Author Topic: Hear The Bells Music Vid Coming Soon  (Read 50347 times)

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
Re: Hear The Bells Music Vid Coming Soon
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2012, 05:40:08 am »
I've only seen the Drew Barrymore one. She was fantastic in it! I'm still trying to find the documentary.

We should make predictions on when the video will come out! I am hoping for mid March.

fizzybubblespop

• Make me high on lullabies
  • http://i.imgur.com/saOJMlL.png
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2012, 08:36:45 am »
We should make predictions on when the video will come out! I am hoping for mid March.

I'm hoping, like... tomorrow. ;D But, haha, I'm guessing sometime in April. Although it's a 'December' song, I feel that it would fit April's mood the best out of the upcoming months.

LauraH

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2012, 10:55:18 am »

I'm hoping, like... tomorrow. ;D But, haha, I'm guessing sometime in April. Although it's a 'December' song, I feel that it would fit April's mood the best out of the upcoming months.

Haha! Tomorrow would be great. And it usually takes her a while. Yea. April sounds good. lol
The song may be over, but the music never ends.

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2012, 01:28:54 pm »

Haha! Tomorrow would be great. And it usually takes her a while. Yea. April sounds good. lol

march 23rd. don't ask me why, but this date keeps coming to my mind when i think of the video.

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2012, 01:36:46 pm »

march 23rd. don't ask me why, but this date keeps coming to my mind when i think of the video.

I like that! OR March 20, the spring equinox.  That's my guess.
~Sara~

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2012, 08:58:50 am »
Jake Davis @JakeDavisFilms  
First shot off w/ @VanessaCarlton for Bells http://twitpic.com/8ljuuk

I'm watching Grey Gardens right now and Little Edie wears an outfit  exactly like this one in the twit pic (minus the head scarf) Then he had also posted this:

Jake Davis (@JakeDavisFilms)
2/17/12 9:10 PM
Grey Gardens meets Helmut Newton for Vanessa tomorrow.

I have a feeling the video will be set in a house similar to the one in Grey Gardens, with an overgrown garden, maybe a cemetery... and in black and white.  This Helmut Newton character, if I'm looking up the right one, did photographs mostly in black and white and very provocative (sexually).  So we'll see!

edit: I found the clip from grey gardens on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_0IhqWd6fE
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 09:15:55 am by sarab »
~Sara~

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2012, 09:26:22 am »
can't wait for this video. i'm freaking out hahah. i've watched grey gardens. i'm in love with these two woman, little edie and big edie. don't know what relation the music video will have with the movie. but i was so curious about the little edie tweet... the movie is awesome. brilliant. you really should watch it.

I have it on my dvr I just haven't watched it yet but I'm thinking I should before the video comes out.  Also, on twitter,  VCarltonIndo (is that anyone on this site??) said that it looks like the video is on hold for right now as Jake Davis is in Japan (unless it's already done and just in editing phase?)

The documentary from the 70s or the new one with Drew Barrymore? I just watched the one with Drew Barrymore and Jessica Lange this past weekend. It was quite sad.

i've watched the new one with drew barrymore. she was AWESOME in this movie. very touching. i want to watch the documentary, but i couldn't find it yet.

the documentary.  I think it was on the flix channel (direct tv) awhile back, but I have seen the end of the drew barrymore one, maybe the last hour or so.

So I finally watched the version I had on my TV and I don't think it's the full movie because it didn't even have the segment about conformity in it that V had posted a week or so ago.. hmm..
~Sara~

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2012, 12:46:25 pm »

I'm watching Grey Gardens right now and Little Edie wears an outfit  exactly like this one in the twit pic (minus the head scarf) Then he had also posted this:

I have a feeling the video will be set in a house similar to the one in Grey Gardens, with an overgrown garden, maybe a cemetery... and in black and white.  This Helmut Newton character, if I'm looking up the right one, did photographs mostly in black and white and very provocative (sexually).  So we'll see!

yeah, that's the definitely the same outfit! i would never tell it hahaha

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2012, 02:15:50 pm »

I'm watching Grey Gardens right now and Little Edie wears an outfit  exactly like this one in the twit pic (minus the head scarf) Then he had also posted this:

I have a feeling the video will be set in a house similar to the one in Grey Gardens, with an overgrown garden, maybe a cemetery... and in black and white.  This Helmut Newton character, if I'm looking up the right one, did photographs mostly in black and white and very provocative (sexually).  So we'll see!

yeah, that's the definitely the same outfit! i would never tell it hahaha

when I first saw the picture of her in the outfit I thought it was a reference to the picture she posted --the black and white photo of a girl on a roof and she had rabbit ears, but then when I was watching the documentary and knowing her mini obsession with Edie, I knew Edie was the actual inspiration for the outfit.
~Sara~

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2012, 04:30:47 pm »
WHERE ARE THE BELLS? am i the only one freaking out here?

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2012, 04:40:20 am »
Today would be nice since it's the first day of Spring! Hey, I can dream right? Lol.

DriftingOverMe

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • Vanessa Carlton Online
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2012, 06:14:40 pm »
I hope I'm not coming off as ungrateful (I mean come on!!!!!!!! We're actually getting ANOTHER music vid) but I seriously hope that it isn't her just prancing about in fancy outfits.

I want a story.

Kinda.

Thing.

Ok.

I'll shut up.

This is exactly how i feel and nicely put i might add :]

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2012, 02:07:16 pm »
today was my prediction to the bells release. failed.

10 monthes since carousel.

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2012, 08:17:30 am »
today was my prediction to the bells release. failed.

10 monthes since carousel.

It might be best to have no anticipations and no expectations for the vid. We did that for 'Bride'.. and we all know how that turned out. I'm just waiting. :-\

mixedanthony

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2012, 01:43:42 pm »
Im really disappointed....am I alone here? I just feel like this album has so much potential, even with an independent label. I thought Vanessa would push this thing since she's with a supportive label now. I love hear the bells, but I think Bride is much suitable single-wise.