Author Topic: Vanessa Kiwibox Interview  (Read 17218 times)

Epit

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Vanessa Kiwibox Interview
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2008, 06:19:25 am »
OMG!! Did she said Malaysia??? APRIL???? Am i dreaming??  8O  8O  8O  8O  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

NESSAussie

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - nessaussie@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mybiopro.com/AU/?ID=harmonium
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2008, 06:53:58 am »
Quote from: "DrSyaFiQ"
OMG!! Did she said Malaysia??? APRIL???? Am i dreaming??  8O  8O  8O  8O  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Not from what I heard, but the challenge for anyone in Malaysia is going to
be getting a heads-up. I've been unable to turn up any info onliine as yet!!

Peace

Aaron

SadAsBlue

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2008, 05:42:06 pm »
Okay at 5:48 she mouths something to somebody at the side. Anyone got an idea of what she's saying?
ENS

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2008, 05:51:19 pm »
I don't know but I really want to! lol

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

SadAsBlue

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2008, 05:58:03 pm »
I know her face kinda looks like "Get me out of this!!!" even though it doubt that's what she's saying
ENS

charmedguy18

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2008, 06:34:49 pm »
I don't think it was so much the fact she was sick of interviews/attempting to me rude... as she was just ox-ing out (if that's a term only used here, in other words, a word for fucked up, with emphasis on the 'zoning out' of being fucked up hahaha..).

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2008, 06:39:02 pm »
ridiculous.

LimeTwister

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2008, 07:17:59 pm »
She just seems ticked off that they stuffed her in someone's basement and she's giving an interview for some website with a 20 dollar budget.

LadyLavender

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2008, 07:23:09 pm »
yeah, it was really kinda pathetic how she was acting. and what was worse was that had she been a good sport about it, it could have been a really good interview. the reporter was asking good questions.

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2008, 07:34:27 pm »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
She just seems ticked off that they stuffed her in someone's basement and she's giving an interview for some website with a 20 dollar budget.

well i guess she just has to deal with that.

nonotmebob

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dmetschke.com
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2008, 09:10:36 pm »
the interviewer ummmmed way too much
and vanessa drowned us all in ummms

she looks tired and is acting stoned

it gave me a laugh

Vanessa Carlton sings songs about unicorns and true love and time passing and shit and it totally hits me right in the snickers. I love that shit! But what i love even more is seeing Vanessa Carlton spaced out when some amateur chick interviews her. Girlfriend has been hitting bongs with Charlize Theron. Girl looks like she wants to kill herself and stab the interviewer whenever she does PR. i'd pay $20 to see her stab Vanessa Minialnaollao in the face.

hahahahah i'd pay 20 as well
- CC
"My Brain Is Drowning In Caffeine"

----------
www.dmetschke.com - www.myspace.com/dmetschke

charmed23

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ordinary_charm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2008, 03:41:09 am »
so rude.
fucking disappointing at her behavior.
I always ADMIRE her for her friendliness, but this is... Does she know that now she is a C-level singer and these interviews are important. How will people think when they see her behavior like that? Even I and some other fans dislike it.
This is the 1st interview of her that I can't stand, with all the "Ums" and sitting back when the other girl had to sit straight and stretch the mic to Vanessa.

Poor the interviewer. She did a good job with a horrible and rude-behaved singer.

Emmyspiano

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EmilyRMiller89
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/imaginationplayground
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2008, 06:10:16 am »
hmm i guess we would have to be in V's shoes. You cannot be happy, positive and polite all the time esp. when you are doing shows, and whatever else she is doing. It isnt like she is like this all the time.
And if you don't believe me just put your hands on me
I see the dalai lama, I feel him blessing me

charmed23

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - ordinary_charm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2008, 06:38:52 am »
Quote from: "Emmyspiano"
hmm i guess we would have to be in V's shoes. You cannot be happy, positive and polite all the time esp. when you are doing shows, and whatever else she is doing. It isnt like she is like this all the time.

um, it's true that she isn't like this all the time, though it would be much better if she was polite 'cause being polite is not hard. Even the TRL appearance was better than this. She was clearly unhappy, but not rude.

Anyone knows what she has been doing lately? Why doesn't she give a damn about her fans anymore??! Jewel is updating her board more often than ever, Michelle Branch keeps her fans warm with new messages every month. I'm being jealous.

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2008, 05:16:19 pm »
Her response in regards to Irv was interesting, in the past her eyes would always light up and she'd gush over the connection she made with him, etc. And this time we get, "Irv... um... hrm... he's... yeaaahhh... um, erm, he's great. Yeah. *Forced smile*" There's a lot to read in between the lines with this interview, especially when she distanced herself from the Murder Inc. name by referring to it as an "imprint of Universal", which is true, but her choice of words was odd.

And wtf at her appearance, I don't care if you're doing an interview for a middle school news program run by 12 year olds, PUT A FUCKING COMB THROUGH YOUR HAIR BEFORE YOU GO ON CAMERA.

I feel pretty bad for the interviewer, granted she sucked - but Vanessa wasn't helping to make the circumstances any less awkward, Vanessa can be a bitch from time to time but goddamn. lol Someone took their carnation instant bitch that morning.
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.