Author Topic: britney spears  (Read 100892 times)

liquidblue244

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Brit
« Reply #330 on: September 12, 2007, 12:09:38 pm »
I hope she rebounds. I really do. Poor Britney.

And all the constellations, shine down on you and me...

twilightcarnival

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - distantskies93@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - twilightcarnival
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - runningridermado@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #331 on: September 12, 2007, 01:55:09 pm »
Yeah, poor Brittany :(
And she totally screwed up on the MTV music awards thing.
But Im just afraid her image is far too much ruined to ever come back into the music industry and have people respect her.

And as I sit here in this dark room
All I seem to feel is light...

Promiscious-boy

• MSN Messenger - Barmy-For-Music@hotmail.co.uk
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Perfectlyin
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #332 on: September 12, 2007, 02:04:28 pm »
Be sure she will never have my respect...

First of all, She's not a singer, she's a dancer, a good dancer.. But she sings nothing......... She doesn't have voice, her music is made by computers... and seems to have never sang one song LIVE...

I love this Aussiebrit... 50% from Australia, and 50% from United Kingdom

xxlovelyxx

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - xbutterfliesx23
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #333 on: September 12, 2007, 02:30:23 pm »
i dont think anyone's image is ruined like michael jackson....

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #334 on: September 12, 2007, 02:38:20 pm »
Quote from: "xxlovelyxx"
i dont think anyone's image is ruined like michael jackson....

lol.  Good point.

I think Brit still stands a chance.  It will be interesting to see what happens.
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

twilightcarnival

• MSN Messenger - distantskies93@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - twilightcarnival
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - runningridermado@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #335 on: September 12, 2007, 05:26:41 pm »
LOL Michael Jackson XD

-dies with laughter-

And as I sit here in this dark room
All I seem to feel is light...

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
britney spears
« Reply #336 on: September 12, 2007, 09:09:01 pm »
ya i saw her MTV performance and that was soooo bad...i really do feel bad for her, with how shes messed up her life :(
and i just read Gimme More only premiered at #89 on the billboard hot 100...that isnt very good....:(

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #337 on: September 12, 2007, 10:43:32 pm »
Paula Abdul has been through probably the same amount of shit Britneys been through when it comes to media & personal lifes. I said I was feeling sorry for her till I heard she was partying, but I take that back. I still feel sorry for her because no one deserves the crap the media throws at celebs when they are already feeling like crap. I forgot they showed Paula breaking down on her show with all the rumors, I can imagine Britney's feeling pretty shitty right now too. Paula never parties and Britney does, but I still feel bad for her. Especially for her hardcore fans.

I agree with Kanye West when he said MTV was probably trying to exploit her. Don't they have to preview performances before they air??

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #338 on: September 13, 2007, 04:13:34 am »
Quote from: "Laura"

I agree with Kanye West when he said MTV was probably trying to exploit her. Don't they have to preview performances before they air??

Well, it's not their responsibility to protect her, they gave her a space in their show(wich was a great chance to do her comeback) and it was up to her to use it well, and she just didn't.

NolitaFairytale

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #339 on: September 13, 2007, 05:21:00 am »
I have recently fell in love with Britney (not in the literal sense.) The reason she stumbled around on the stage at the VMAs, was because her heel broke, and you can see it clearly at some points it isn't in the right place and is moving around. If she had moved the wrong way, she could of broken her ankle. Yet, she manages to click it back into place towards the end of the performance, hence why the dancing got better later. As for the lip-synching, that is a whole 'nother issue :razz:.

Imaginary Ocean

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #340 on: September 13, 2007, 09:52:48 am »
I can't understand those people who feel bad for her....
She's rich !
Everyone knows her...

If she really wants people to like her again, stop doing songs with "it's Britney bitch" at the beginning and be a good mother ! A lot of people will like her again. She was a teenager, then a sex/drugs/rock 'n roll addict and now she needs to be a good mother... or she will be michael jackson lol

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #341 on: September 13, 2007, 12:29:45 pm »
I am not not like on her side when I say this, but how do you know shes not a good mother?

all you know is what you have heard from others or read in articles or seen on tv. Sure those pictures of her and her kids the whole driving thing I sat with my father on the front seat to "drive" when I was small too its just a normal thing to me

you have to ask yourself have you seen her at her own home with her kids and how she treats them. no right?

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

CelestialHorse

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #342 on: September 13, 2007, 01:18:07 pm »
Well, I am not sure WHAT caused her to act all wild and messed up. Maybe since when she started dating Kevin. I mean she was okay and she was just another competition against Christina Aguilera and Jessica Simpson. Just, you can't even say oh Christina and Britney are alike in a way Britney just so hasn't calmed down. From what I hear I would guess Christina Aguilera calmed down(I don't really have any respect for her though, she's just..needs to stop showing off her body..just kind of offensive to me being a girl). A small part of me wants to feel bad for Britney but I don't know, I just feel she's kinda too fake for me. She doesn't sing her own sings, doesn't write her own songs, I just think she's out of control and I think she needs help. I mean sure it be great if she can pull though and make it back all healed. Though, I do have to say, we don't know what she is doing in personal life and media does have a tendency to blow things out of porportion.

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #343 on: September 13, 2007, 04:28:29 pm »
Quote from: "ManuelD"
Well, it's not their responsibility to protect her, they gave her a space in their show(wich was a great chance to do her comeback) and it was up to her to use it well, and she just didn't.

Yes it is their responsibility. They knew this was going to be a huge deal for her career, if they REALLY wanted to help her they would've made sure she was back to her old self since people were already doubting her before the performance even aired.

& for the person who said her heal broke, yeah I heard that too on my radio station. They have video on their website to show proof, so I hope thats all that it was. If anyone wants to see the video, just search 94.1 san diego

& I love AJ for this.. he was in the same boat as her, going to rehab & all except he got better after he went & is fine now. Just found this a few mins ago on the bsb livedaily board:

Backstreet Boys star AJ McLean has defended Britney Spears, labelling the troubled singer a "very talented, hardworking young woman".

McLean admitted that he felt sorry for Spears after watching her performance at Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards, which was dubbed an "embarrassment" by many critics.

However, he insisted that Spears’ ability to bounce back should not be underestimated, telling DS: "I think if she really puts her mind to it and stays focused and stops going out and kind of allowing herself to be easily distracted, she can do it.
"She's a freakin' trooper. I think she'll be fine… I think she's a very talented, hardworking young woman."

soupdujour

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #344 on: September 13, 2007, 06:37:59 pm »
Quote from: "PianoPlayer12"
ya i saw her MTV performance and that was soooo bad...i really do feel bad for her, with how shes messed up her life :(
and i just read Gimme More only premiered at #89 on the billboard hot 100...that isnt very good....:(

When songs are released, they almost always start off with really low chart positions then move up as airplay increases. This is usually how it works in the US.