Author Topic: All Things "Rabbits on the Run" Part 2 New Release Date 07.26.11  (Read 102224 times)

Bruised

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Re: All Things "Rabbits on the Run" Part 2 New Release Date 07.26.11
« Reply #270 on: May 31, 2011, 02:32:52 pm »
 >:( I was so hoping it was all just a big mix up and we'd still be getting it 6-21. I cannot freaking believe they moved it back 3 weeks before the release, so that now there's 8 weeks to go again. This makes me so mad, they should have had all this stuff sorted out so long ago. But at least we have the clips and the Starbucks rips, and hopefully the album will just leak soon now since they've already sent it out to reviewers, etc. I feel bad saying that about a leak because I'm usually the person waiting to listen to everything on the release date and never before, but pushing it back this close to when it was supposed to be released is so. ridiculous. I've been through a lot of (excuse my language) fuckery as a fan waiting on album releases, but I've never seen something like this. There's obviously nothing to do now but wait and get what we get, but I'm not going to be pleased about it.

/tempertantrumlol

katiekat

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 31, 2011, 02:41:46 pm »
All 13 tracks are now up on my SOUNDCLOUD.

Please enjoy the tracks, spread them around! Get as many people as possible to hear them. Also feel free to download the samples!  :D

Thank u, Thank u :)

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 31, 2011, 03:29:23 pm »
Get Good sounds like it's going to be amazing.  Sounds different than anything she's ever done.
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #273 on: May 31, 2011, 03:33:34 pm »
Definitely enjoying the sound clips. Love Fairweather Friend. The clip kills me every time because I'm ready to jam out to the piano bridge and it just ends!  ??? haha.

For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 31, 2011, 03:37:25 pm »
Why not just record the entire album live and release it that way? LOL....those 3 live clips are stunning & cost effective! lol
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

OPENROAD

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 31, 2011, 03:39:27 pm »
Why not just record the entire album live and release it that way? LOL....those 3 live clips are stunning & cost effective! lol

Would love both versions   :)
Never too late to change the pace
oh how the days creep up on you
but the goodness is something you don't have to chase
cause its following you

VaderDawsn

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 31, 2011, 04:06:47 pm »
Looks like I missed out on hearing and pre-ordering on iTunes,  However, I am grateful that someone was able to post the clips so we could still hear them!
-Samantha

For me it's a glance
And a smile on your face
A touch of your hands
An honest embrace - VC, Home

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #277 on: May 31, 2011, 04:15:40 pm »
Looks like I missed out on hearing and pre-ordering on iTunes

Ilovehanson asked about vinyl presale and R&T responded with this tweet, will announce pre-order details soon. iTunes pre-order going back up soon as well

Not sure when soon is but yeah...  I am hoping iTunes messes up and they have our pre-order available to DL on the 21st. Ha. In my dream.

AlexanderLaska

« Reply #278 on: May 31, 2011, 04:32:04 pm »
If you go to R&T's twitter, they said two hours ago that the preorder would be back up soon (now it's totally down, even if you go to the direct link someone posted earlier).

I wonder if I will have to pre-order again... I'd hate to accidentally pre-order it twice XD

This is all really confusing - my guess is they're just as annoyed as we are haha

Byoungforever

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • All I hear is the music....
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 31, 2011, 04:38:59 pm »
Well, at least we know that there is some form of a legit reason for them to delay... it's not being released on itunes early just to get funds for other stuff for her. But we can't change any of that. :) Can't wait for this album. It's gonna be so amazing. I am dying for vinyl! :)
All I hear is the music.... and beauty stands... before me... and love comes back... around again, it's a carousel my friend.... :)

VaderDawsn

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 31, 2011, 06:56:24 pm »

Ilovehanson asked about vinyl presale and R&T responded with this tweet, will announce pre-order details soon. iTunes pre-order going back up soon as well

Not sure when soon is but yeah...  I am hoping iTunes messes up and they have our pre-order available to DL on the 21st. Ha. In my dream.

Thanks for the heads up! I saw the NH.com retweet! I plan to preorder the album as soon as the link is back up again.  I, too, hope that the iTunes version will be available for DL on 6/21. Here's to hoping! *raises a glass*
-Samantha

For me it's a glance
And a smile on your face
A touch of your hands
An honest embrace - VC, Home

TRINIST

• Your true colors shown
  • Perfect hair, perfect heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 31, 2011, 06:59:06 pm »

Thanks for the heads up! I saw the NH.com retweet! I plan to preorder the album as soon as the link is back up again.  I, too, hope that the iTunes version will be available for DL on 6/21. Here's to hoping! *raises a glass*

They confirmed it won't be :(

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #282 on: May 31, 2011, 07:23:31 pm »
Yeah. All formats now available on July 26th.

And for us UK folk - they're working a way to get the album in stores! :)

CloudsLikeCathedrals

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 31, 2011, 07:30:59 pm »
Alrighty guys, I took it upon myself to create some "extended" previews taking the amazon.uk and iTunes samples and splicing them into longer tracks. 

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST THESE TO YOUTUBE OR ELSEWHERE.

- Each track is about 1:50.
- "Hear The Bells" is not included as the new preview covered the old one.
- On some tracks it is more noticeable where the mark is simply because of the quality difference between amazon and iTunes.

Enjoy!

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/h8v5yh9seknmfcr/ROTR-Extended%20Snippets.zip
t h e   n i g h t   h i t s   t h e    sea

Bruised

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 31, 2011, 07:41:22 pm »
Alrighty guys, I took it upon myself to create some "extended" previews taking the amazon.uk and iTunes samples and splicing them into longer tracks. 

PLEASE DO NOT REPOST THESE TO YOUTUBE OR ELSEWHERE.

- Each track is about 1:50.
- "Hear The Bells" is not included as the new preview covered the old one.
- On some tracks it is more noticeable where the mark is simply because of the quality difference between amazon and iTunes.

Enjoy!

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/h8v5yh9seknmfcr/ROTR-Extended%20Snippets.zip

This is so awesome of you to do! Thank you!