Author Topic: Did someone really "leak" Harmonium?  (Read 24438 times)

vt

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - vt92490
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - vahram924
    • View Profile
Did someone really "leak" Harmonium?
« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2004, 04:04:50 pm »
Well I've been searching on limewire and have had no luck so far.  If anyone's willing to send me the mp3's, I'd reeeeeeeally appreciate it.  I'm on aim now.

HappyZen

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Fell off the ass end of the world.
    • MSN Messenger - youfoundzen@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2004, 04:32:16 am »
blah blah blah ...

Whatever. It's out there.

Get it or not, it's out there, and you can choose to make your own little protest ... which is very nobel of you ... I commend you and applaud, you're stronger than me!!
Oooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you can choose not to make any statements, and quietly (or not) sneak it, and play it BLARING in the car ... with all the friends going ... tath's brilliant who is it? And you say "Who else but the legendary ... Vanessa Carlton ... YEAH ... buy the album"!!! And then make sure to buy it (or them ... many copies ;-)) the first week to make sure it debuts good.

Your a clepto if you download it but then not buy it.

GAWD I'm so so proud to be a Nessaholic/Harmaniac

that's all :-)
I lie put my injuries all in the dust
What I gave is yours to keep ;-)

esta vida es un sueño y soñaré
~*~save the uni

LikeAShootingStar

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - shannachaleefan
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - chaleefannat
    • View Profile
    • Email
well ...
« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2004, 05:30:53 am »
I need the mp3's too. If anyone is willing to take the time to send them to me. I can get them in my email or on AIM. I'm ShannaChaleeFan or my email is natbrad@earthlink.net

I'm so buying about 3 copies of the album and 2 of th DVD for gifts, etc. There's just part of me that's GOT to hear the album!

So if someone is so kind as to help a person out. If my earthlink mail doesn't work you can try latalieb@yahoo.com or direct me to a site to get it. I tried one and it didn't work.
Thanks!
-I will never see the sky the same way. And I will learn to say goodbye to yesterday and I will never cease to fly if held down. Cause I've seen, Cause I've seen, Twilight.-

DutchNessaHolic

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vanessacarlton2003.tk
lol
« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2004, 06:34:35 am »
the site that had was a messageboard , but the links are dead
so if you want em someone has to send em to ya!

neos

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #1
    • AOL Instant Messenger - superneos
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2004, 06:48:41 am »
Quote from: "tylor2000"
Quote from: "neos"
Quote from: "rosieposy87"
I really get your point Tricia but I would have to wait at least a fortnight more than everyone to get the CD. Its so painful seeing everyone write about how great it is, and how they queued up for hours to get it- so this is reassurance for me, and i'm sure many other overseas fans. But you can guarantee i'm buying at least 2 copies in the first week anyway.

I was going to say, for me personally, this leak has just saved me from having to stand weeks (even months) of reading how awesome the CD is and feeling all frustrated. I won't be able to buy it here anyway, so I was going to download sooner or later.

Granted I feel bad for Vanessa, it's very unfair to her after all the work, cos this is surely going to stop some fans from buying. But for me, it's perfect.

I would have sent you a copy.....

I still can.

tylor

Thanks :) It's ok. I know Rosie or Ghis can buy me one too and they live closer, so you don't need to. I'll have to get it that way, but still, what I mean is that it's not half as exciting getting it like that as it is going to the CD shop yourself and buying it, then having to wait til you're home to open and listen out loud... you know the deal. I know it sounds silly, but I would just love it even more that way and it sucks that I'm going to miss that bit.

there's only four seasons
and this one's almost gone
these nights feel so good
but this one's almost gone

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2004, 06:49:08 am »
I'm willing to send to some people over AIM/MSN

:D

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2004, 06:49:12 am »
Quote from: "Steveau"
I'm at the point in my NESSAholism where I'd buy her album if she farted out all the songs. LOL

HAHAHAHA!
That just cracked me up!!  :lol:
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

ThomasEj

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2004, 09:16:53 am »
I think that everyone from this board should buy harmonium but somone can make 1 min or 30 s sampels from songs and send it over here.
you should buy harmonium because if you realy like vanessa you will do it even in 2 years. situation was the same with me. 2 yrs ago I didn't have money to afford be not nobody and sb copied the cd form me. now I earned some money and I'm going to buy harmonium and be not nobody as well.
Everything changes Friends become strangers
What we hold so dear slips away
The past keeps on fading, but I'll never forget you

kaysha

• Administrator
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katiakaysha
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chickey.org
    • Email
« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2004, 11:49:15 am »
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that 90% of the people active on this message board will purchase harmonium.  Anyone willing to participate in a message board has a support for an artist that is more than the average fan and has the most people have the "good nature" to support the artist they like this much.  I already have 5 copied pre-ordered through Amazon, plus I intend on going to Best Buy like Bling and being all "holla!" when they open =)

-katia
I <3 Nicole

We want the unicorns to live! - Vanessa Carlton

Vultch

• Moderators
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Trading Yesterday
    • AOL Instant Messenger - BVulture
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theageof.info
    • Email
« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2004, 11:54:42 am »
Quote from: "katia"
I intend on going to Best Buy like Bling and being all "holla!" when they open =)

I'll holla around 2 in the afternoon for it.

LimeTwister

« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2004, 11:58:31 am »
Quote from: "katia"
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that 90% of the people active on this message board will purchase harmonium.  Anyone willing to participate in a message board has a support for an artist that is more than the average fan and has the most people have the "good nature" to support the artist they like this much.  I already have 5 copied pre-ordered through Amazon, plus I intend on going to Best Buy like Bling and being all "holla!" when they open =)

-katia

Are all 5 for you o.O?

And, I will probably go to whoever is the cheapest *the audience screams "TIGHTWAD"*...but I will, in fact, buy it.

kev222

• VCUBs
  • zero vector
    • AOL Instant Messenger - k3v222
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kev.nu/vc
    • Email
« Reply #101 on: September 30, 2004, 12:03:08 pm »
Is it possible to pre-order the U.S release with the DVD yet? All I can find on Amazon.com is the Japanese import and for 50 dollars they can sod that :?

-Kev

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #102 on: September 30, 2004, 12:16:47 pm »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
And, I will probably go to whoever is the cheapest *the audience screams "TIGHTWAD"*...but I will, in fact, buy it.

Cheapest Always = Best Buy, if you don't know, now ya know!  :razz:
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

LostDwarf

• VCUBs
  • Now Found!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Bionicledwarf
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #103 on: September 30, 2004, 07:02:03 pm »
Circuit City will have is for $9.99
and you didn't hear that from me

Mike
.........the one and only!

VaderDawsn

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 30, 2004, 07:07:04 pm »
Quote from: "LostDwarf"
Circuit City will have is for $9.99
and you didn't hear that from me

Mike

I remember in 2002, I preordered BNN from Circuit City.com for $7.99.  Boy did I get major bang for my buck.  I think that was the least I paid for a cd, and BNN is my most frequently played cd, even over 2 yrs later!

I'm probably going to buy the cd for a few of my close friends as gifts in addition to my copy.  I'm weary of preordering it from anywhere yet, in case the price drops below 11.88 (the lowest I've seen it for so far online).  If I see it for 9.99 or less I will definitely preorder it ASAP.
-Samantha

For me it's a glance
And a smile on your face
A touch of your hands
An honest embrace - VC, Home