Author Topic: All Things "Rabbits on the Run" Due: 06.21.11 -- Now 7.26.11?  (Read 340408 times)

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
Re: All Things "Rabbits on the Run" Due: 06.21.11
« Reply #600 on: March 04, 2011, 01:13:55 am »
Am I the only that looks at that video she posted on her page obsessively trying to just listen to those amazing songs in the back?? haha

No, I'm just as obsessed as you.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 08:51:39 pm by [sobriquet] »

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

Jasonm

• Make me high on lullabies
  • A boy of summer gives his first kiss...
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: March 04, 2011, 01:17:07 am »
Ditto lol! Was trying to make out some of the lyrics to the new song. I can pick up a few words but it's tough
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 01:19:09 am by Jasonm »

mixedanthony

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #602 on: March 04, 2011, 08:07:56 am »
Yeah I tried to also. I try to tune out her voice and just listen haha I think the the chorus starts with "So I walked down..." and I cant make out the rest. I heard the word "overture" also.

lydia

• View Profile
« Reply #603 on: March 04, 2011, 01:03:14 pm »
I've watched the video over and over again just to hear that new song too  ;)
I've tried to make out the lyrics, but it's hard to hear.  I definitely heard the word "overture" somewhere in it..

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
« Reply #604 on: March 04, 2011, 01:40:12 pm »
Haven't posted on here for a long time, but i still browse the forums quite regularly. I haven't looked around for a quite a while, and yesterday when i came on and saw all the this new info i was like HOLY! I am so excited for the new album now and have watched the video on her site countless times already! hahaha.  :)

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: March 04, 2011, 04:02:41 pm »
Im so excited. This record is going to be soooo good, and I think the fact it's recorded by tape will give it a great sound!

CelestialHorse

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: March 04, 2011, 07:50:08 pm »
I am a bit confused since it will be in vinyl but, it will be on like a CD like you can buy in stores or online right? o_O I can't remember what was said or whatever D: I thought I heard it would be like on one of those much older CD things.

ryan9315

• View Profile
« Reply #607 on: March 04, 2011, 09:55:42 pm »
In January 2011, Branch confirmed in an interview with Katie Krause from Hollywire.com that the album is yet to be titled but would be released in June of this year.[34]

Michelle Branch is supposed to release her album in June too. Who is ready for the endless confusion yet again between Vanessa and Michelle? Haha. I love them both though, so yay for two awesome people from back in the day releasing albums!

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #608 on: March 04, 2011, 10:28:30 pm »
In January 2011, Branch confirmed in an interview with Katie Krause from Hollywire.com that the album is yet to be titled but would be released in June of this year.[34]

Michelle Branch is supposed to release her album in June too. Who is ready for the endless confusion yet again between Vanessa and Michelle? Haha. I love them both though, so yay for two awesome people from back in the day releasing albums!
Gosh it gonna be so confusing to people. I personally don't get it, to me they sound and look very different. Oh well, I like Michelle.

ryan9315

• View Profile
« Reply #609 on: March 04, 2011, 10:37:27 pm »

Gosh it gonna be so confusing to people. I personally don't get it, to me they sound and look very different. Oh well, I like Michelle.

I don't think they're that much different from each other, but they're different enough where people should be able to differentiate the two. Hopefully it's not too much of a problem. I doubt it will be though.

Jasonm

• A boy of summer gives his first kiss...
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: March 05, 2011, 01:59:51 am »
I've watched the video over and over again just to hear that new song too  ;)
I've tried to make out the lyrics, but it's hard to hear.  I definitely heard the word "overture" somewhere in it..

"overture" is definitely in it! I heard that too!!

I think i heard the word "chest" in it too, (random I know! Lol)

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: March 05, 2011, 04:25:16 am »
Haven't posted on here for a long time, but i still browse the forums quite regularly. I haven't looked around for a quite a while, and yesterday when i came on and saw all the this new info i was like HOLY! I am so excited for the new album now and have watched the video on her site countless times already! hahaha.  :)

Hey, I love your site so much. Please update it. :D It would mean sooo much for everyone.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

mixedanthony

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #612 on: March 05, 2011, 05:10:54 am »
Speaking of Michelle Branch, did you guys know even friggin LIFE.com has a Michelle Branch picture in Vanessa Carlton's section? Haha

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #613 on: March 05, 2011, 10:18:54 am »
Hahahaha someone should tell them about that...

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #614 on: March 05, 2011, 11:13:04 am »
OMG. Good thing I like them both.  Love Vanessa though.  We will just have to set everyone straight...still.
~Sara~