Author Topic: All Things "Rabbits on the Run" Part 2 New Release Date 07.26.11  (Read 102246 times)

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Re: All Things "Rabbits on the Run" Part 2 New Release Date 07.26.11
« Reply #345 on: June 15, 2011, 10:46:06 am »
Can someone explain this to me...what's the point of pre-ordering an album on iTunes? Especially when they are not offering anything in advance for pre-ordering? They're not gonna run outta digital copies right? LOL.
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

Byoungforever

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • All I hear is the music....
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 15, 2011, 10:59:28 am »
Can someone explain this to me...what's the point of pre-ordering an album on iTunes? Especially when they are not offering anything in advance for pre-ordering? They're not gonna run outta digital copies right? LOL.

VEry true... but what I see is even more pointless is buying the Cd and the digital. I'm gonna get the Cd, rip to itunes, and then just download the bonus tracks.... Suggestion for some people? :)
All I hear is the music.... and beauty stands... before me... and love comes back... around again, it's a carousel my friend.... :)

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #347 on: June 15, 2011, 11:03:08 am »

VEry true... but what I see is even more pointless is buying the Cd and the digital. I'm gonna get the Cd, rip to itunes, and then just download the bonus tracks.... Suggestion for some people? :)

It would be nice to have the behind the scenes from the Carousel video though.  I am not a digital person much, I love to have the booklet in my hands, not just something I read on the computer (just like I prefer a real book to E -readers/kindle)
~Sara~

Byoungforever

• All I hear is the music....
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 15, 2011, 11:38:58 am »

It would be nice to have the behind the scenes from the Carousel video though.  I am not a digital person much, I love to have the booklet in my hands, not just something I read on the computer (just like I prefer a real book to E -readers/kindle)

Same with the physical Cd... someone will probably post the behind the scenes. i wanna see it too, so someone will def. post.... we are the nessaholics afterall. :)
All I hear is the music.... and beauty stands... before me... and love comes back... around again, it's a carousel my friend.... :)

AlexanderLaska

« Reply #349 on: June 15, 2011, 02:35:24 pm »
I'm preordering it so I can get it the minute it gets put onto iTunes (hopefully a little after midnight), instead of forgetting to check that night and having to download it the next morning and then be late for work XD

Sometimes there are incentives (with Sara Bareilles' "Kaleidoscope Heart," for instance, you got a special bonus track if you preordered it).  Now I'm just doing it for practical purposes.

AlexanderLaska

« Reply #350 on: June 15, 2011, 02:36:28 pm »
Digital booklet... what's that???

You know the little booklet that comes with the physical cd that rests inside the cd case?  It's that, in pdf format, and usually exactly the same (I had the digital booklet for Heroes and Thieves until my computer crashed, and in that case it was the same as the physical booklet)

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #351 on: June 17, 2011, 01:26:31 pm »
The album would have been released next week! :(

Still can't believe the album leaked already and we have over a month to wait for its official release and there's been NO word from Vanessa or the label re: the leak!

barefootonbeaches

• Make me high on lullabies
  • Are the echoes coming back to you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 17, 2011, 01:52:13 pm »

Yeah, I was thinking of doing that too, even though I feel kind of bad for downloading the bonus tracks. I want the physical copy and the only acoustic track that I really want is "Tall Tales for Spring," so I think it would be okay. And I agree that it's pointless to buy both the physical and digital. I'm trying to save money ;)
I have a really cool The Fray gif that I would like to put here, but I don't know how. :(

bumblebee429

• View Profile
« Reply #353 on: June 25, 2011, 03:32:18 pm »
On the Australian iTunes, the only version of ROTR available for pre-order is the ordinary 10-track album with digital booklet, not the deluxe album with three bonus acoustic tracks.
Do any other international fans have the deluxe version available?
I see no reason why we can't have the deluxe version too?? :-\

Sarah xx

jackoajl

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
  • NessaGagaHolic
    • MSN Messenger - omaralfonsoj@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: June 25, 2011, 10:02:36 pm »
On the Australian iTunes, the only version of ROTR available for pre-order is the ordinary 10-track album with digital booklet, not the deluxe album with three bonus acoustic tracks.
Do any other international fans have the deluxe version available?
I see no reason why we can't have the deluxe version too?? :-\

Sarah xx

In mexico is the same too, the standard version with 10 tracks.
I'm walking A Thausand Miles

HearMyBells

• So you can put your weapons down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: July 07, 2011, 12:38:00 pm »
Where did you guys get the info about the Dear California video? It's killing me. haha :)

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #356 on: July 07, 2011, 12:58:09 pm »
Where did you guys get the info about the Dear California video? It's killing me. haha :)

Oh, I just did a bit of digging last night.

This was all on tweets:

A girl said her friend was part of Vanessa's new music video, which was shot last week. I think a few of her friends were, actually. Or that might have been someone else. Not sure.
Someone (Starkonline - dunno who/what that is) also said they were shooting the video with Vanessa, and then in another tweet said they were at Central Park shooting a video.

I think everyone's assumed it's "Dear California" because the label have put a bit of effort into getting the song out there (YouTube, Facebook, etc). There's been no confirmation on what the next single is, as far as I'm aware.

Giuliana

• Make me high on lullabies
  • You think you'll be happy if granted one more wish
    • MSN Messenger - giulianacaminotti@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nessaholic.chu@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • twitter
    • Email
« Reply #357 on: July 09, 2011, 07:16:55 pm »
Hey guys, do the tracks of the album sund like with a loud "pop" all trough out the song... I don't know if I make myself clear... As if it was playing on vinyl.. It sounds like "pop.....pop.....pop" throughout the sound? Does it happen?

You can clearly hear it at the beginning of London...
But the truth is, you'll never need more than this

Rabbits_on_the_run

• View Profile
« Reply #358 on: July 10, 2011, 12:34:41 pm »
No, it's good quality. I mean, if you don't know that it was recorded analogically, you wouldn't even tell.

jackoajl

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
  • NessaGagaHolic
    • MSN Messenger - omaralfonsoj@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: July 10, 2011, 01:53:35 pm »
I hear that "pop" too and annoys me  ;)
I'm walking A Thausand Miles