Author Topic: STARS GET NAKED FOR JANE  (Read 53957 times)

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
STARS GET NAKED FOR JANE
« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2005, 07:52:04 am »
Quote from: "Will"
Quote from: "VanessaPiana"
did you know that America is the most sexually-repressed nation in the world?

Quote from: "VanessaPiana"
i can see that you're from England, so you don't know what you're talking about, b/c as an American [a NATIVE one, mind you,] i know what my country's all about, and we happen to be one of the most sexually-immoral nations in the world. i've seen enough to know that. i say that because we pervert sex and decency at every turn, and it's only gonna get worse with time, so i don't plan to delude myself by sticking my head in the sand when it comes to the facts.

You (not Rosie) have no idea what you are talking about. Please come back when you understand the meaning of "sexually-repressed" and "sexually-immoral." They are not the same thing.

LMAO, she's thick as a fucking plank Will- i think we shouldn't bother. I actually cannot stop laughing at this girl. She is:

a) illiterate
b)stupid

Steveau- America is the country that sells sex at every opportunity, saying you are a very sexually repressed nation just isn't true (look at your magazines, tv shows, advertising) and also an inaccurate use of Freud's term.
"I'm all about the wordplay."

amberbeads

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
STARS GET NAKED FOR JANE
« Reply #91 on: June 05, 2005, 08:13:03 am »
America does sell sex at every opportunity, but the general public also freaks out every time someone is naked.
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
STARS GET NAKED FOR JANE
« Reply #92 on: June 05, 2005, 08:19:10 am »
Quote from: "amberbeads"
America does sell sex at every opportunity, but the general public also freaks out every time someone is naked.

I know, its odd! But definitely not sexually repressed. It doesn't really make much sense in this context.
"I'm all about the wordplay."

amberbeads

• View Profile
STARS GET NAKED FOR JANE
« Reply #93 on: June 05, 2005, 08:20:33 am »
No, I don't think sexually-repressed is the appropriate term, either. I was thinking just "weird" and "hypocritical." :?
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way

VanessaPiana

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
STARS GET NAKED FOR JANE
« Reply #94 on: June 05, 2005, 11:50:10 am »
first of all, i KNOW the difference between the words immoral and repressed. you don't have to tell me twice. and Emmyspiano, apologies for the mistake. when i was talking about England, i was referring to Rosieposy87. my bad.

and like i said again, what i meant by America being ONE OF THE most sexually-repressed nations [not THE MOST] in the world, it meant that we have all of the wrong ideas about sex, or else there wouldn't be so many people getting raped, molested, having babies outta wedlock, and so on. and to be honest, the older generation and the media in general plays a huge part in it. i don't consider sex dirty, but society makes it out to be by perverting it at every turn.

and as for all the haters that are posting hateful things, i could careless what you say, so you can call me all the names and laugh all you want, b/c it don't bother me. it just shows how immature YOU are, you're really no better than i am. maybe you're just saying that you're laughing just to get a reaction outta me. in your dreams.

if i WAS ignorant, then how come the people that know and encounter me tell me i have knowledge beyond my years, b/c of the things and issues i talk about, that people don't normally talk about? after all, people can sense things about you, even if they don't know you. if you're insecure, they sense it, but if you're confident, they're gonna be drawn to it.

you say that i'm making a big deal outta Vanessa's decision to pose nude, then why are you contradicting yourselves by making a big deal outta my decision to not to listen to her anymore, simply b/c i was disappointed in her? boy, you guys act as if i'm commiting some HUGE crime and it's the end of the world. last time i checked, Van is only a human being and it's not like i'm going to hell [or die] if i stop listening to her. you may not say it, but that's what you're implying. if you think i'm missing out, then good, i will, then.

if you think i'm making a big deal outta this, then how come a fan posted months ago, complaining that Vanessa snubbed them when they met her backstage [b/c she was afraid they had germs and she didn't want to get sick]? i was in denial then, assuming that that person was lying, to get attention, but more likely than not, i believe that they were telling the truth. and to be honest, i don't much respect for stars who snub their fans, b/c they could potentially do me that way if i met them. i woulda stopped following her then.

oh, and what about last Christmas when some of you complained about Vanessa's lack of class when she was featured in BLENDER Magazine? to be honest, i didn't like it much either, but i took it as a grain of salt, b/c she was the one making a spectacle of herself, not me, i had no comment about it and overlooked it. and as for her saying that Jesus was some uppity Jew, she was either joking or insulting her own race, b/c if my memory serves me right, she's part Jew herself.

you know i tell you who's more talented than her, but i don't wanna get into with y'all about who's more talented, b/c we have different views and opinions in that area.

now, i can understand that everyone's view of what's right and wrong is different, but that doesn't excuse resorting to name-calling just b/c someone disagreed with you, b/c i think that that's rather lame, immature, and a sign of insecurity and tyranny. besides, what will THAT solve? i can believe whatever i want, and i don't have to mold myself to soceity and their usual beliefs if i don't want to, even if that makes me an outcast, b/c i don't plan to apologize for what i've believe, b/c i won't be a traitor to what i've been taught.  Vanessa isn't a follower of the music industry's methods of selling records, isn't she?

