Author Topic: Dear California, Fairweather Friend and IDWTBAB now playing at Starbucks  (Read 52250 times)

pswik91

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Re: Fairweather Friend and IDWTBAB now playing at Starbucks
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2011, 03:22:16 pm »
my friend just told me that she heard carousel being played at starbucks. this is actually really good that v is getting played in a nice intimate place like starbucks.  although i wish we could've heard these singles before playing them at starbucks i'm not mad. the album is coming out soon and i'm excited enough for that =)

mixedanthony

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2011, 05:24:23 pm »
Am I the only not not too upset about this? I mean sure, we have to wait a little longer, but so what? Shes worth the wait and at least shes releasing something at all. I'd love to hear them too, but this makes me happy. People are going to love those songs, remember them and buy the album. Its like that when I hear songs I like but don't know the artist. I ALWAYS find them eventually and buy their stuff.

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2011, 05:41:10 pm »
Awesome! Thank you, I will try that tomorrow when I go in.

wooooow can't wait :)

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2011, 08:19:01 pm »
Am I the only not not too upset about this? I mean sure, we have to wait a little longer, but so what? Shes worth the wait and at least shes releasing something at all. I'd love to hear them too, but this makes me happy. People are going to love those songs, remember them and buy the album. Its like that when I hear songs I like but don't know the artist. I ALWAYS find them eventually and buy their stuff.

Haha, no, you are definitely not the only one not upset about this. I'm actually quite thrilled! Nessaholics can be a moody bunch....

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2011, 03:06:23 am »

Haha, no, you are definitely not the only one not upset about this. I'm actually quite thrilled! Nessaholics can be a moody bunch....

LOL!  I guess I'm just jealous. hehe
~Sara~

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2011, 03:53:40 pm »
waiting is killing me. i should tweet razor and tie saying "are they really playing i don't wanna be a bride and fair-weather friends on starbucks?" and see if we get something, but i don't think so haha

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2011, 05:04:37 pm »
waiting is killing me. i should tweet razor and tie saying "are they really playing i don't wanna be a bride and fair-weather friends on starbucks?" and see if we get something, but i don't think so haha

oooOOOOooo good plan.  They are usually pretty good at responding to nessaholics.
~Sara~

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2011, 05:33:41 pm »

oooOOOOooo good plan.  They are usually pretty good at responding to nessaholics.

yeah, they always give us attention. well, i'm gonna wait for them to be online and then i'll ask them :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 06:22:45 pm by Fred_Saboya »

bumblebee429

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2011, 06:15:35 pm »

I think that's a good idea :)

Sarah xx

lavender skies

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2011, 06:27:33 pm »
I tweeted them when I first heard the songs playing and they never got back to me.  >:(

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2011, 06:29:53 pm »
I tweeted them when I first heard the songs playing and they never got back to me.  >:(

but were they online?

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2011, 06:39:15 pm »
i can't stop googleing "vanessa carlton starbucks" hahaha. but 5 days and nothing found yet :(
someone please start to date that @tristanzbolden guy who has the whole album and steal from his computer everything you can!

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2011, 10:41:04 pm »
i can't stop googleing "vanessa carlton starbucks" hahaha. but 5 days and nothing found yet :(
someone please start to date that @tristanzbolden guy who has the whole album and steal from his computer everything you can!
LOL!!

Bruised

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2011, 01:09:32 am »

Imma bout to date him regardless of ROTR lololol  :-*

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2011, 05:11:25 am »
hahah, well it's still an option!

lavander skies, so were you able to record it?