Author Topic: New Album- Euphoria?!  (Read 222908 times)

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Re: New Album- Euphoria?!
« Reply #150 on: April 21, 2014, 11:43:52 am »
I know, right?! It never seems to make the cut.

New tweet: (6) Something Where Nothing Used to Be - sounds like a good old fashioned cryptic Vanessa  title. I love these little teases she's giving us.

it's "Nothing Where Something Used to Be" actually :). i don't like long titles though :(

HearMyBells

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • So you can put your weapons down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 21, 2014, 11:57:17 am »
I know she is married to the 10 song format but if you HAVE more content I say GO for it... Hahaha.

Super excited for that ridulously long-titled track as well : )

AG.

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #152 on: April 21, 2014, 12:03:53 pm »
Whoops about the song title - I feel almost treasonous, sorry Vanessa! ;D

Do you think we'll get any live renditions of some of the tracks.

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 21, 2014, 04:04:48 pm »
i wish she would at least play at the shows the songs that won't be on the album. not the old ones (we know we've lost them forever haha), but the ones from this "Liberman" era that didn't fit the record.

HearMyBells

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 21, 2014, 04:44:18 pm »
i wish she would at least play at the shows the songs that won't be on the album. not the old ones (we know we've lost them forever haha), but the ones from this "Liberman" era that didn't fit the record.

Fingers crossed for that "June tour" but it may be a long shot. Remember she started posting things on Soundcloud? ...Those were like the best 2 days of my life. Haha

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 21, 2014, 06:52:46 pm »

Fingers crossed for that "June tour" but it may be a long shot. Remember she started posting things on Soundcloud? ...Those were like the best 2 days of my life. Haha

yes, that was awesome! the brian jonestown massacre cover, like a virgin, patience snippet... ok vanessa, let's make deal: future unreleased songs go straight to soundcloud and we'll be the happiest fans on earth hahah
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 06:12:47 pm by Fred_Saboya »

TRINIST

• Your true colors shown
  • Perfect hair, perfect heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 23, 2014, 12:53:17 pm »
New song title - Young Heart

http://instagram.com/p/nIwN-msdlP/#

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 23, 2014, 06:13:42 pm »
New song title - Young Heart

http://instagram.com/p/nIwN-msdlP/#

i'm almost sure this is the "cold young heart" from the chalkboard. almost sure hahaha.

JamesCrowley

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #158 on: May 18, 2014, 08:00:13 am »
Wow... Haven't been on here for a while! Can't believe the response my little old post has had  :D I'm getting sooo antsy for Liberman and having to fight very strong urges of listening to the new stuff on youtube. Is it me or is this post-production phase taking much longer than ROTR?

HearMyBells

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 19, 2014, 07:18:23 pm »
Wow... Haven't been on here for a while! Can't believe the response my little old post has had  :D I'm getting sooo antsy for Liberman and having to fight very strong urges of listening to the new stuff on youtube. Is it me or is this post-production phase taking much longer than ROTR?

Haha I hear ya! I think it's done...she's just sitting on it for some reason :-\. I wonder if she's going to find another label to release it... which might be a good idea because I am SUPER skeptical she will give us anything (music videos, tv performances) if she's releasing it herself.

AG.

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #160 on: May 19, 2014, 11:15:53 pm »
According to razor and tie she is still listed as an artist on their site, although I was sure she said/or we found out that she had cut ties with them.

If she's not signed, somebody should snap Liberman up in a heartbeat - who wouldn't jump at the chance to have the one and only VC on their label?!