Author Topic: 2011 Fall tour with Matt Nathanson  (Read 39693 times)

equeen1022

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • AOL Instant Messenger - amber102208
    • View Profile
Re: 2011 Fall tour with Matt Nathanson
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2011, 08:47:31 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7Byc050zxY

1:50 was the best moment of the night haha

She kept mentioning that the room looks like a black vortex should be stemming out of it... only her : )

I just posted that on my friend's wall on FB! My favorite part of the show too. :)

Vanessa was amazing last night in Columbus. She got a nice sing along with White Houses and A Thousand Miles (as you see in the video).

It was great meeting you, Christian! Sorry you had to witness my total freak out after meeting VC.  ;)
~*Amber*~

'Cause I lose my way searching for stage lights...

SunflowerLeah

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2011, 05:24:02 pm »
I have a question about the night shop.. Does she usually have posters, and how much are they? And what else does she usually have for sale? I'm trying to figure out what I'm buying and how much money I'll need when I go to her show :)

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2011, 05:52:28 pm »
I have a question about the night shop.. Does she usually have posters, and how much are they? And what else does she usually have for sale? I'm trying to figure out what I'm buying and how much money I'll need when I go to her show :)

She currently sells the posters for $20 at the online shop, not sure how much they are at the shows themselves. I bought mines for $30 at one of her official tour venues. So expect $20-30?

Other merchandise includes: Chocolates inspired by IDWTBAB, the ROTR vinyl, songbook, CD, and... that's about it. And all of this info is listed in her official website's online shop. http://www.vanessacarlton.com/#
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 05:57:07 pm by pupmagic »

SunflowerLeah

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2011, 07:39:04 pm »

She currently sells the posters for $20 at the online shop, not sure how much they are at the shows themselves. I bought mines for $30 at one of her official tour venues. So expect $20-30?

Other merchandise includes: Chocolates inspired by IDWTBAB, the ROTR vinyl, songbook, CD, and... that's about it. And all of this info is listed in her official website's online shop. http://www.vanessacarlton.com/#

Why thank you! :) I looked at her shop online awhile ago, but I didn't know if she had different things at the concerts. Wow, 30$ for a poster seems rather expensive.. (but then again I'm a cheap person who doesn't spend a lot of money). I'm rather tempted on buying one of those posters though! Thank you for the information, I'll have to look at everything on her website again.. decisions, decisions  :D

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2011, 07:59:33 pm »

Why thank you! :) I looked at her shop online awhile ago, but I didn't know if she had different things at the concerts. Wow, 30$ for a poster seems rather expensive.. (but then again I'm a cheap person who doesn't spend a lot of money). I'm rather tempted on buying one of those posters though! Thank you for the information, I'll have to look at everything on her website again.. decisions, decisions  :D

No problem! Not to be pushy, but I've tried encouraging all Nh's to buy it. Skye or Ari may have signed them as well.. maybe Skye since he is touring with her this time? I bought mines at her SF venue during her official U.S. tour, and Ari signed it as well! So, you might actually get more 'bang' for your 'buck', as they say. :)

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #110 on: October 13, 2011, 04:55:56 am »
technically it's not a poster, which is just a copy, whereas the lithograph is a high quality reproduction.  Apparently there is a difference.  so that's probably why the price is higher.
~Sara~

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 13, 2011, 12:12:34 pm »
technically it's not a poster, which is just a copy, whereas the lithograph is a high quality reproduction.  Apparently there is a difference.  so that's probably why the price is higher.
'

Basically. And it should come with that plastic cover, and her little black emblem sticker (which looks just as cool as the lithos)

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #112 on: October 13, 2011, 01:13:46 pm »
'

Basically. And it should come with that plastic cover, and her little black emblem sticker (which looks just as cool as the lithos)

yeah it should!
~Sara~

raacheeel

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/raacheeel
« Reply #113 on: October 13, 2011, 02:25:15 pm »

thats what i thought it was...well now that you mentioned it i understand why its $30 now haha

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 13, 2011, 02:40:29 pm »

thats what i thought it was...well now that you mentioned it i understand why its $30 now haha

Yeah, it's a bit of a habit calling them 'posters', since very few people actually know what a lithograph is (like most of us initially!). :) From what I can tell after holding mine, the quality seemed good. And it came in the plastic with the little black sticker. You are paying for the quality, yes. :)

raacheeel

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 13, 2011, 02:51:57 pm »

Yeah, it's a bit of a habit calling them 'posters', since very few people actually know what a lithograph is (like most of us initially!). :) From what I can tell after holding mine, the quality seemed good. And it came in the plastic with the little black sticker. You are paying for the quality, yes. :)

yup now im excited for it to come in so i can put it up on my room.

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #116 on: October 13, 2011, 05:36:36 pm »

awww, it came with the stickers!? I'm going to have to buy another..
~Sara~

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 13, 2011, 06:21:38 pm »

awww, it came with the stickers!? I'm going to have to buy another..

Just the sticker used to seal the plastic  :D Sorry to have misled you

SunflowerLeah

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 13, 2011, 06:49:29 pm »
Sounds like an incredible poster lithograph!! I figured it was just like a regular poster, you know the ones that are rolled up into a tube and rip easily because they are so cheap. Thanks again for the information :) It's really cool that she could put something like that out there. All of Vanessa's merchandise seems so fantastic!

raacheeel

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2011, 08:30:14 pm »
Sounds like an incredible poster lithograph!! I figured it was just like a regular poster, you know the ones that are rolled up into a tube and rip easily because they are so cheap. Thanks again for the information :) It's really cool that she could put something like that out there. All of Vanessa's merchandise seems so fantastic!

lol yeah for sure...i really want to try the chocolate everyone says its so good!