Author Topic: I GIVE UP!  (Read 29809 times)

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
I GIVE UP!
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2008, 07:30:15 am »
I'm sure she'll update us....... when theres something to buy or she releases a viryl single on itunes to make a quick buck......;)

and most likely she would post to the myspace "blog" before posting here, besides these are just transfered over from anything official anyway...

But I do and am getting warmed up to her idea of living in a different century and not embracing technology...but the truth is...without technology vanessas career wouldn't be where it is today......

just a thought ;)
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

nicole

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lovePLASTIClove
    • View Profile
Re: I GIVE UP!
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2008, 02:38:39 am »
Quote from: "nutnlp"

im not gonna fix my typos, its not worth it

Can I?  Just kidding!  :)

By the way... how is she ever going to succeed if we give up on her?  I'm sure you have valid points.  However, its all about the tunes!  Do you dig 'em?  If so, support when you can.  I plan on it.

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
I GIVE UP!
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2008, 10:09:37 pm »
agree with Nicole!

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
I GIVE UP!
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2008, 06:03:33 pm »
succeed?

are you kidding? shes a successful artist.  i wouldn't say that she isn't successful.  shes achieved a lot in 6-7 years...
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

tylor2000

• View Profile
I GIVE UP!
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2008, 10:54:13 am »
I just think she is a great artist.  I connected with her music almost instantly.

Maybe I knew VC in a past life or something.  ;)  :lol:

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
I GIVE UP!
« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2008, 05:09:43 pm »
sure she has not done Britney spears/Madonna amount of success in 6-7 years but she does not want that kind of fame. I look up to her for that reason.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
I GIVE UP!
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2008, 08:17:43 am »
its now been a year exactly. miss you v...even though i posted this thread i was voicing something inside that needed out...i just hope that she knows that she will always have a net here @ the nessaholics. xx

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
I GIVE UP!
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2008, 01:21:26 pm »
I can't believe we haven't heard from her....even rotating the myspace songs(even though her whole catalog is on there) would be a step up from the flow of things right now.....too bad she doesn't have a fanmail address since she would rahter write hand written letters.  :roll:

does someone pay for this site to stay up? cuz if money was coming out of my pockets i would more and more be getting less thrilled about it.

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
I GIVE UP!
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2008, 09:11:39 pm »
yeah good question I have not really seen much of the original people and stuff that started this site. Where is everyone?!?!?!

LimeTwister

I GIVE UP!
« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2008, 10:02:05 pm »
It's pointless to get mad...she's doing whatever she wants to do.  It's not about us, it's really about her.  If she made that much money from ATM, it wasn't because of us, it was because it became a huge hit and other people bought it--and then companies and movies use it all the time.  

Hell, if I was her, I'd probably just live my life too.  She's still really awesome to her fans, even if you don't think she  shows it publicly.  Life's too short, let her live.  If she releases something else and you like it, be happy and enjoy the music.

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
I GIVE UP!
« Reply #70 on: December 31, 2008, 07:21:58 am »
I agree.  It ultimately does just come down to the music...thats why I'm even here to begin with...but it would be nice to know if new music is being made or even on her radar at all....instead of a blog post 2 weeks before somethings released asking us to buy it.....;) just my opinion..but your right...I've changed my look on this.

pswik91

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
I GIVE UP!
« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2008, 11:02:46 am »
well i thought she was supposed to be writing stuff on her cape farewell trip?  well according to the article that was posted a while back she did write stuff, and who knows maybe that ditty she played on the access hollywood is something new that she may premiere after the new year. who knows.

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
I GIVE UP!
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2009, 01:54:55 pm »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
It's pointless to get mad...she's doing whatever she wants to do.  It's not about us, it's really about her.  If she made that much money from ATM, it wasn't because of us, it was because it became a huge hit and other people bought it--and then companies and movies use it all the time.  

Hell, if I was her, I'd probably just live my life too.  She's still really awesome to her fans, even if you don't think she  shows it publicly.  Life's too short, let her live.  If she releases something else and you like it, be happy and enjoy the music.

Thats true but her life is music, if your lucky enough to have that career, doing what you love... Whats the harm in posting a small message saying "whats up sorry i havent posted in awhile, but im working on new music... so stick around!" something like that... No I dont want her to post 5 blogs a week. Just one every once-in-awhile. No, im not saying she should cater to her fans or anything all im saying is if you think about it, its a bit ridicoules (I cant spell). But im here for the music as i assume 99% of us are, and I understand she is a person like any other but she still has an amazing career going for her and this is just stupid.

shinesobright07

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - kami_lynn713@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
I GIVE UP!
« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2009, 09:59:02 am »
I agree... the least she could do is post little messages once in awhile so we know she still cares. But at this point, she owes us at least a page in updates!

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
I GIVE UP!
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2009, 04:26:56 pm »
maybe she hates the internet. but i agree, we should have an update. it's the new year!