Poll

Do you believe Kobe Bryant?

Yes
19 (67.9%)
No
9 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: July 21, 2003, 07:36:52 pm

Author Topic: Do you believe Kobe Bryant?  (Read 21420 times)

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2003, 07:39:19 pm »
Quote from: "Me&myPiano"
Oh, and as a side note;  the word is "too".  Two o's.  If the word is used to mean the same thing as "as well" then its two o's.  And don't even say it's a typo, cause you do it in all your posts.

Almost everybody here doesn't type perfectly, so why just get on my case? Your just straight up rude. And so what if I do it in all my post's? Sorry i'm not as "perfect" as you...[/quote]

Woah there sweetheart.  I was telling you that for your benefit.  Knowledge is power, and I just threw some your way for FREE.  If I were trying to be mean, I'd have made fun of you at the same time.

"I'd rather you just said thank you, and went on your way"
---Andrew
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2003, 07:40:43 pm »
Quote from: "PintOGuinness"
Yeah... i'm sure it was all ok with his wifeand kobe doesn't feel guilty about cheating... everybody drops $4mil diamond rings on thier wives after cheating on them when it's no big deal...

Maybe that's the deal?  He cheats, if he gets caught, he buys her a ring.  Maybe she agreed to that?  I'm just saying that marriage is between the two people who are married and no one but them makes the rules.  If she got mad and divorced him, then I'd be ok for you guys to be indignant.  But as it is, I dont think anyone has the right to judge their relationship.

an a side note...

I heard the accuser is quite the jewlery girl herself.. kobe gave her a perl necklace followed by a bronze choker... at least that's what she says... ;)

(credit: The Kimmer)

That's the funniest damn thing I've heard all week  :wink:
---Andrew
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

---Andrew

PIBby

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2003, 07:56:05 pm »
I agree with Andrew on the whole ''Innocent Until Proven Guilty'' thing. I think that if Kobe had a whole criminal rape record thing, then I'd be like "Fuck, yeah! He's guilty fo' sho','' but there's no record. Until I see proof that says KOBE BRYANT RAPED whoever the fuck she is, I think Kobe's free.

Other than that, I'm more of a baseball person. I mean, any athlete is okay I guess, but . . . If it was a baseball player, I'd be on his side and I'd argue with anyone in his defense. Well, depending on who it was. If it was Griffey, I'd say he's guilty. If it was Alex Rodriguez or Derek Jeter (sexy), then they'd be innocent, no matter what anyone else says. They'd never have to rape anyone, though. I mean, come on . . . Rape is when the guy forces you to have do them, right? I'd do Jeter voluntarily. ;)

I hate pulp in orange juice.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2003, 09:01:42 pm »
Quote from: "Grakthis"

Woah there sweetheart.  I was telling you that for your benefit.  Knowledge is power, and I just threw some your way for FREE.  If I were trying to be mean, I'd have made fun of you at the same time.

First of all, please don't call me sweetheart.

Second of all, I would have been perfectly fine, and have said thank you if you didn't add " And don't even say it's a typo, cause you do it in all your posts." in there because maybe it was just a typo or maybe I did it on purpose, the point is...nobody here types perfectly, but you only got on my case or rather pointed it out, which you knew was going to get on my nerves, you KNEW it.

That's all, I'm done here. You think your all perfect trying to proove people's opinions are wrong, whatever I don't really give a shit anymore.

sayyouwould

• MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2003, 09:31:18 pm »

Second of all, I would have been perfectly fine, and have said thank you if you didn't add " And don't even say it's a typo, cause you do it in all your posts." in there because maybe it was just a typo or maybe I did it on purpose, the point is...nobody here types perfectly, but you only got on my case or rather pointed it out, which you knew was going to get on my nerves, you KNEW it.

That's all, I'm done here. You think your all perfect trying to proove people's opinions are wrong, whatever I don't really give a shit anymore.

