Author Topic: Vanessa Carlton Dream  (Read 27251 times)

mixedanthony

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • Email
Vanessa Carlton Dream
« on: November 24, 2010, 10:27:40 pm »
So, a while back I had this dream about Vanessa. I was in a classroom, in a math class, I look over and Vanessa is sitting right next to me! I have to say I was quite shocked at that lol, and shes listening to an ipod and she said, I have something for you, so I'm like what? She told me it was her new album, Rabbits On The Run. Thats what she was listening to on her ipod lol, so as soon as she took off the headphones and was about to put them on my ears, I woke up. I hate when dreams seem so real and then you wake up and feel sooo disappointed! lol

But yeah, it was a pretty neat dream, just thought Id share.  :)

Giuliana

• Make me high on lullabies
  • You think you'll be happy if granted one more wish
    • MSN Messenger - giulianacaminotti@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nessaholic.chu@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • twitter
    • Email
Re: Vanessa Carlton Dream
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 09:42:59 am »
Hahaha! That's hilarious! Wish it was true, uh.... LOL!
But the truth is, you'll never need more than this

mixedanthony

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 07:40:18 pm »
Yes me too!! Haha

SylvanHistorian30

• All I Seem to Feel is Light . . .
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - earl_dominic_18
    • View Profile
    • bishop-myriel43 on deviantART
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 09:40:04 am »
Haha, cool!  ;D

Oh, that would jolt me awake in Math class, definitely.
Miracles DO happen! =)

View my literary works:
http://bishop-myriel43.deviantart.com/

HearMyBells

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • So you can put your weapons down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 11:12:16 am »
I had a dream she was performing at my high school last night, it was so real I woke up and thought it actually happened haha.
She performed the explicit versions of White Houses and Heroes & Thieves...they were..interesting lol. Oh then she there were technical difficulties when she tried singing "Firework" by Katy Perry...it sounded alright : ). Then I got to talk with her as we drove around in my man van, I forgot where we were going haha. I've been having so many dreams about her recently, including the studio version of London, which sounded amazing!   ;)

mixedanthony

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2010, 08:34:26 pm »
LONDON is my fav song by far! I was just thinking about that yesterday, how awesome london is going to sound on the record. All of the stuff really. LOL how did the explicit versions of those songs go? I can't see her doing Firework, bet that was interesting!

And to Sylvan, me too cause I hate math:P LOL

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2010, 05:49:30 am »
LONDON is my fav song by far! I was just thinking about that yesterday, how awesome london is going to sound on the record. All of the stuff really. LOL how did the explicit versions of those songs go? I can't see her doing Firework, bet that was interesting!

London is my fav too.
A dream I had about her once. I was in NYC and she was playing in a bar that was kind of half underground and a big window up front.  I wasn't in the club but I sooooo wanted to be.  All I could do was stare at her from across the street :-[
~Sara~

mixedanthony

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2010, 09:24:47 am »

London is my fav too.
A dream I had about her once. I was in NYC and she was playing in a bar that was kind of half underground and a big window up front.  I wasn't in the club but I sooooo wanted to be.  All I could do was stare at her from across the street :-[

Its fun, hearing about all these Vanessa dreams! I cannot wait until this album comes out. I really help it does well. Listening to Harmonium and H&T I really can't understand why labels didn't try and promote better. They're such great albums.

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2010, 02:27:42 pm »
they really are great albums, however I have to admit when Harmonium first came out I didn't get it.  It didn't fit into my life as BNN had fit into my life when it came out.  Only as a grew older and listened to it more did it realllly come to fruition for me.  So I can see how others might not 'get it' so to speak, even the people at record companies because they only see dollar signs not true, raw, talent such as our V.
~Sara~

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2010, 02:29:24 pm »
i had a dream about her once and she came to my house and just walked right inside. she ten continued to go upstairs and into my mothers room where my mom and little brother were lying on my moms bed. Vanessa then got into the bed with them and lay down. when she left she hugged everyone but me. no one in my family even likes her. i was so mad she didnt hug me lol

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2010, 05:59:13 am »
i had a dream about her once and she came to my house and just walked right inside. she ten continued to go upstairs and into my mothers room where my mom and little brother were lying on my moms bed. Vanessa then got into the bed with them and lay down. when she left she hugged everyone but me. no one in my family even likes her. i was so mad she didnt hug me lol

I had a similar dream! I was at show and she reached out to touch everyones hands then came down and signed autographs for everyone but me! Then I went to my favorite diner and she was there working under the name "katie" she said she worked there all the time but I had never seen her before.  So I played along and tried to strike up a conversation.
When I sat down to write about the dream I figured out it's about my feer of rejection..  I always think about meeting her and how great it would be, but that I have nothing to offer her in return.  I am not an artist of any sort by any means.  I don't even write that well or often; I would just be one of those blabbering (problably screaming fans) who just say how much she has influenced my life and blah blah, nothing she hasn't heard before, when I'd like to be unique in her eyes (but I know I never would be)
~Sara~

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2010, 01:09:17 pm »

I had a similar dream! I was at show and she reached out to touch everyones hands then came down and signed autographs for everyone but me! Then I went to my favorite diner and she was there working under the name "katie" she said she worked there all the time but I had never seen her before.  So I played along and tried to strike up a conversation.
When I sat down to write about the dream I figured out it's about my feer of rejection..  I always think about meeting her and how great it would be, but that I have nothing to offer her in return.  I am not an artist of any sort by any means.  I don't even write that well or often; I would just be one of those blabbering (problably screaming fans) who just say how much she has influenced my life and blah blah, nothing she hasn't heard before, when I'd like to be unique in her eyes (but I know I never would be)
aww that really sucks! id probably do the same thing though, i mean i dont really have that much to offer her other than that i do ballet too. it would be so awesome to meet her though!

CelestialHorse

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2010, 02:00:53 pm »
Aw sucks about those dreams :( Probably just a fear dream or something D:

Heh I would be the incredibly shy one. I don't have anything to offer either but I love to ride horses  but only get to once in awhile now a days :) Doesn't she still ride sometimes?

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2010, 02:55:50 pm »
Heh I would be the incredibly shy one. I don't have anything to offer either but I love to ride horses  but only get to once in awhile now a days :) Doesn't she still ride sometimes?
she rides horses? i had no idea...

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2010, 06:26:19 am »
I didn't know she rode horses either. *new wrinkle*  Oh, it was most definately a fear dream!  I'm glad I'm not the only one with the same fears. Vanessa is one of those people I wish I could be and/or be friends with! haha.  So unrealistic, but in a dream world...
~Sara~