Author Topic: American Idol 2008!  (Read 47088 times)

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2008, 08:00:01 pm »
another paula freak said makelove to me! she was like EXCUSE ME!? it was funny but awkward!

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2008, 09:31:32 pm »
hah yeah that was an awkward audition. it was so funny how simon & randy just got up and left lol.

and i love how Simon called that american junior girl out. she was so fake.

ste_uel

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2008, 05:50:12 pm »
anyone saw the girl that sang A thousand Miles! FUNNY!  :lol:

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2008, 09:51:15 pm »
i didnt [i was at yet another play practice...assistant director/stage manager and its tech week...endless rehersals!] but my friend called me and said that a girl sang it, did anyone record it, please if you did put it on youtube!

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2008, 06:56:18 am »
Quote from: "ste_uel"

I laughed so hard, it made me cry!  The slow motion replay of her falling was hilarious.  It totally looked like she did it on purpose.   :lol:
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

Nancy Drew

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nancydrewmania
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2008, 11:25:06 am »
Does anyone happen to know where I could see a video of that audition of the girl singing A Thousand Miles? What did the judges say about the song she was going to sing?

ste_uel

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2008, 02:36:57 pm »
Quote from: "PianoGirl4444"

I laughed so hard, it made me cry!  The slow motion replay of her falling was hilarious.  It totally looked like she did it on purpose.   :lol:

She definitely did that on purpose!.

Quote from: "Nancy Drew"
Does anyone happen to know where I could see a video of that audition of the girl singing A Thousand Miles? What did the judges say about the song she was going to sing?

when I was watching it I wanted to go to my room and take the camara and at least make a crappy record it, but it was just funny the way she sang, she couldn't even sing, and she fall down on purpose, think what about Simon said: :English accent:  You are terrible

Laura

• View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2008, 02:37:41 pm »
I still haven't found anyone I really like besides Brooke White. I think i'm just biased cuz I've been a fan of hers for the past year & kind of know what type of music she will release if she makes it big. But I did like the Josiah (sp?) kid who wrote his own song. That actually wasn't too bad of a song imo. The British accent thing was weird though.

OMG that was freakin hilarious. I can't believe she was serious about that audition, she actually looked Simon in the eyes without laughing and no matter what Simon said she STILL liked him. That was funny. I love how they are showing all these Simon fans this season.

Quote from: "Nancy Drew"

I just got done watching the entire episode on youtube..I dunno how long it will stay up or what part it is, but just type in american idol season 7 episode 7 and different parts will come up. I think it's like part 5 or something, I forget though.

Nancy Drew

• View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2008, 03:04:26 pm »
Ohhh, I feel kind of sorry for her. I don't think she meant to fall, she just exaggerated it when she did.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2008, 09:38:41 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"
hah yeah that was an awkward audition. it was so funny how simon & randy just got up and left lol.

and i love how Simon called that american junior girl out. she was so fake.

its kinda funny how she sits at a glass table with a short skirt or dress on lol, my dad pointed that out tonight lol but there seems to be an infatuated paula fan every show doesnt there? its something i find funny because almost ALL of the simon, or paula lovers SUCK when it comes to singing

Nancy Drew

• View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2008, 08:46:33 am »
LOL That American Junior girl was hilarious, my mom was like "She was better on American Junior!" LOL! She wasn't very good.

That guy who was trying to make some good retorts, ya know? He was so funny, his comebacks were bad and no one understood them. LOL!

Laura

• View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2008, 06:30:59 pm »
So I just watched Wednesday's episode, and Danny who sang "proud mary" totally surprised me with his voice, it was REALLY good. I'm not a fan of his personality, but his voice is good.

Quote from: "iluvvanessa"

its kinda funny how she sits at a glass table with a short skirt or dress on lol, my dad pointed that out tonight lol but there seems to be an infatuated paula fan every show doesnt there? its something i find funny because almost ALL of the simon, or paula lovers SUCK when it comes to singing

As much as I wanna meet Simon, and meet Paula again..I would NEVER go on that show. I don't understand why the bad people don't record themselves before they go on a show like that to hear how they sound. It boggles my mind. I mean I know there are the attention seekers, but I mean the people who actually think they are good.

KeyboardGuy90

• View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2008, 10:38:59 am »
Hehe good call... that American Juniors girl was WAAAAY better on the show.

I've actually found a few people I like, and really want to wait until Hollywood (like most of the time) to pick somebody who I LOVE. Haha. And generally, my favorites (Carrie Underwood, Katharine McPhee, and Jordin Sparks) have made it really far (2 winners and 1 runner-up). So, hopefully I can do it again lol.

But the one girl whose last name was like McKinney or something... she was kinda Broadway and I loved her. haha.

Laura

• View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2008, 01:23:12 pm »
okay i take back what i said about the proud mary guy being my 2nd favorite if you saw it before i deleted it. michael johns is! i saw his myspace on one of my friends' top friends & checked out the songs, and they are really good. i would totally buy his cd if he put out that kind of music.

here's his myspace for anyone interested:
http://www.myspace.com/michaeljohnsmusic

Laura

• View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2008, 11:58:44 pm »
i love how there are all these keyboardists on the show. brooke white was amazing as usual. does anyone know who that song was originally by? i wonder why she's crying on the preview for Wednesday's show cuz *SPOILER WARNING* i know she makes the top 24. maybe she was just nervous?

oh yeah and david hernandaz not only has an amazing voice, but he's freaking hot  :oops:

btw just an fyi they are making the results show an hour this whole season instead of a half an hour. and they are gonna focus on the contestants more this season and not have as many artists come on the show like last year. thank God.