Author Topic: "Dear California" the next single?  (Read 22183 times)

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Re: "Dear California" the next single?
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2011, 11:14:55 am »
i really hope it's not a music video. i don't like the idea of a video just being thrown on the internet, especially for I Don't Wanna Be A Bride. it deserves an official, brilliant music video :)
if the next single really is I Don't Wanna Be A Bride, it would be cool if she record an offical music video, and then later put this video of her playing it live around the city on internet. just my thoughts.

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2011, 12:45:18 pm »
Wow, I was still in NYC when they shot this, if only I knew!!! I would've dropped by and said hi! :P
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

nessaddict21

• Make me high on lullabies
  • I'm looking for wisdom in all the wrong places;
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2011, 11:24:19 pm »
i really hope it's not a music video. i don't like the idea of a video just being thrown on the internet, especially for I Don't Wanna Be A Bride. it deserves an official, brilliant music video :)
if the next single really is I Don't Wanna Be A Bride, it would be cool if she record an offical music video, and then later put this video of her playing it live around the city on internet. just my thoughts.

They should make an official music video where V is dressed up as a bride, and she's like singing it sadly while she's getting married. And probably somewhere they can show her happy with the guy, but without a wedding ring of some sort! :) And her parents can make a cameo role in the MV as her parents at the wedding happy for her!

raacheeel

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/raacheeel
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2011, 11:28:31 pm »
i think her next video is going to be interesting....if she did do the whole bride white gown thing id be surprised.

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2011, 07:04:39 am »
I mean she just played Bride on Conan, anyone has the feeling of it being the second single? I do   ;D of course nothing is official YET.

raacheeel

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/raacheeel
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2011, 08:45:37 am »
I mean she just played Bride on Conan, anyone has the feeling of it being the second single? I do   ;D of course nothing is official YET.
i think the next single IS bride, just because it said on the wrapping of her CD her hit blah blah "carousel" and "i dont want to be a bride". thats just my theory

Epit

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2011, 09:53:19 am »
i think the next single IS bride, just because it said on the wrapping of her CD her hit blah blah "carousel" and "i dont want to be a bride". thats just my theory

Not really. I remember Heroes & Thieves sticker stated "Nolita Fairytale" & "Home". But very likely that Bride will be the 2nd.

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2011, 10:20:37 am »

Not really. I remember Heroes & Thieves sticker stated "Nolita Fairytale" & "Home". But very likely that Bride will be the 2nd.

wasn't it "The One"?