. hehe
okay... i'm outta here! bye everyone!

i just liked your wording.. :( don't leave because of me!
I think they're just over-reacting. :|

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #451 on: February 17, 2011, 07:43:19 am »
Got to admit I hate it when people come and say they know things or have sources but they "can't tell" them. Are you trying to rub it in our faces or what?? If you can't tell something then just keep your mouth shut...

is it sad I find this amusing? lol, not to downplay or disrespect or be a smart ass. I genuinely got a laugh. hehe

eh, I just try to find the humor in things!
~Sara~

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #452 on: February 17, 2011, 07:45:26 am »

eh, I just try to find the humor in things!
Ah, it was pretty funny. Haha.

sabasaba

« Reply #453 on: February 17, 2011, 07:45:57 am »
Yeah, because posting a suspected track-listing is going to be the thing that messes this up for Vanessa - NOT a lack of promotion or being snubbed again by radio. But okay, let's leave it at that. We can't talk about it anymore. It's done.

Agreed!

PREACH, MARTIN! PREACH.

*frantically waves pitchfork in the air*

Weisz

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: February 17, 2011, 07:48:37 am »
My reply will probably be edited/deleted, but I'm sorry - V's management are douches. A track-listing being posted is hardly going to cause any damage to the album/campaign. I understand they may want to save it as a surprise or it might not be the final version, but these things happen all the time and it's actually a GOOD thing. It causes excitement and anticipation among fans and/or people who are interested in V's music. If it's wrong, so what? People are getting EXCITED again. It's hardly the let down of the century when we get abandoned by Vanessa in between albums. Oh well. Good thing I saved/posted that track-listing elsewhere.

I'm with you, tbh, i got a little mad with it, telling us we should not post certain info and stuff, more even when we are just talking about the tracklist, srsly, but oh well I didn't want to argue with anyone here. What I would like to know is that if that person who contact some of you via mail is really part of V's managmente, did "he" give u any names? Any acreditation? cause as far as i know that could be just anybody. If it's for V, im ok with it, but...this was just weird.

It's 2011 damnit, things leak, and its not a bad thing as Martin said. It causes anticipation, excitment, etc. I'ts how it works now in this time, sharing, it gets people interested, and those people will be the ones who will buy the album and go to concerts. and blablabla :)

I assure you he is legitimate, I have name, company info and phone number.
They just " ask that you respect our release plans and hard efforts to make this album release as successful as possible. "

They have a plan and are working to make Rabbits on the Run successful for Vanessa, and if they don't want certain info about the album to be public yet, I completely respect that.
The wait won't be much longer anyway, I think we can keep our mouths shut for a little while.
This really isn't a big deal. use private messages if you must, but this message board is accessible to the public, and the public reads it.

I don't know about you, but I certainly don't want to mess anything up for Vanessa or her management.

relax, guys.

Oh ok nice, thanx! Cause i was worried about that "person" no being legit!

Sure, me too, i respect V's wishes above all and everything, but there are some things that i found silly, stupid and out of this time, thats what we are talking about, just that :)
It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #455 on: February 17, 2011, 07:50:10 am »
Yeah, because posting a suspected track-listing is going to be the thing that messes this up for Vanessa - NOT a lack of promotion or being snubbed again by radio. But okay, let's leave it at that. We can't talk about it anymore. It's done.

Agreed!

PREACH, MARTIN! PREACH.

*frantically waves pitchfork in the air*

Aha. ^_^

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #456 on: February 17, 2011, 07:56:10 am »
Sounds like my mother. I'm interested in what she said now though...  Hmmm

craft

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: February 17, 2011, 08:18:02 am »

Truer words have never been spoken. Scolding us for tracklisting (a yet-to-be-confirmed tracklisting, no less) is top priority.
Radio, MTV, VH1, record deals, and promotion for the record? Eh, when they get to it...  ???

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: February 17, 2011, 08:42:17 am »
At least they're "trying to make the release as successful as possible". Hopefully that means they will choose a proper first single, not a headscrather like Nolita was, and release it to a decent amount of top 40 radios. Dammit, I wish I had been here to see the tracklist while it was up.  :(

ryan9315

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: February 17, 2011, 09:30:16 am »
Am I alone when I think that this album could be very successful for Vanessa? She's with a new label independent label, correct? I get this feeling that they will do a lot better than The Inc did. It's an independent label that she's releasing her fourth album on, but because she had a couple big hits in the previous years, they'll download it once they hear she has a new album.

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #460 on: February 17, 2011, 11:54:27 am »
At least they're "trying to make the release as successful as possible". Hopefully that means they will choose a proper first single, not a headscrather like Nolita was, and release it to a decent amount of top 40 radios. Dammit, I wish I had been here to see the tracklist while it was up.  :(
I can message you it, yeah?

Martin.

• View Profile
« Reply #461 on: February 17, 2011, 12:01:40 pm »
Am I alone when I think that this album could be very successful for Vanessa? She's with a new label independent label, correct? I get this feeling that they will do a lot better than The Inc did. It's an independent label that she's releasing her fourth album on, but because she had a couple big hits in the previous years, they'll download it once they hear she has a new album.

I don't understand your last sentence?

What do you mean by "because she had a couple big hits in the previous years, they'll download it once they hear she has a new album"? Download what?

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #462 on: February 17, 2011, 12:04:41 pm »

I don't understand your last sentence?

What do you mean by "because she had a couple big hits in the previous years, they'll download it once they hear she has a new album"? Download what?
The album, maybe?

Martin.

• View Profile
« Reply #463 on: February 17, 2011, 12:28:56 pm »
Why would the label download the album? Wouldn't they already have a copy of it?

Weisz

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: February 17, 2011, 01:12:48 pm »
Why would the label download the album? Wouldn't they already have a copy of it?

I'm pretty sure WhiteRabbit means "the people", not the label...
It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the