Author Topic: All Things "Rabbits on the Run" Due: 06.21.11 -- Now 7.26.11?  (Read 341944 times)

CelestialHorse

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Re: "Rabbits on the Run" Thread
« Reply #150 on: June 22, 2010, 05:57:16 pm »
Does the site or wiki(even though it's not really accurate) or anything say what record company she's under right now? D:

I can't wait until the CD comes out....I'm not patient lol but I bet it will be worth it! :D

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 22, 2010, 09:18:45 pm »
I don't want her to relase it independently, I would have to buy an -expensive-as-hell- import copy. :-[

If that's the case, I'd totally send a copy to you. xD; I live in America anyhow so it wouldn't be as expensive.

That would be super-nice!  ;)

Rick

• building up falling apart—
    • AOL Instant Messenger - j3llyb0nes
    • View Profile
    • blog
« Reply #152 on: June 22, 2010, 11:29:25 pm »
I'm really glad that she wrote lyrics to match the tune of Waltz. Tall Tales for Spring is a really nice song.

Just realized that she also performed "I Don't Want To Be A Bride," all these new songs she's churning out are so great.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 11:35:10 pm by beforethedawn »

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 23, 2010, 04:31:34 am »
I'm really glad that she wrote lyrics to match the tune of Waltz. Tall Tales for Spring is a really nice song.

Just realized that she also performed "I Don't Want To Be A Bride," all these new songs she's churning out are so great.

Same thoughts here. The unfolding record seems to be a great one so far.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

CelestialHorse

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 23, 2010, 06:08:08 am »
Are they on YT?

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 23, 2010, 06:46:03 am »
Yep. You can also find the links on the threads dedicated for the new songs.  ;D

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

Lord Star

• Make me high on lullabies
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - solarianni
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 23, 2010, 07:07:18 am »
I really feel that the next record is gonna be awesome! Tall tales for spring reminds me of Morning Sting..
I don't wanna be a bride could be a good single though, it sounds very likeable.

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 23, 2010, 09:34:58 am »
"I don't wanna be a bride" is amazing! ;D

vttmishere

• do it, do it
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #158 on: June 23, 2010, 11:09:26 am »
I'm confused as to why what I said spurred up conversation about record labels.
I said OLD PR person. they're just friends.
I was only trying to give some insight on the status of ROTR
The guy read what you posted and wondered if anyone here knows if she's on a label. Now I'm confused as to why it seems that you got upseat about it LOL I'm sure discussing about labels is totally IN topic as of now we still don't know if RotR will be released by one or not. So what's the matter?
'can't fight the force of my young beating heart'

bumblebee429

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 24, 2010, 03:59:18 am »
She's still listed as an artist on The Inc's website... Did she ever officially leave The Inc? I can't remember...
Personally, I don't care how this album is released as long as it is! It'd be nice if it was on a proper label though so we get singles and music videos.
I'm in love with IDWBAB, I've had it it my head ever since I heard it. I especially love the "I don't want a house on a hill, a swing on a tree, grandfather clock or porcelain for tea" bit.
These new songs are making me really excited for the album. I hope Fair-weathered Friends makes the final cut, it's a beautiful song.

Sarah xx

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 24, 2010, 05:09:24 am »
Personally, I don't care how this album is released as long as it is! It'd be nice if it was on a proper label though so we get singles and music videos.
I'm in love with IDWBAB, I've had it it my head ever since I heard it. I especially love the "I don't want a house on a hill, a swing on a tree, grandfather clock or porcelain for tea" bit.

Very similar here. Including the pre-chorus bit. :D

I hope that in the next show she'll have, she'd premiere "Moneymaker." I think this song's going to be great too. I mean, from what we've all heard so far, the possible songs in the next record are butt-kicking. ;D
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 05:13:23 am by [sobriquet] »

shinesobright07

• MSN Messenger - kami_lynn713@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 24, 2010, 01:45:57 pm »
 I am so happy about this new album ! I wasn't sure what was going on with her, and if we'd ever hear anything from her again. I stopped coming here for awhile.. but I am so glad I came back! I am in love with Tall Tales for Spring. So exciting guys ! Her album, which by the way has an amazing title, will be the best yet.

smaybe

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • MSN Messenger - sarah_mabe@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #162 on: June 26, 2010, 12:58:02 pm »
I didn't even know she was performing at the Nashville Pride.  Was it mentioned anywhere?  I can't wait to go listen to the songs on YT.  Yay Vanessa!!
Change waltzes in with her sister Pain, waiting for you to send her away
wish her well break the chain, break the chain...

Lyris

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 18, 2010, 03:46:09 pm »
(Yes I still buy cds, I don't download or burn).
and i thought i was the only one :D
You're definitely not the only ones. Let's see:

Option 1: downloads
slightly lower sound quality
no cool artwork or booklet
no physical product, if you lose the file, you've lost the song
often Digital Rights Managed

Option 2: CD
uncompressed PCM sound quality, which you can convert to MP3 if you like - your choice
cool pictures and disc art
something you can be proud to have on the shelf
play it, copy it, as many times as you like, wherever you like

No contest - physical media for the win.

sabasaba

« Reply #164 on: July 18, 2010, 04:15:29 pm »
She's still listed as an artist on The Inc's website... Did she ever officially leave The Inc? I can't remember...
These new songs are making me really excited for the album. I hope Fair-weathered Friends makes the final cut, it's a beautiful song.

Sarah xx

I completely agree with your comment about 'I Don't Wanna Be a Bride'! I can't get it out of my head. The pre-chorus is also my favorite part.