Poll

Do you believe Kobe Bryant?

Yes
19 (67.9%)
No
9 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: July 21, 2003, 07:36:52 pm

Author Topic: Do you believe Kobe Bryant?  (Read 21323 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
« on: July 21, 2003, 07:36:52 pm »
I'm surprised nobody has made a poll about this, or has even mentioned this on here.

I personally think he's lying his ass off. He's guilty, and everyone knows it to, they just don't wanna admit it. I mean, the media keeps mentioning that she tried out for American Idol and didn't make it-her wanting fame and all made her do this, but if she really wanted to be in the spotlight don't ya think she would be all over the news and not hiding away, and asking for lots of money? I mean come on people...she doesn't wan't any money, she doesn't wanna be on camera-so obviously she didn't do this for "Fame" or whatever. I sware the media is so stupid, UGH

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2003, 02:57:26 am »
what is the story?
"I'm all about the wordplay."

Katia's Lover

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GSUCarltonFan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.southern-connection.com
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2003, 04:24:08 am »
Yup.

Girl wants sex with Kobe.
Girl wants money.

Girl gets both.
katiakaysha: you win
katiakaysha: you're right

I'm on a mission to piss the world off.  Is it your turn yet?!

http://losersareentertaining.blogspot.com/

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2003, 05:40:42 am »
I absolutly believe him.

As was said above my post:

The girl wanted to have sex with him.

The girl gets on the news everywhere.

If they start a law-suit then she gets more money.

And just as her friends said, she was looking to become well known. She sings or something, how better to get into the news than acuse one of the biggest NBA stars of doing something that was completly not of his nature!?!?!

[Daniel]

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

Si

• Fine as dandelions
  • Down a Rabbithole
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2003, 08:13:19 am »
two identical polls

skurry

;)

I didn't follow the Kobe story really
So, I dunno.

• SHUT  UP  when  I'm  talking  to  you... !
 You  hear  me?  ANSWER  me !! •

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2003, 08:24:15 am »
Well for those of you who don't know about.

I got your back

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2003, 10:01:52 am »
Hello people...she doesn't wan't any money, just justice-did you not read what I wrote? Geezus...

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2003, 10:10:26 am »
Hello PEOPLE(Laura!)

She is getting on the news every second of the day...It was a smart move for her, but it was still wrong. And Kobe was still wrong for cheating on his wife. But no one is perfect, we all know that.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2003, 10:22:09 am »
Umm, no she's not...her pictures blured out here, I dunno about where you are but all the news channels here have blured out her pictures, and she's not the one putting them on there is she? No she isn't...

She doesn't wan't any money either...

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
Re: Do you believe Kobe Bryant?
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2003, 01:38:13 pm »
Quote from: "Me&myPiano"
I personally think he's lying his ass off. He's guilty, and everyone knows it to, they just don't wanna admit it. I mean, the media keeps mentioning that she tried out for American Idol and didn't make it-her wanting fame and all made her do this, but if she really wanted to be in the spotlight don't ya think she would be all over the news and not hiding away, and asking for lots of money? I mean come on people...she doesn't wan't any money, she doesn't wanna be on camera-so obviously she didn't do this for "Fame" or whatever. I sware the media is so stupid, UGH

Who is stupid?!?

There is NO EVIDENCE whatsoever that he is guilty EXCEPT for HER WORD.  ALL of the evidence just indicates that they had sex.  Last time I checked, adultery wasn't a crime.

Since we have ESTABLISHED that she has DEPRESSION issues because she was on medication AND OD'd on it a month before (yes, her FRIENDS even said they thought she was trying to commit suicide!), we know shes unstable.  Kobe has never been anything OTHER than a perfect gentlemen according to EVERY report.

The fact that YOU and people LIKE YOU immediatly condemn him when there is NO reason to believe this girl OVER him and there are SEVERAL reasons to believe him over HER is just an example of the sort of rampant ignorance that plagues this country.

If you don't have a valid opinion, DON'T SPEAK.
---Andrew
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2003, 01:42:28 pm »
Umm, no she's not...her pictures blured out here, I dunno about where you are but all the news channels here have blured out her pictures, and she's not the one putting them on there is she? No she isn't...

She doesn't wan't any money either...

You are right about her not wanting her face on TV.  She hasn't been on TV.  She hasn't shown her face.  They haven't even ID'd her.  The media can't show her, she is protected by rape laws which say rape victims are protected.

Either way, her not wanting to show her face is SMART.  Regardless of her guilt.  No one wants to deal with that kinda media.  She doesn't want to be famous, she wants to be RICH.

You don't think shes already planning a civil suit?  If you don't think she is, then you are NAIVE to the FULLEST.  Even if this case gets dismissed, shes still gonna take him to civil court and try and make him fork over the dough.
---Andrew
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

---Andrew

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2003, 02:01:03 pm »
Quote from: "Grakthis"

She doesn't want to be famous, she wants to be RICH.