last time i checked, Vanessa is not some deity and i don't have to follow her and support her art if i don't want to. America is a free country, and i can follow who and whatever you want. besides, i think it's weird that y'all defend Vanessa, and you don't even KNOW her. it's one thing if you know her personally, but it's most likely you don't. you may like her music, or even her on-camera persona, but it's about as far as it goes, b/c you don't know Vanessa the Person. i'm sure she has a web of support from her family and friends, hence, she doesn't need y'all comin' to her defense. besides, she's not gonna be around forever.

that's why i joined forums to start with, b/c i'm a firm believer that your opinion is important, even if there's disagreement every now and then. you wouldn't disown your loved ones, simply b/c they disagree with you about some of their beliefs, would you? i know I wouldn't, b/c that's shallow not to mention downright foolish and stupid. i love my family and i think it's great we see things differently, b/c that's what makes the world go round. like i heard someone anonymous say, 'There are as many opinions as there are a**holes; everyone has one.'

now, you guys act as if yours is more important than mine, just b/c you don't agree with what i believe. and i don't really have to argue my point and explain myself, b/c people are either gonna get you or they won't. they music industry isn't gonna grasp what the concept of good music is, and i think if they don't now, they never will. i believe your voice is important, take it or leave it. with that said, i like hearing what people got to say, even though i may not always agree.

moreover, i hope y'all give this a rest and end all the bad blood, name-calling, and bickering, b/c it's not really getting anyone anywhere. fighting hate with hate will only bring hate, so i have no annomosity, malice, nor hate towards you, even though we have different opinions about Vanessa stripping down to her birthday suit,:lol:, so i forgive you, take it or leave it. i've done my part. so i have this to tell you, and i mean it; i love you guys, and wish Vanessa and the people that listen to her the best. i rest my case. it's been real. PEACE. :D

-Elicia (VanessaPiana)

amberbeads

• View Profile
STARS GET NAKED FOR JANE
« Reply #95 on: June 05, 2005, 12:00:53 pm »
Can you please just go away?
We've read far too many of your little rants. Just leave us alone, boycott Vanessa, I don't care what you do just as long as you don't do it here.
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way

VanessaPiana

• View Profile
    • Email
STARS GET NAKED FOR JANE
« Reply #96 on: June 05, 2005, 12:02:19 pm »
i wasn't ranting; i was being civil. *blows kisses and lights candles for haters* :D

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
STARS GET NAKED FOR JANE
« Reply #97 on: June 05, 2005, 12:04:29 pm »
LOL...I saw the picture and she might as well not be "nude" at all.  The necklace(s) she's wearing is so ginormous that it's like wearing a shirt!  There's NOTHING revealing about it!  And there's nothing sexy about it either...except the fact that it's Vanessa and she's always sexy, no matter what.   :wink:
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
STARS GET NAKED FOR JANE
« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2005, 12:21:41 pm »
Shannon, can you scan and post the pic?
So we can finally see what the fuss is all about...
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

VanessaPiana

• View Profile
    • Email
STARS GET NAKED FOR JANE
« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2005, 12:40:20 pm »
well, i just wished someone had told me sooner. got me all bug-eyed and stuff. :oops:  :lol: and do they have the picture yet? i just want this feud to be over once and for all. :)i thought that it was gonna be like that nude photo shoot that those group of women did for VANITY FAIR and what the Dixie Chicks did for 'Entertainment Weekly'.

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
STARS GET NAKED FOR JANE
« Reply #100 on: June 05, 2005, 01:30:13 pm »
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!1!!  WHAT A WHORE...I THINK I SEE NIPPLE.

here's the pic by the way.  very nice...and very tasteful

Dora

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vanessa-carlton.org
STARS GET NAKED FOR JANE
« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2005, 01:44:47 pm »
you beat me by four hours  :evil:  

but for the sake of my 4 dollars  :lol:

http://vanessa-carlton.ws/gallery//displayimage.php?pos=-4168

Emmyspiano

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EmilyRMiller89
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/imaginationplayground
    • Email
STARS GET NAKED FOR JANE
« Reply #102 on: June 05, 2005, 01:58:56 pm »
she even has a bra/bikini top on (or it looks like it) so gosh. And she looks beautiful :-)
And if you don't believe me just put your hands on me
I see the dalai lama, I feel him blessing me

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
STARS GET NAKED FOR JANE
« Reply #103 on: June 05, 2005, 02:00:56 pm »
Quote from: "Emmyspiano"
she even has a bra/bikini top on (or it looks like it) so gosh. And she looks beautiful :-)

that's what my girlfriend said, but i dont see it.

I gotta wear shades

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
STARS GET NAKED FOR JANE
« Reply #104 on: June 05, 2005, 02:09:49 pm »
Quote from: "amberbeads"

We've read far too many of your little rants.

Little? Seems like a lot of random venting, much of which has nothing to do with an over-hyped pic of V.  Maybe be it's therapeutic for her.