Author Topic: INVITATION FOR NESSAHOLICS - Dec 6th, NYC, NY  (Read 148083 times)

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
INVITATION FOR NESSAHOLICS - Dec 6th, NYC, NY
« Reply #240 on: December 03, 2003, 03:28:26 pm »
thanks for the update katia! *and thanks for being patient with all of us non impatient people*

blueglove

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #241 on: December 03, 2003, 03:35:56 pm »
Quote from: "katia"
I spoke w/ Jaclyn again.  I'm very appreciative that she's been willing to take so many calls from me but i can't emphasize enough that they DO NOT have time to handle calls/emails/IMs from numerous different sources.  Vanessa is going through the letters directly and has not responded with all the names as of us.  (Isn't it neat that Vanessa is going through them herself?!).  They *hope* to let the winners know tomorrow and can't emphasize enough that they understand where everyone is coming from and how doing this last minute was not the optimal solution.  I informed them that we have many people posting here, checking their email often, and really looking forward to getting the results.  They do not believe they will be able to respond to every email and will only have the time to notify the actual winners so if anyone finds out, we need to post here so the others know definitively.

-katia

thank you soo much now i will not check untill tommorow morning and in the afternoon
Peace
-S

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 03, 2003, 03:37:27 pm »
but blue glove... i did cancel all my plans... lol, just for the chance of being able to go! i'm not going to my winter formal, the usc game, my friends party, jingle ball... etc, which i was hoping to do this weekend!

thanks for the update Katia!! that is AWESOME that Vanessa is going through them herself!!! but we wouldnt find out till tomorrow? ahhh... that'd give me 1 DAY to find plane tickets!  :cry:  i'm seriously crying right now... i thought it'd be hard to find plane tickets in 2 days... but 1 day would be pretty impossible!  :cry:

i guess we'll just see what happens i guess...
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

blueglove

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #243 on: December 03, 2003, 03:37:46 pm »
freakin' sigh of releif why did we not think of that earlier

IF YOU WIN YOU MUST POST!!!!!
Peace
-S

MyLifeIsLikeATM

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - wackyjacquie02@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - VCandMrazHolic7
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Nessaholic02
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 03, 2003, 03:41:18 pm »
I can't believe Nessa is reading them! that is the coolest thing ever! Thanks Katia!

-Jacquie :)

August 7th 2003, the best day of my life.

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 03, 2003, 03:50:52 pm »
um... i just talked to my parents and they dont think we can afford tickets for my mom and I if i get to go on such short notice... so if i do go... i may be going by myself. omg, i'd be scared!!! lol.

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #246 on: December 03, 2003, 03:59:27 pm »
Quote from: "Holly"
um... i just talked to my parents and they dont think we can afford tickets for my mom and I if i get to go on such short notice... so if i do go... i may be going by myself. omg, i'd be scared!!! lol.

Don't be skurred  :wink:.

I'd think about it this way, if you get selected to go to this thing, everything has to end up falling into place, it would only be right. :)
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

Gina

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 03, 2003, 04:01:11 pm »
Quote from: "MyLifeIsLikeATM"
I can't believe Nessa is reading them! that is the coolest thing ever! Thanks Katia!

-Jacquie :)

That is soooo great!

Holly... I hope that it all works out for you, you totally deserve to get picked and if you do i really hope that you'll get to be there.  

and THANK YOU to Katia, sorry for being so impatient... but as always you come through to save us all from going insane hehe.  

*waiting for tomorrow!*  :D  :D
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

party

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • AOL Instant Messenger - awlornuttin
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 03, 2003, 04:07:51 pm »
:?  Return flights are now sold out. I can get to NYC, but then I can't get home.   :cry:  Unless someone loans me a cool grand... 8O  but I'll find a way I figure..... :twisted:

Gina

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 03, 2003, 04:09:05 pm »
Quote from: "party"
:?  Return flights are now sold out. I can get to NYC, but then I can't get home.   :cry:  Unless someone loans me a cool grand... 8O  but I'll find a way I figure..... :twisted:

:(   That really sucks.  But I suppose there are alternative ways to get back, not that quickly though.
Gina

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 03, 2003, 04:17:40 pm »
Quote from: "Tha Blingster"

I'd think about it this way, if you get selected to go to this thing, everything has to end up falling into place, it would only be right. :)

thanks Brian!
i guess i'm just nervous cause the farthest i have flown alone was to Atlanta and my mom was there to meet me when I got there... but if i went alone this time. I have NO family there. I'd have to find my way to and from the hotel and the event... and back to the air port and get myself home. I dont know if i could do that!! if i did... i would not leave my hotel unless necessary, lol.

Quote from: "Gina"
Holly... I hope that it all works out for you, you totally deserve to get picked and if you do i really hope that you'll get to be there.  

Thanks Gina!! goodluck to you too!!!

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #251 on: December 03, 2003, 04:18:08 pm »
my mom was like "but what would i do if you won?"
are we allowed to bring our parent(s) to this? or do they have to be like stuck in a hotel room, or wondering around NY?

Gina

• View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 03, 2003, 04:20:05 pm »
Quote from: "Holly"
Quote from: "Tha Blingster"

thanks Brian!
i guess i'm just nervous cause the farthest i have flown alone was to Atlanta and my mom was there to meet me when I got there... but if i went alone this time. I have NO family there. I'd have to find my way to and from the hotel and the event... and back to the air port and get myself home. I dont know if i could do that!! if i did... i would not leave my hotel unless necessary, lol.

Quote from: "Gina"

Thanks Gina!! goodluck to you too!!!

thanks!

If you get chosen, and I do too by some chance... you know you're MORE than welcome to stay with my family, or atleast hang out with us if it makes you feel better.  And we could make sure you got to the airport and all that, I'm sure.  :D  Don't worry.... in any case I'm sure if you get picked, someone else on here will too, and you'll be able to hang out with them afterwards.
Gina

party

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • AOL Instant Messenger - awlornuttin
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 03, 2003, 04:23:05 pm »
Wassup Gina!?! Yes there's a way for a price. And I moved today, my PC is disassembled, I dun't even know if my phone line is working! I'll figure that out as soon as I locate my telephone (I'm at the public library). Other than that everything else in my life is just in t-t-total disarray. A perfect time to blast of to The Big Apple! I'm concerned that I won't get home in time to drive to Columbus for a concert... HEY! - Ya' gotta' have your priorities!!! If I don't go to NYC I'll be in Dayton Sat night...  :arrow: unpacking can wait till next year, I'll buy some new undies to make it thru...

tricia

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Trust me, I'm a doctor.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #254 on: December 03, 2003, 04:24:10 pm »
trains own.
I think you underestimate the level of my sneakiness