You don't think shes already planning a civil suit?  If you don't think she is, then you are NAIVE to the FULLEST.  Even if this case gets dismissed, shes still gonna take him to civil court and try and make him fork over the dough.
---Andrew

She said she doesn't wan't any money, only justice.
How many times do I have to say that?

Anyways, i'm just stating my opinion, if someone tells me my opinion is ignorant, than they are ignorant to. I don't wanna start up anything here, but whatever. I know I created this thread, but i'm done here. And i'm still keeping my opinion, I believe the girl.

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2003, 04:19:12 pm »
I just think it's funny that since it's such a big star it's such a big deal. It's like if it was a normal person no one would care they would say ohh thats too bad and that would be that. It's sad that people feel they need to get famous by saying "ohhh this person did this to me it's wrong....I want money". I was talking to my aunt the other day about where everyones pride went because I'm reading this book about the early 1900's and people were very proud and didn't make such a big deal over things. Like rape, in the book a little girl was raped and then killed. The family was upset and when he tried to do it to the main character they shot him and didn't want to make a big deal out of it. The doctor told her mother to tell her that it was a dream. So nothing else came of it. They went to court once. Now a days if that happened it would be I WANT MY MONEY! SO AND SO HURT ME! MONEY WILL MAKE IT BETTER. Sorry money doesn't make things better unless YOU are low enough to make it better. It's just sad that everyone is so sue happy. Kinda like Bill Clinton....why did people want to impeach him? Because he cheated on Hillary and he got caught. Why did Monica Lewinsky make such a big deal? Because she wanted to be famous. It seems like we don't have a non currup person living in this world anymore and it's simply gross. If she didn't want to make such a big deal over what happened she would have settled it in a private name protecting her name from the press. I believe that is legal. But it's sad that the only way she is going to be a singer now is because of Kobe. Where has everyones pride gone? I hope g-d looks down at her and makes it so she sells not 1 album and makes her living hell.
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2003, 04:33:13 pm »

Bullshit.  I've read a million articles on this case and I have YET TO SEE A SINGLE QUOTE FROM THE GIRL.  She has never commented on the case, never made a statement, never been quoted by anyone EXCEPT her friends who have made statements they attribute to her.  Which is second hand info at best because it can't be verified.

One of her FRIENDS said "She's not doing this for the attention or the money", but SHE never said a WORD to the media.  So your attempt at a quote is WRONG.

So right there, you just killed your credibility in this discussion.

Anyways, i'm just stating my opinion, if someone tells me my opinion is ignorant, than they are ignorant to. I don't wanna start up anything here, but whatever. I know I created this thread, but i'm done here. And i'm still keeping my opinion, I believe the girl.

*sigh*.  If you were just stating your opinion, I wouldn't be all up in your face.  You are entitled to say "I believe the girl".  But that's not what you said.  You said "He's guilty, and everyone knows it to, they just don't wanna admit it."  THEN YOU TRY AND BLAME IT ON THE MEDIA!!!!  

We can all understand that maybe you feel sorry for the girl, or maybe you don't like Kobe, or maybe your gut just tells you that you like her story better.  Whatever, that's fine.

but DON'T suppose that you KNOW anything.  Because you don't.  Until there is REAL evidence against Kobe it is ARROGANT to try and presume you have some insight into this story.  Because you don't.

And your temper tantrum response of "if someone tells me my opinion is ignorant, than they are ignorant to" just proves my point about you.  You're not educated or mature enough to speak intelligently about the topic, so DON'T SPEAK.
---Andrew

---Andrew

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2003, 06:01:16 pm »
Quote from: "Grakthis"

Bullshit.  I've read a million articles on this case and I have YET TO SEE A SINGLE QUOTE FROM THE GIRL.  She has never commented on the case, never made a statement, never been quoted by anyone EXCEPT her friends who have made statements they attribute to her.  Which is second hand info at best because it can't be verified.

One of her FRIENDS said "She's not doing this for the attention or the money", but SHE never said a WORD to the media.  So your attempt at a quote is WRONG.

So right there, you just killed your credibility in this discussion.

*sigh*.  If you were just stating your opinion, I wouldn't be all up in your face.  You are entitled to say "I believe the girl".  But that's not what you said.  You said "He's guilty, and everyone knows it to, they just don't wanna admit it."  THEN YOU TRY AND BLAME IT ON THE MEDIA!!!!  

We can all understand that maybe you feel sorry for the girl, or maybe you don't like Kobe, or maybe your gut just tells you that you like her story better.  Whatever, that's fine.

but DON'T suppose that you KNOW anything.  Because you don't.  Until there is REAL evidence against Kobe it is ARROGANT to try and presume you have some insight into this story.  Because you don't.

And your temper tantrum response of "if someone tells me my opinion is ignorant, than they are ignorant to" just proves my point about you.  You're not educated or mature enough to speak intelligently about the topic, so DON'T SPEAK.
---Andrew

Wow you should learn to NOT SPEAK due to the fact that when you do nothing ever nice comes out of your mouth/typing.
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night