Laura is officially my hero!!  :D
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2003, 09:55:18 pm »
Quote from: "sayyouwould"

lol heck i'm just saying what everybody else want's to say. I'm heading to the Ev board from now on, the nicer nessaholics are over there, lol you should come to, ask blackvulture to give you a link...heh

Actually, I'm just not feelin the Ev board, so i'm just gonna update my livejournal, check my email, and chat on aim with friends from now on, incase anybody want's to know how to get ahold of me.

sayyouwould

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2003, 09:57:16 pm »
Quote from: "sayyouwould"

lol heck i'm just saying what everybody else want's to say. I'm heading to the Ev board from now on, peace out~

All because of that prick? It seems sad and I'll miss you very much!! stop by and leave us a note on a regular basis!! :D

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2003, 10:09:40 pm »
lol, u still gotta get me my Ev sig and Avatar, haha

sayyouwould

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2003, 10:12:18 pm »
haha I know....I'm gonna make them after work tomorrow and after I take my nap. hehe

ohhh btw I couldn't find any pictures from the pepsi concert...but I have 2 pictures of ben and amy sooooo I'll send them to you in PM to see if you like them to use.

PintOGuinness

• VCUBs
  • Your true colors shown
  • My face is on milk cartons
    • ICQ Messenger - 3162963
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PintOGuinnessVC
    • View Profile
    • http://www.buckheadyouthorchestra.com
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2003, 04:15:01 am »
lol heck i'm just saying what everybody else want's to say. I'm heading to the Ev board from now on, the nicer nessaholics are over there, lol you should come to, ask blackvulture to give you a link...heh

Oh come on now... Andrew's harmless... he's just that loveable oscar the grouch personality type.  Believe me i know... Im exactly the same way.  It just so hapens, you are already on my good side ;)  I would be blasting someone just as hard as he is if they weren't.
-- Jason

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2003, 05:22:30 am »

If you are allowed to spout of misinformed opinions and lies then I'm allowed to call you sweetheart if I want.  When you stop being so childish, then i'll stop talking down to you.  Deal?

Damn right I did.  I wouldn't have added that last line if I weren't trying to be an asshole.  But in all honesty, the first two times I noticed you typing "to", I just ignored it.  The third time, I decided it was time to teach you a lesson.  

If you knew I was just trying to get on your nerves, then why did you let me?  Just ignore it.

First off, you can't prove an opinion wrong.  You can descredit the person or even prove the BASIS for their opinion wrong.  But the beauty of opinions is that they can't be wrong.  Just stupid.  I don't try to prove people's opinions "wrong".  I never have.  It's a lesson I learned at a young ago.  You can argue an opinion, but you can't PROVE anything.

What I find most entertaining here, is that my facts and arguments are SOOOOOO good that you can't even ARGUE with them! You have both just turned to attacking ME!

Which is fine really, because I'm a big boy and the opinions of two little girls wont bother me.  But come on, it's no fun to argue if you don't even CHALLENGE what I'm saying!  Didn't they teach you two about critical analysis in gradeschool?  sheesh.
---Andrew

---Andrew

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2003, 05:24:40 am »

*shrug*.  It'd be a shame to see you leave over a silly argument.  My intention is never to run people off.  But sometimes they just need a good kick in the pants.  

Frankly, if you let me chase you off, then aren't you admiting defeat in the worst possible way?  I was under the impression you were stronger than that.
---Andrew

---Andrew

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Lord Andrew
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2003, 05:25:36 am »
Oh come on now... Andrew's harmless... he's just that loveable oscar the grouch personality type.  Believe me i know... Im exactly the same way.  It just so hapens, you are already on my good side ;)  I would be blasting someone just as hard as he is if they weren't.

*scowls*

I am not harmless!  I am big and mean and CRANKY!  Grrrrrrr!!

Don't mess with me! I'll whoop ya!  :wink:
---Andrew

---Andrew

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - tqhx@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tqhx
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2003, 06:13:00 am »

*scowls*

---Andrew

fruit loop~ ::olympic::
Quote from: "ReSpektDaFrenziedEVanesSa"
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

PIBby

• MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2003, 07:46:44 am »

*scowls*

---Andrew

Nah, you're like that bear. That Snuggles laundry-something bear. Mhm.